2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Referral from one of the twenty attorneys I already have. He's representing a narrow set of interests here (i.e. I'm not being sued and just want this dipshit to fuck off from what he assumes is an easy target). Didn't realize he streamed.
Be assured he knows all about you for sure. He's actually kind of a big deal in the legal tuber circles. He's also one of Kyle Rittenhouses lawyers. Probably the best kind of lawyer for the farms tbqh. He understands the internet and absolutely despises woke law.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Be assured he knows all about you for sure. He's actually kind of a big deal in the legal tuber circles. He's also one of Kyle Rittenhouses lawyers. Probably the best kind of lawyer for the farms tbqh. He understands the internet and absolutely despises woke law.
neat

i just want the retards to fuck off and I'm taking the walmart policy of no easy wins

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't Robert Barnes the yt lawyer who was pushing the election fraud meme? He had all this hot info and it turned out to be bs.
Not really. He was suspicious and was more mad that courts refused to actually look at it, and took the position nobody can know its actually adjudicated. He also dunked on the media for saying the courts found nothing when actually all the lawsuits were dismissed procedurally rather then on facts. His primary focus of law is in criminal defense and civil rights where the client is somebody getting dunked on by the Feds. He has that contrarian position where he does not believe anything the FBI and Prosecutors say. In short he is absolutely perfect for Dear Leader

Not Really Here

"The Blackface Lawyer and Racist Dog Show"
kiwifarms.net
Fatricks lawyer probably wont have any smug statements now. Would love to be a fly on the wall when its explained just how expensive this got for him
I think you underestimate just how out of touch a lawyer can be.
Null would be a good guest on a VivaBarnes podcast, "so. what was your childhood like and how did you get cancelled from everything?"

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Referral from one of the twenty attorneys I already have. He's representing a narrow set of interests here (i.e. I'm not being sued and just want this dipshit to fuck off from what he assumes is an easy target). Didn't realize he streamed.
You really didn't know who Robert Barnes was? Well, lucky pick then lol. You'll be hearing a lot about/from him from Rekieta and Viva

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
This guy represented Wesley Snipes, Alex Jones, several Covington Kids and Kyle Rittenhouse whilst being a big deal on YT. He also got a scholarship to Yale. Solid pick, nigga.
He's also got 13k subscribers on Youtube and frequently collabs with other legal streamers.

Daily reminder that two years ago only a few hundred people knew what a mook Fatrick was, now it's probably a couple thousand and it's looking to rise, all thanks to his own belligerent faggotry. He wanted to blow this whole thing up into a big legal spectacle, and he should've been careful with what he wished for.

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
He's also got 13k subscribers on Youtube and frequently collabs with other legal streamers.

Daily reminder that two years ago only a few hundred people knew what a mook Fatrick was, now it's probably a couple thousand and it's looking to rise, all thanks to his own belligerent faggotry. He wanted to blow this whole thing up into a big legal spectacle, and he should've been careful with what he wished for.
"Unintended Consequences" should be the motto of KF.

Apteryx Owenii

Happy to no longer have CWC-related username
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Unintended Consequences" should be the motto of KF.
also: "why won't you learn"

I think the common thread among all cows with more than 5 pages on here is that they won't stop doing the same stupid shit even as they complain about the consequences. This pudgy wanna-be badass is no exception.

Ah Jeez dude. If you eventually find yourself in a situation where you can't do this Kiwi Farms thing anymore and you gotta get a normal job, your US citizenship is a giant asset. For all its flaws, USA has the highest salaries for what you do. Also if you ever have any kids (even in other countries), they can at any point in their life decide to become citizens. I understand your frustrations 1000%, but don't renounce your US citizenship man it's not worth it.
Said like a true BLM hamburger munching 56%er

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Not really. He was suspicious and was more mad that courts refused to actually look at it, and took the position nobody can know its actually adjudicated.
Thats not totaly true, he talked alot about fraud with his Pollster friend, but he made fun of Q and their Dominion shit.

i just want the retards to fuck off and I'm taking the walmart policy of no easy wins
Can you try to make some kind of stream with him once this is over?

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He also dunked on the media for saying the courts found nothing when actually all the lawsuits were dismissed procedurally rather then on facts.
Many of them were dismissed for lack of standing under Article III, which is a lack of subject matter jurisdiction. It is incredibly improper for a court lacking jurisdiction to render an opinion on anything. That's not procedural, it's a fatal, fundamental defect in the cause of action.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Many of them were dismissed for lack of standing under Article III, which is a lack of subject matter jurisdiction. It is incredibly improper for a court lacking jurisdiction to render an opinion on anything. That's not procedural, it's a fatal, fundamental defect in the cause of action.
Those lawsuits were just designed to raise money and accomplish nothing.