2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why do you think this random exceptional individual is Patrick?
Just looks like another Null A-Log to me, just look at the try hard first post of theirs. Given the day they made an account it's probably a onaforum user. Their writing is similar to the ones found there.

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: I've been informed that it took Cloudflare 38 days to respond to the subpoena. They then gave me 10 days to reply, bumping it up to the 22nd. They delivered information on the 21st. Incompetence.
Interestingly, I found a picture of the Cloudflare employee who prematurely released the information.

1619195274666.png

Spawn

TRULY AND HONESTLY DOSENT GIVE A DAMN
kiwifarms.net
We shall Establish the independent nation of Kiwi
And no fatrick your not allow to join because your fat and. No one wants to have the sex with you
No it shall be cwckistan, lando'chandlardio, or my personal favorite patsaprickia

The Crust

kiwifarms.net
wew, what a fucking waste of my time, blockland modding dog man
that was a really boring meltdown
may i suggest going back to some of your kino sagas about regulating banks and master card, some fattie's onlyfans for feeders or comissions for vorefags such as yourself or how @ing you in general chat is literal genocide against your people
Buzzword word soup lmfao

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Judge is exceptional but this matter seems to be an issue with Cloudflare more than the US itself
Judges everywhere (not just America) are astonishingly stupid and clueless about practically everything, even including law outside their narrow field of practice (from back when they were attorneys), and sometimes they even suck at that. They seem especially allergic to knowledge of anything technological. Watching judges struggle to run a Zoom conference would be funnier if it wasn't such a depressing demonstration of their level of competence dealing with the piece of technology they're most familiar with in their courtrooms.

Americans actually have a reasonable way to deal with incompetent judges (at least at the local and state levels) through regular elections (judges have to be "retained" by the electorate every so often or they go bye-bye automatically), and it's infuriating to me that nobody ever seems to pay much attention to those questions on the ballots.

Not that anybody does any real research on their ballot choices anymore anyway.

The only reasonable hope anyone has when dealing with a pants-on-head stupid judge is the appeals process. And that's fucking expensive. And it just adds more (potentially equally stupid) judges to the mix. Judges are a bit like cooks. Too many in the kitchen and you end up with cyanide in the garlic sauce.

The United States is completely fucked. The fact that insanity like this is even entertained in these degenerate times coupled with everything else that has happened over the past decade is evidence enough that it's time for any American that still values their freedom to jump ship and settle elsewhere if they are able because with every day that passes things only seem to get worse.

Just don't go to England or Germany.
South East Asia, Japan, Poland, Montenegro, Slavic nations and even some South American countries have potential. There are options that aren't fucked. The hard part is getting them to accept you, which is why the "if you are able" in my statement is key.
Japan is notoriously xenophobic. They are begrudgingly tolerant of foreign tourists and short-term immigrants, but outside the touristy areas if you're not Japanese you can go fuck yourself (legal resident or not).

What worries me about the Slavic nations is that the impression people have of them being legal "safe havens" from the general retardation of modern America leads them to believe those nations are legislatively friendly towards the freedoms we're losing in the US rather than just too lazy, corrupt and/or incompetent to enforce even more draconian laws on their books that aren't listed in the tourism brochures.

Or just too stupid to do basic research. Like typing in the URL of the website they want info on.
Nah, even good lawyers can't always resist the temptation to pad the bill when they know they've got a dipshit for a client. These lawyers don't strike me as particularly competent or scrupulous, so I'm very confident they're doing this to pad the bill. This kind of case isn't done on contingency, either. The lawyers want their retainer up front, plus "top-ups" on the account as they burn through the balance. Bills go out as the balance trends toward zero, and if it ever does hit zero, the lawyers won't lift a legal finger until more money gets deposited.

They know this is a losing case. They're squeezing this moron for every penny they can get.

Burd Turglar

You say tomato, I say potato
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
lol. I would love to buy a commemorative coin based on every brainlet that sues this place. Turn their frivolous lawsuits into kiwi-supporting fun.
I like where your heads at buddy but only a BC millionaire could afford that set.

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judges everywhere (not just America) are astonishingly stupid and clueless about practically everything, even including law outside their narrow field of practice (from back when they were attorneys), and sometimes they even suck at that. They seem especially allergic to knowledge of anything technological. Watching judges struggle to run a Zoom conference would be funnier if it wasn't such a depressing demonstration of their level of competence dealing with the piece of technology they're most familiar with in their courtrooms.

The only reasonable hope anyone has when dealing with a pants-on-head stupid judge is the appeals process. And that's fucking expensive. And it just adds more (potentially equally stupid) judges to the mix. Judges are a bit like cooks. Too many in the kitchen and you end up with cyanide in the garlic sauce.

Nah, even good lawyers can't always resist the temptation to pad the bill when they know they've got a dipshit for a client. These lawyers don't strike me as particularly competent or scrupulous, so I'm very confident they're doing this to pad the bill. This kind of case isn't done on contingency, either. The lawyers want their retainer up front, plus "top-ups" on the account as they burn through the balance. Bills go out as the balance trends toward zero, and if it ever does hit zero, the lawyers won't lift a legal finger until more money gets deposited.

They know this is a losing case. They're squeezing this moron for every penny they can get.
If I were an attorney licensed to practice lol in any state I'd take this case, file a bunch of (legit) motions and whittle down that retainer then ask for attorneys fees & costs as well as damages.

That's just the MO for most lawyers litigators anyway.

edited because its the litigators that bring in the fees, settlements, and awards

Last edited:

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Update: I have retained counsel in Wisconsin and filed as an Intervener to quash the subpoena, but their Counsel is boasting that they have records about my Cloudflare account going back to 2014 (when we started using it, indicating Cloudflare never purges records).

View attachment 2109105View attachment 2109106

Which, if true, means:
1. This person sued 60 anonymous people,
2. He petitioned the court to give him subpoenas for O&A Forum, ED, and the Kiwi Farms to identify the owners of those sites,
3, The Judge granted it,
4. Cloudflare emailed me to notify that I had 10 days to file a motion to quash,
5. When asked to extend, they gave 10 more days,
6. They might have just given it over anyways even though we filed on time.

🤷 Every day I'm a citizen of the United States of America I feel more disadvantaged than the day before.

Edit: I've been informed that it took Cloudflare 38 days to respond to the subpoena. They then gave me 10 days to reply, bumping it up to the 22nd. They delivered information on the 21st. Incompetence.
This is strange, the owner of patrickstomlinson.net got the same subpoena from GoDaddy on the same day (albeit with only 3 days to respond). They both decided to wait exactly 38 days before informing their customer of the subpoena?

NyQuilninja

drink me
kiwifarms.net
No it shall be cwckistan, lando'chandlardio, or my personal favorite patsaprickia
I shall agree so as long as the jew nigger known as Fatrick the large isn't invited as well being condemned for the most heinous crime of being to fat for the sex. And stealing nigger penny's from his basement full of nigglets.