2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, but Mr. Barnes' argument was that Cloudflare violated a consumer protection law, and Mr. Resto's rebuttal was that you were given ample notice and did not properly dispute the quash in time. Not trying to be Mr. Armchair lawyer here but I am confused.
Null's notice started at the same time Cloudflare's did according to the law. Cloudflare fucked null in the drive thru. It is not plaintiff's fault Null got fucked. Ergo Null loses.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A Good and presumably well-endowed Samaritan clipped it:

cool thanks.
I appreciate null alerting us to the lawyers trying to prosecute posters over nothing, but 10:20 was reminder that his interests aren't always the same as our need to know and gossip.
Null's notice started at the same time Cloudflare's did according to the law. Cloudflare fucked null in the drive thru. It is not plaintiff's fault Null got fucked. Ergo Null loses.
Barnes was asked to write and explain defense's perspective on the motion to quash so it probably was still communicated. the judge just wanted to move on from the topic. the plaintiff also said the subpoena's purpose was to identify null, which seems like the most expensive way possible to click the "about" button lol

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Minor update in the dedicated Patrick thread: there's a bunch of documents related to the case that were made public a few days ago. These deal with the onaforums.net side of the suit and don't directly involve Kiwifarms so I don't see a reason to repost them in full here, but they do include a lot of stuff that built up to this, including the original complaint. Definitely worth checking out if you want more backstory to this whole situation or just want to laugh at a bonafide lolsuit.

Last edited:

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Minor update in the dedicated Patrick thread: there's a bunch of documents related to the case that were made public a few days ago. These deal with the onaforums.net side of the suit and don't directly involve Kiwifarms so I don't see a reason to repost them in full here, but they do include a lot of stuff that built up to this, including the original complaint. Definitely worth checking out if you want more backstory to this whole situation or just want to laugh at a bonafide lolsuit.
This, read the complaint here (starts on page eight): https://nanaimg.net/lolsuit

Funniest thing I've ever read, I think I woke the neighbors.

Mr Moonface

Not fat by any medical standard, child.
kiwifarms.net
This has to be one of the most dumb lolsuits ever, where it's at least possible I'm actually being sued but don't even care enough to figure it out.
Looking through it, if you did any of the following there's a chance you might be on there.

- Created a forum to mock Pat
- Created his KF thread
- Left a bad review for one of his books
- Called him a pedophile
- Trolled the memorial pages for some of Pat's dead relatives
- Called him a depressed alcoholic

The last one is the most puzzling, he's been called much worse. No idea why that specific insult made the list.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Looking through it, if you did any of the following there's a chance you might be on there.

- Created his KF thread
- Called him a pedophile

The last one is the most puzzling, he's been called much worse. No idea why that specific insult made the list.
Presumably because "alcoholic" implies bad moral character in the eyes of the law so is an easy type of defamation to sue for.

break these cuffs

When in Rome, sink ships.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Barnes was asked to write and explain defense's perspective on the motion to quash so it probably was still communicated. the judge just wanted to move on from the topic. the plaintiff also said the subpoena's purpose was to identify null, which seems like the most expensive way possible to click the "about" button lol
There has been debate on whether Fatrick's lawyers drool into their cheerios at dinner or scamming Fat and wasting the court's time by motioning for easily available information. I hope it's both.

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
Presumably because "alcoholic" implies bad moral character in the eyes of the law so is an easy type of defamation to sue for.
He has admitted that he is an alcoholic on numerous occasions. In the time frame that Nigel Igger is referencing (shortly after his first wife divorced him), Patrick specifically said that he was addicted to alcohol and sleeping pills.

despressedalcoholic.png

Since then, he has continued to talk openly about being an alcoholic. He has referred to himself as a "drunk with anger management issues who has been involved in numerous barfights", he once wrote a piece encouraging aspiring authors to get hammered before they engage in their craft, he can be seen chugging a beer before his "comedy" sets. If he actually serves someone with a defamation suit as a public figure for calling him an alcoholic, that suit will be slapped down so fast and he will be paying every penny of that person's legal fees.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net

- Created his KF thread
- Called him a pedophile

I believe it's confirmed that @Caverlock is the only Kiwi they're after, for making the thread that includes Fat's dox. He's the only person who's mentioned in the complaint with explicit reference to his posting here.

Which is a dumb move on Pat's part, because they're now subpoenaing an extra site for a single user's info. A user who has an account on the other site that's already the main focus of the suit. I don't think he's even trying to get his KF page pulled down, he's just after Caverlock's deets so he can sue him for harassment. Given how the ludicrous calibre of the othet charges brought, they could've just as easily targetted him for something he did on onaforums.net and saved considerable effort and legal costs by not bring another party into this mess. Obviously, his lawyer is presumably quite pleased with the current trajectory of the case, and Pat's too much of a delusional dolt to recognize that he's being milked.

Last edited:

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
I'm working on a comprehensive response to Patrick's complaint, but I would like to quickly mention that I was not the person who posted Patrick's dox. They were edited in by someone else.

In fact, I deleted them the first time they were added, and then they were reposted by someone else, and edited back into the OP.

Dox.PNG(A, L)

Last edited:

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This, read the complaint here (starts on page eight): https://nanaimg.net/lolsuit

Oh MAN, thanks for the link!

I am glad i took the time to read the lolsuit, it's absolutely fucking gutbusting, as he lists out all the amazon reviews calling him a pedo and a racist, and those onaforums or whatever they are where he was roasted too. Not even closed to finished and my sides are aching. I might have to sue Tomlinson for malicious wounding by lolmilk attack.

Comedy gold, Ima be savouring the rest of this slowly tonight now. 👍

MySonDavid

kiwifarms.net

Any old reddit fags know if the SpaceEdge named in this document is the real SpaceEdge? It would bring me much mirth knowing that, after all his cunting about Pat-posting on the sub and shutting the place down, The Sultan of Strabismus finds himself in the legal crosshairs of the alpha chad Patrick S. Tomlinson.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net

Orange Rhymer

kiwifarms.net
DEEEEEEEYUM. Your archiving skills are unmatched, brotherman. Fatrick picked the wrong man to fuck with. You were never in any trouble to begin with, but that was a fun read.
Fucking with autists is always a bad idea.
Fatrick is finding out that this isn't a Twitter or Reddit Fight...
-It isn't free. It is VERY costly
-Updoots don't count for shit
-You must address all evidence brought before the court

and in the end
-There really isn't a 'winner'