2021-02-12 - Adam Kovic's continuous DMCA takedown notices -

Inquisitor_BadAss

The only person who fell for Nulls April fools
kiwifarms.net
Probably another “entrepreneur” like all the other ones. I bet their LinkedIn profile is full of pics of them looking at their phone while standing next to some showroom lambo.
12621FF1-2390-476D-9E65-7ED0B1BE470C.jpeg
Someone pick up that phone because I fucking called it! Thank to @Coccxys for the picture of his LinkedIn.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1919241
Someone pick up that phone because I fucking called it! Thank to @Coccxys for the picture of his LinkedIn.
It’s important to remember that anyone who calls themselves an “entrepreneur” on LinkedIn is normally the farthest from being a successful entrepreneur.

You know, if these Dial-a-DMCA companies had any good-will at all towards their customers, DMCAing a kiwifarms URL would automatically return "Are you SURE [yes] [no]" followed by "Seriously? [yes] [no]".

And if you successfully navigate THAT, "lol calm down [yes] [no]".
“Dear mr Kovic,

Due to unforeseen circumstances we have to terminate our contract with you, our legal team are currently busy trying to get over 9000 transformative images of our CEO and his daughter off the internet.

We wish you luck with your future endeavors. You’re gonna need it.

Kind regards
Hakeem Al Mc Whitepersonsname

DMCA.com”

Face Of A Ghost

Slowly dying
kiwifarms.net
Everyone who actually takes nudes must have some sort of brain damage.
Like why would you do that. Ever.
I never seen a fucking story that started with "You know what my life changed for the best when I sent Kevin the stoner pictures of my pussy and he sent them to everyone in my friends list"

Also : Adam i saw you fucking a fake baby size torso. It's done, no recovery champ. I'm sorry. Pictures will stay online forever, you can't do anything about it. Stop embarrasing yourself.

Viridian

Phthalo green is a basic bitch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd feel sympathetic for these requests if they were coming from Adam Kovic's wife. She didn't deserve to have her husband send compromising pics and videos of her to a catfish because he is a horny retard. I hope she uses the fact he got her nudes posted all over the Internet without her consent to take him for all he's worth in divorce court.

But since it's Adam Kovic making these requests, he can go fuck himself. Oh wait, he already did.

Elwood P. Dowd

kiwifarms.net
So, is this done? Or should we expect another round of emails threatening to tattle to the Internet, Josh's mom and/or the ghost or Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Must admit these threads amuse me far more than they probably should, to the point I kind of hope for a LOLsuit with pictures of his dick and his wife's cottage cheese ass submitted into evidence.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
So, is this done? Or should we expect another round of emails threatening to tattle to the Internet, Josh's mom and/or the ghost or Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Must admit these threads amuse me far more than they probably should, to the point I kind of hope for a LOLsuit with pictures of his dick and his wife's cottage cheese ass submitted into evidence.
Hush, Null won’t even get the third email for a few more days (21 Feb iirc). This is the alpha level of legal experts we have here on display. Watch and learn, plebs.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well if they have any brains at all (questionable since they tried this in the first place, I'll admit) they'll just refund his money and wash their hands of this mess instead of wasting more time on it since they can't actually do anything. It's much cheaper/more profitable for them to send threatening emails for their other dupes than to continue banging their heads against this particular brick wall.

Of course, they're running a scam as it is, they're arrogant, they're fucking stupid and this particular client is an even bigger idiot, so I'm sure they'll keep going for a little while longer.

artilleryfroth

Chief Troonhunter
kiwifarms.net
Well if they have any brains at all (questionable since they tried this in the first place, I'll admit) they'll just refund his money and wash their hands of this mess instead of wasting more time on it since they can't actually do anything. It's much cheaper/more profitable for them to send threatening emails for their other dupes than to continue banging their heads against this particular brick wall.

Of course, they're running a scam as it is, they're arrogant, they're fucking stupid and this particular client is an even bigger idiot, so I'm sure they'll keep going for a little while longer.
Absolutely, they claim to refund money if their stupid automated emails don’t work.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
The impressive part is that Kovic spent all day talking about rule 34 and online fetishes and shit on Funhaus, only to fall for "haha here's my nude in return, Kovic-san!" in a full-on onlyfans studio, 1080p 60fps. Like how do you not pick up that this is catfishing?

Also, he's a good looking man who is willing to experiment. This entire leak started on a gay bodybuilding site. Own it. You know, other than the sexual misconduct.