2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing.

I am using a backup email server to try and get some registration emails out. Check your spam. No promise it'll arrive.

CaesarCzech

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
If I'm a US citizen then there's a lot I can't do, and then I'm liable to two different tax systems. I don't want to be American.
Strange that despite Citizens united where corporation are people. this double tax only applies to common people. If that doesnt say USA is just Internationalist Bugmen progressive country, Well then i dont know what it says.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder does anybody here have any drawing skills i think drawing his fatass in various enviroments including medieval just being fat and disgusting might be decent idea.
Now I totally want a calendar with lolcows for the pin-up girls. There seem to be a number of artistically talented Kiwis, this would be awesome for a merch run.

Unfortunately for Pat, I don't think he's important enough to rank in the top 12 lolcows, even after involving the site in a lawsuit.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
If I'm a US citizen then there's a lot I can't do, and then I'm liable to two different tax systems. I don't want to be American.
It's certainly not as drastic a decision as chopping your cock off, but it's pretty high up there. In 20 years nobody is going to remember this place. At some point everyone will have moved on. You're not even 30 yet, and in a few years your priorities are probably going to be completely different. I shiggy diggy do my nigga.

n/a

kiwifarms.net
So if null is going through with renouncing his citizenship, did null find a place to host the farms? He took down the 'seeking legal advice' thing on the home page.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
It's certainly not as drastic a decision as chopping your cock off, but it's pretty high up there. In 20 years nobody is going to remember this place. At some point everyone will have moved on. You're not even 30 yet, and in a few years your priorities are probably going to be completely different. I shiggy diggy do my nigga.
The United States is a dead, gay nigger country and I do not want to live there ever again. I want nothing to do with the US anymore.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
if you renounce US citizenship and get naturalized somewhere else, im like 99% sure you will regret it at some point in the future, unless you have fuck you money
It really depends. If you're planning on making a career out of web stuff (not just Kiwifarms, but in general), it's probably better to be a Third Worlder than a US citizen. You can access many of the same advantages because most of the Internet falls under American law, but evade a lot of the obligations and possible penalties because you as a person do not.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Shaka Brah

Patriotic Ass-Blasting Poster
kiwifarms.net
Jews don't fuck with shitholes. No money to steal...
Absolutely disagree here. Guam, PR, and Virgin Islands have all been fucked with by big corpo. Mostly by destroying the islands with shitty industries like gigantic oil refineries, shady pill mills, and other colonial industries that treat the locals like bugpeople and pollute the water.

When those places economies collapse they'll be hell to live in even if you're rich.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
Absolutely disagree here. Guam, PR, and Virgin Islands have all been fucked with by big corpo. Mostly by destroying the islands with shitty industries like gigantic oil refineries, shady pill mills, and other colonial industries that treat the locals like bugpeople and pollute the water.

When those places economies collapse they'll be hell to live in even if you're rich.
When is that happening? That prediction goes back to the 80s, and yet here we are...
I fear continental US will collapse before these shit-hole territories.

Catch The Rainbow

kiwifarms.net
Can you give an example of something you can't do? Genuinely curious because as a dual citizen my US citizenship has allowed me into places that my other citizenship has not. The only drawbacks I can really think of is the taxation issue and that's only if you make more than 100k a year. Plus, a lot of places have tax treaties with the USA.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Can you give an example of something you can't do?
Open a bank account in Switzerland. Live overseas and not need to file income tax returns. Even if you make less than $100,000, you're still the bitch of a federal government which 1) does not give a fuck about you, 2) has never given a fuck about you, 3) will never give a fuck about you, and 4) does absolutely nothing for you.

I don't want to be American. I don't want to tell people I'm American. I want to belong to a small, irrelevant nation that minds its own fucking business and has a government small enough to actually focus on what matters for people living in it.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why anyone's trying to talk a guy who's notorious for not being talked out of things, out of something. Especially on a thread concerning a fat, autistic, litigious retard who probably eats other men's cum out of his wife's vag named Patrick Sean Tomlinson.