2021-03-29 - Elaine Miller: First person to complain about a thread before it existed.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
To: Me (Both via my hosting company email, and to my personal gmail)
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:13:29 +0100
Subject: Lol Cows

Hello, hope you are well,
My name is Elaine and I’ve been wrongly targeted on an online hate forum by people in America, I live in the U.K. I do not know any of these people and they have doxxed my family members, threatened to rape me as well as used images of me when I was 14. I did not consent to my name or pictures being used in this manner and I assume, you would agree it’s a bit unfair. I think they have me confused with someone else as they are posting content from accounts that are not mine. Please remove the site of me because I’m not sure what else to do other than go to the police or the press. This is the site
https://lolcow.farm/snow/res/1191408.html
I am also mentioned here on another thread that targets another teenager who I don’t even know
https://lolcow.farm/pt/res/825857.html
Please remove both sites, I have depression and I don’t think this is overly fair. I’m practically begging you to delete it and would just about do everything. Please rectify this,
Thank you,
Elaine

At this point, Elaine called me on my business line twice from ‪+44 20 8731 8876‬. As +44 is the UK country code and I do not ever voluntarily speak to the English out of principle, I did not answer.

I asked that site wtf and received no coherent responses.

1617047378761.png

(This tripcode was a burner for the thread; I won't be using it again elsewhere.)

To: E Miller <elaineggmiller@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:16:00 +0200

I don't run lolcow.farm and threatening me doesn't get you what you want. Nobody cares about British people outside of the UK.

To: Me
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:20:46 +0100

Hi Joshua
Do you know who does run Lolcows as I saw in a court case document it was you?
Elaine

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:24:39 +0100

I’m sure we could come to an agreement :)

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:35:57 +0100

Just to remind you if you do not take this down I’ll be sueing just like Melinda :)

To: E Miller <elaineggmiller@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 21:44:22 +0200

Cringe.

Suddenly, a thread for her appeared.

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Do you feel in charge?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Based on fucking what? BASED ON FYCKING WHAT? You fucking cunt, you notherfucker. All I read is "based based based cringe cringe based", can't you fucking come up with anything else? It feels as if I'm talking to people with fuckijng dementia or something and they keep repeating the same fucking words on loop. BASEd ON FUCKING WHAT??? THE BIBLE? THE OXFORD DICITONARY? MY HAIRY ASSHOLE? OH my God just shut the fuck up it's like you can't form a coherent sentence without using one of these saturated, retarded words that lost all meaning overtime. "BASEE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE WOKE REDPILL CRIMGE WOKE GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU CUNT YOU FUCking asshole you bitch you cunt little shit

Tabris999

Kaworu is a TERF
kiwifarms.net
Based on fucking what? BASED ON FYCKING WHAT? You fucking cunt, you notherfucker. All I read is "based based based cringe cringe based", can't you fucking come up with anything else? It feels as if I'm talking to people with fuckijng dementia or something and they keep repeating the same fucking words on loop. BASEd ON FUCKING WHAT??? THE BIBLE? THE OXFORD DICITONARY? MY HAIRY ASSHOLE? OH my God just shut the fuck up it's like you can't form a coherent sentence without using one of these saturated, retarded words that lost all meaning overtime. "BASEE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE WOKE REDPILL CRIMGE WOKE GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU CUNT YOU FUCking asshole you bitch you cunt little shit
Cringe

PetuniaBlueOrchid

Your Nasty Aunt
kiwifarms.net
Several anons already posted about her parents owning 4 unprofitable businesses in London. Financial statements are public.
The lolcow thread is already showing on google results, just before her dad's official company. Not the kind of publicity people can afford right now.

She should be extremely careful with her next moves.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Several anons already posted about her parents owning 4 unprofitable businesses in London. Financial statements are public.
The lolcow thread is already showing on google results, just before her dad's official company. Not the kind of publicity people can afford right now.

She should be extremely careful with her next moves.
Which businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.