2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

A_right_horrorshow

kiwifarms.net
Patrick, your writing is mediocre and you are deeply unpleasant to look at. All you have achieved here is to make yourself look like an even more colossal tit than you usually do on a daily basis whilst giving a lawyer a wheelbarrow full of money with little to no chance of regaining anything in return except more embarrassment.

Find anything untrue in that statement.

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
Here's hoping Mr. Tomlinson will find the 5/27 hearing as disappointing as he found "German Meatloaf" forty pounds ago.

Capture.PNG("Actual tough guy" self-defense instructor btw)
(A , L)

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Here's hoping Mr. Tomlinson will find the 5/27 hearing as disappointing as he found "German Meatloaf" forty pounds ago.

View attachment 2179719("Actual tough guy" self-defense instructor btw)
(A , L)
Here I thought it was hackbraten (just means ground meat roast). It's rather good with eggs inside. Denmark has an even better version of it.

ILoveNiggers

kiwifarms.net
Pilfered from Caverlock's thread, imagine you're some poor soul who searched Instagram for "Wisconsin Athletic Club" and saw this:

View attachment 1106292
This is one of my favorite fat, pathetic pig pics. All these ripped motherfuckers working their asses off and then there’s this fat spastic with the pedophile grin doing absolutely nothing except look like he’s cruising for rape victims.

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
@Null thoughts on today's hearing? I am confused as to why Mr. Barnes didn't mention to Judge Ashley that Cloudflare gave you a timeframe to file a motion to quash, you filed within that timeframe, but they still turned over the info anyway. That said, Mr. Resto (Fatrick's attorney) said that he would be turning over the information he received from Cloudflare to your lawyer. When you get the opportunity, can you tell us what Cloudflare provided them?

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Null thoughts on today's hearing? I am confused as to why Mr. Barnes didn't mention to Judge Ashley that Cloudflare gave you a timeframe to file a motion to quash, you filed within that timeframe, but they still turned over the info anyway. That said, Mr. Resto (Fatrick's attorney) said that he would be turning over the information he received from Cloudflare to your lawyer. When you get the opportunity, can you tell us what Cloudflare provided them?
I would assume that Cloudflare's timeframes are irrelevant to the interests of the court and is a part of the business relationship between me and them only.

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
I've already nearly completed a response that dashes every one of Patrick's allegations against me in his complaint all to hell (I'm not posting it here, because I'm not sure if that would just cause more inconvenience for this site down the line).

Patrick S. Tomlinson and/or legal counsel acting on his behalf:
  • Provably used highly misleading quotes intended to make it appear I allege Patrick abuses women, rather than condones the use of violence against certain women
  • Provably made false claims that he does not condone violence against non-violent women who are his political enemies
  • Provably made false attributions of harassing phone calls to me
  • Provably made false attributions of doxing to me on Kiwifarms
  • Provably made false claims that I posted in an alleged harassment thread (not on Kiwifarms) that never contained posts by me

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
I would assume that Cloudflare's timeframes are irrelevant to the interests of the court and is a part of the business relationship between me and them only.
Okay, but Mr. Barnes' argument was that Cloudflare violated a consumer protection law, and Mr. Resto's rebuttal was that you were given ample notice and did not properly dispute the quash in time. Not trying to be Mr. Armchair lawyer here but I am confused.