2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• DDoS is active again.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ha! That's cute; he thinks anyone here uses their e-mail addresses as anything more than identification. That's all my addresses are. I have never once sent a single mail from any of them. They're for necessity's sake, nothing more.
Apparently Null has had to tell people not to use their .gov email addresses in the past (in addition to .edu addresses) so it's a fair assessment that people are dumb enough to be identifiable via their signup addresses.

ChromaQuack

kiwifarms.net
It is very sad that these subpoenas are a more enjoyable read than Patrick Sean Tomlinson's Sci-Fi schlock; as it is the first time I have read anything with the name Patrick Sean Tomlinson in it and did not immediatly retch with disgust.

I would like to reiterate, that Patrick Sean Tomlinson, a man whose BMI is well over 35, has writing skills so poor, put in service of content so asinine, they make dime-a-dozen legal documents seem enjoyable by comparison.

The only fictional content Patrick Sean Tomlinson has produced which has had any person derive any form of enjoyment from it has been his belief that he is not fat.

Last edited:

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have it on good authority that Patty is after people who are "actively" trolling him. Not "shitposters."

So ostensibly he's attacking the Farms because, as some people have posited, he is trying to flush out the lunchmeat launcher.

He's spending thousands of dollars so he can find someone who flung bologna at his doorstep.

:story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story:

Fatty Patty said:
1619144061626.png

Last edited:

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have it on good authority that Patty is after people who are "actively" trolling him. Not "shitposters."

So ostensibly he's attacking the Farms because, as some people have posited, he is trying to flush out the lunchmeat launcher.

He's spending thousands of dollars so he can find someone who flung bologna at his doorstep.

:story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story::story:
How assblasted will he be when the balogna bandit ups her game and start weaponizing the entire charcuterie board? He'll have olive, crackers and presciutto to deal with!

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
Is this just attorneys upping their billables?
Or just too stupid to do basic research. Like typing in the URL of the website they want info on.
I don't even use a VPN, who cares. What are they gonna do, tell my neighbors I say the word nigger? I call my neighbors niggers to their faces.
This nigga gets it.

spoof

kiwifarms.net
The Judge is retarded but this matter seems to be an issue with Cloudflare more than the US itself, doesn't it? I mean they don't purge records like you had reasonably suspected, they might have handed over the info anyway, and we already know they have hearty biases in certain areas.
Cloudflare is shit, this is known.
They increase downtime and won't hestitate to sell you out for a buck.

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

PATRICK SEAN TOMLINSON JERKS OFF PIGS. HE GETS DOWN ON HIS KNEES AND CRAWLS THROUGH THE PIGPISS MUD SLOP AND SNUGGLES UP TO THE PIG, HIS FINGERS TRACING ALONG IT’S BELLY UNTIL HE FINDS IT’S COCK. HE BEGINS TUGGING AND STROKING AS HIS FRONT HOLE MOISTENS, HIS MAN TITS SWELLING AND HIS NIPPLES BEGIN TO STICK OUT LIKE ERASERS ON A FRESH #2 PENCIL. HE GRUNTS WITH SATISFACTION AS THE PIG BEGINS EAGERLY THRUSTING INTO HIS HAND, HIS GRIP NOW TIGHTENING TO MAINTAIN CONTROL OF THE PIG’S GREASY CORKSCREW COCK. HE LOWERS HIS HEAD TO WATCH THE COCK WORK IN HIS HAND, GROANS WITH SATISFACTION AND BEGINS WORKING HIS AM HOLE WITH HIS OTHER MUDDY HAND, HIS HIPS GYRATING WITH THE RHYTHM OF THE PIG’S THRUSTING. “OH FUCKING JESUS GOD YES CHILD..” HE GASPS. HE CHANGES POSITIONS, STILL MAINTAINING CONTROL OF THE FEVERISHLY THRUSTING COCK AS THE PIG’S SQUEALING INTENSIFIES. HE LEANS FORWARD AND WITH HIS LIPS ALMOST TOUCHING THE PIG’S EAR, HE WHISPERS OPIE'S NAME AND BEGINS TO SHUDDER. HE TURNS HIS ATTENTION AGAIN TO THE PIGS SWOLLEN MEMBER ROCKING IN HIS HAND. HE PRESSES IT BETWEEN HIS HAND AND HIS FACE, THE PIG THRUSTING IT AGAINST HIS CHEEKS AS HE DROOLS. WITH A MASSIVE GRUNT AND A HIGH PITCHED SQUEAL, THE PIG’S BALLS EXPLODE, BEGINNING A MASSIVE SHOWER OF HOT, SOUR PIG JIZZ. PATRICK SEAN TOMLINSON CUPS ONE HAND UNDER THE FOUNTAIN OF STEAMING GENETIC MATERIAL GATHERING IT IN HIS HAND AS THE THRUSTING COMES TO AN END. THE PIG SHUDDERS AND BEGINS TO WALK TO THE TROUGH OF SLOP IN THE CORNER OF IT’S PEN, BUT PATRICK SEAN TOMLINSON TACKLES IT TO THE GROUND. HE LIFTS IT’S TAIL AND SMEARS THE HANDFUL OF PIG LOAD INTO THE PIG’S OWN FETID BUTTHOLE, TURNING FLAKES OF CRUSTY PIG SHIT INTO A PIGSHIT-PIGJIZZ MUD SLOP ON THE PIGS ASS. NOW HE TILTS HIS HEAD TO THE SKY AND SCREAMS ANTHONY'S FULL NAME, NOT ONCE, NOT TWICE, BUT THREE TIMES. HE SLAMS HIS FACE FULL FORCE INTO THE PIG’S BUTTHOLE AND IT’S WREATH OF SHITSEMEN PUDDING, HIS TONGUE MACHINE GUN FLICKING THE RIM AND THEN BURYING ITSELF TO THE HILT INSIDE THE PIG’S HOT COLON. PATRICK SEAN TOMLINSON WORKS HIS TONGUE AROUND THE INSIDE OF THE PIGS ASS, AND THEN AS A FEW INCOHERENT SYLLABLES ESCAPED HIS NOW BROWN LIPS, SPURTS OF FRONT HOLE EJACULATE SPURT FROM HIS PULSATING STINK DITCH. EXHAUSTED, HE COLLAPSES IN THE MUD, ROLLS OVER ONTO HIS BACK, AND LIGHTS A CIGARETTE. HE TAKES ONE LONG DRAG, LOOKS AGAIN TO THE SKY, AND SPEAKS HIS NAME ONE LAST TIME BEFORE HE DRIFTS OFF TO SLEEP. THAT’S PATRICK SEAN TOMLINSON. PATRICK SEAN TOMLINSON DOES THAT.

Note to the judge: This is clearly a parody. If this tubby-titted fool of a plaintiff made you read this, you have my deepest condolences.

Glowie

Terry Davis' inner voice
kiwifarms.net
Update: I have retained counsel in Wisconsin and filed as an Intervener to quash the subpoena, but their Counsel is boasting that they have records about my Cloudflare account going back to 2014 (when we started using it, indicating Cloudflare never purges records).

View attachment 2109105View attachment 2109106

Which, if true, means:
1. This person sued 60 anonymous people,
2. He petitioned the court to give him subpoenas for O&A Forum, ED, and the Kiwi Farms to identify the owners of those sites,
3, The Judge granted it,
4. Cloudflare emailed me to notify that I had 10 days to file a motion to quash,
5. When asked to extend, they gave 10 more days,
6. They might have just given it over anyways even though we filed on time.

🤷 Every day I'm a citizen of the United States of America I feel more disadvantaged than the day before.
Judge is retarded and a tech luddite, go figure.

Ku Klux Fan

Grand Lizard
kiwifarms.net
Patrick S. Tomlinson is a Klan member. I know, because only one person could be so fucking fat that their Klan robe barely drapes past the belly button.

The Wisconsin chapter of the Klan has a game where we get Patrick to raise his hand, revealing the belly button. The last person in the room to say "oink," must give Patrick a slice of bologna.