2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• DDoS is active again.

Retarded INTP

Stallion Apostle
kiwifarms.net
I don't even use a VPN, who cares. What are they gonna do, tell my neighbors I say the word nigger? I call my neighbors niggers to their faces.
VPNs are important but for that specific situation it's an overkill if you're not a US citizen. As long as you are not retarded enough to use your professional fucking mail and your real infos, or anything related to the various corners of the internet you dwell in, you'll be fine.

artilleryfroth

Fucking with prepubescent boys’ minds forever
kiwifarms.net
How did this dickhead try to justify asking Cloudflare for Null’s banking information and PayPal information? I can’t see the relevance, if what he’s trying to achieve is to identify the people talking shit about him on the farms. If Cloudflare gave out any of Null’s financial information, they should be on the wall. I can understand if they just responded with “leave us alone, we confirm that the owner name and his address for service are correct as posted on the site itself” or something, just to nope out of the issue. Still fucked, but understandable.

Also, I thought Null said recently that the farms only keeps user IP addresses for 7 days, so (if I am recalling this detail correctly) none of the users who posted about this retard have anything to worry about unless they used a personally identifiable email address.

Admittedly I am an old techtard so maybe I’m missing something.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
wew, what a fucking waste of my time, blockland modding dog man
that was a really boring meltdown
may i suggest going back to some of your kino sagas about regulating banks and master card, some fattie's onlyfans for feeders or comissions for vorefags such as yourself or how @ing you in general chat is literal genocide against your people

Well hello Fatrick. Come sue me as well, you blunt force trauma impact to the head moron.

I heard you are a fat pedo, and I now have that as my true and honest opinion. See you soon.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have read the work of Patrick S Tomlinson. I did not enjoy it. It is my honest opinion that he is not a good writer. I would not recommend his books to someone else.

It is lucky for Patrick S Tomlinson that no one to date has provided detailed, line by line criticism of his works, which is sometimes called "sporking" online. Such criticism would attract First Amendment protection even thought it would undoubtedly hurt his feelings very much and perhaps also his book sales and his public profile. I do not think people would want to purchase books that had been honestly compared to "My Immortal if it had been put in a blender with a fetid tumor" even if this was legitimate criticism and/or parody.

However it would be very difficult to do this as his books are very unenjoyable. This is my honest opinion and legitimate criticism.

artilleryfroth

kiwifarms.net
wew, what a fucking waste of my time, blockland modding dog man
that was a really boring meltdown
may i suggest going back to some of your kino sagas about regulating banks and master card, some fattie's onlyfans for feeders or comissions for vorefags such as yourself or how @ing you in general chat is literal genocide against your people

I hope a mod can make this a highlight. It’s always lovely when a lolcow posts on their own thread.

RazorBackBacon

kiwifarms.net
I have read the work of Patrick S Tomlinson. I did not enjoy it. It is my honest opinion that he is not a good writer. I would not recommend his books to someone else.

It is lucky for Patrick S Tomlinson that no one to date has provided detailed, line by line criticism of his works, which is sometimes called "sporking" online. Such criticism would attract First Amendment protection even thought it would undoubtedly hurt his feelings very much and perhaps also his book sales and his public profile. I do not think people would want to purchase books that had been honestly compared to "My Immortal if it had been put in a blender with a fetid tumor" even if this was legitimate criticism and/or parody.

However it would be very difficult to do this as his books are very unenjoyable. This is my honest opinion and legitimate criticism.
This unironically sounds like fun. Gonna see if I can't scrounge up a copy at my local secondhand bookshop (which is perfectly legal under US law, Patrick).