2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know it's defamatory to call someone fat. There needs to be a hearing on whether he's fat. He can show up, being fat, and deny being fat.
Then we bring out the scale, and we throw him into a river. If he sinks, he's fat. If he floats, he's fat.

It's like a witch trial, but he's actually guilty.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then we bring out the scale, and we throw him into a river. If he sinks, he's fat. If he floats, he's fat.

It's like a witch trial, but he's actually guilty.
Fat does float. So if he lays on his back and floats downstream, maybe he can float to Florida and graze with all the other sea cows. Because, you know, manatees are sometimes called sea cows... and they’re fat.

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read his thread about running in the marathon at Milwaukee, and how he came in at something like 136th out of 147.

I heard from the Milwaukee Sausage Mascots that he used his sharpshooting skills to eliminate the slower ones and rolled himself along. He just couldn't snipe at the ones ahead of him, though. Too damn quick.

REMEMBERMKULTRA

What else are they lying about?
kiwifarms.net
I saw Patrick Tomlinson at a grocery store in Wisconsin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Also he told me he likes to rape kids and puppies, and that he hates black people, or "niggers" as he called them.

Retard#7822

kiwifarms.net
So what exact user information is expected to be collected if this thread is subpoenaed? IP, email, etc etc? I would assume it would just be user info from this thread, and not others, correct?

The 8 Of Spades

CEO of SubG Entropic Decline Acceleration AI Intl.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw Patrick Tomlinson at a grocery store in Wisconsin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly. Also he told me he likes to rape kids and puppies, and that he hates black people, or "niggers" as he called them.
Ninja'd by half an hour :story:

Apteryx Owenii

formerly a jerkop, wants to avoid merge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By the way, in the case that CloudFlare does bend its knee and gives out any information it possesses to Mr. Tomlinson, will @Null be somehow informed of it? Also, will Dear Leader himself give away the information that his legal representation seeks?
I believe Null has warned that he will comply with lawful US court orders. There are legal remedies to oppose meritless motions but how much fight do you want some insane person on the internet to afford when he's already being sued by multiple other nutcases? Maybe, maybe not.

In the end, everyone needs to practice personal internet hygiene and not depend on others while they make fun of some fat twat who has a grossly overestimated view of his own influence.

I can't imagine

kiwifarms.net
So what exact user information is expected to be collected if this thread is subpoenaed? IP, email, etc etc? I would assume it would just be user info from this thread, and not others, correct?
So far, I think the only subpoena is to CF for information on the owners/operators of KF, the ONA forums, and one of the versions of ED. The subpoena asked for a hilariously excessive amount of completely irrelevant information that serves no purpose except to be used for dox, so lord only knows what he'd have in mind when asking for user data on Farmers.

Turk February

kiwifarms.net
So far, I think the only subpoena is to CF for information on the owners/operators of KF, the ONA forums, and one of the versions of ED. The subpoena asked for a hilariously excessive amount of completely irrelevant information that serves no purpose except to be used for dox, so lord only knows what he'd have in mind when asking for user data on Farmers.

I must warn you petty children here who dare criticize this talented author and political firebrand. He is not messing around and he will be coming for you all.