2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• DDoS is active again.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If they intend to subpoena for that they've not stated. I really wish you people would assume in good faith I'd tell people about an incoming subpoena at this point in time.
Isn't @Caverlock already known anyway? If not, he doesn't seem terribly concerned.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't know who I am, and hasn't gotten my info from the site that shall not be named.

I don't want that fucking lunatic finding out who I am, but I'm also not going to back off when I know I haven't done anything illegal.
Hopefully you live in a state with a SLAPP law. Patrick's efforts to find out who you are could end up in a cash windfall for you. He's really wishing on the monkey's paw with this fools errand.

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
Hopefully you live in a state with a SLAPP law. Patrick's efforts to find out who you are could end up in a cash windfall for you. He's really wishing on the monkey's paw with this fools errand.

My state has an extremely strong Anti-SLAPP law. I only haven't posted it here because I figured why reveal my location for him. I've gone over it thoroughly and will post it here with my notes if he ever reveals that he knows my state of residence.

I also have a mountain of evidence that ~2/3's the other John Does he names in his complaint were engaging him under the SAME USERNAMES at least as early as October 2019, nearly 4 months before my thread even began being worked on in the Prospering Grounds (private WIP) subforum here, and nearly 8 months before it was moved to a main, public subforum. Additionally, I have proof he was doxed continuously after September 2018, and, specifically, on another, fully operational webforum by two of the John Does in the complaint long before someone else edited his Dox into my thread here, and again after I deleted them the first time. I haven't posted that evidence here, because I figured I could have an additional bogus charge leveled against me of trying to drive traffic from here to those sites. All of this, of course, is in addition to the mountains of evidence I've presented that he was engaging NON-STOP with trolls since September 2018, yet a thread I created on Kiwifarms on 1-20-2020 that received very, very little attention caused him to be attacked by people from 09-11-2018 onward--such are my powers over time and space...and perhaps astral projection and telekinesis if he's accusing me of throwing deli meat on his walkway from 800 miles away. Additionally, I've proven that he was doxed by and engaging in fighting with numerous individuals years before the feud with the O&A remnants even began.

He has nothing. It's an extremely costly intimidation ploy from a crybully and his eager-to-be-paid lawyers. He is understandably desperate to have such a colossal repository of proof of his awful behavior scrubbed from the internet.

If he files against me, he will lose, pay my legal fees, and almost certainly sanctions as well. The Anti-SLAPP law on the books here is designed to defeat and punish exactly what he is scheming to do.

Still, I don't believe even he is enough of an idiotic, malignant narcissist to try that; I believe he's just trying to get my information for leverage. I've also compiled a long list of reasons it would be extremely irresponsible to let someone like him have my information, but I haven't posted it, because his representation would probably use it to lob some more easily disproven defamation claims at me, but fighting them could take hundreds of hours of my time. Let's just say it's very provable that he supports "dragging," doxing, "social consequences" (including "intimidation," beatings, body fluids thrown on them,"utter ruin", imprisonment, etc.) for his enemies, and has friends in a certain group that is known for violent intimidation tactics, and has performed at least once in a venue that declared its allegiance to that same group in their front window. He's even claimed himself to belong to this group/movement. Sorry to be vague, but I feel I have to be at this point.

This is all in addition to his brags of being a violent, heavily armed drunk who has repeatedly expressed his willingness to shoot people, and even encouraged people to show up to his house for that purpose for years after he began living with his current wife.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
Patrick's motion in opposition to Quasi's (onaforums) motion to quash was just uploaded today. It contained some very strange never-before-seen examples of "harrassment" that Fatrick allegedly had received from members of the onaforums. Before I post them, I want you to read this Fatrick tweet and take note of his peculiar writing style. Notice how he uses short, dramatic sentences. He talks like this. To drive his points home. To make it more cinematic.

6dc063f55d2d11f1e7a63e40426052dd.png

Got that? Okay, here are some excerpts from an email that Fatrick had allegedly received from email address "YouWillNeverFindMe1488@protonmail.com". These were taken straight from Pat's motion in opposition to Quasi's motion to quash.

3bb67b55ecb81c82ddd863209c5345c5.png

0ec11478252504ec74f919a0fcc60797.png

f433b14486568052e88ec3141f0f78fc.png

Aside from having the EXACT same overly dramatic short sentence writing style, there are several very peculiar word choices that "YouWillNeverFindMe1488@protonmail.com" makes. For instance, who the hell would ever say "I'm going to defame you and you can't stop me! Hahaha!" Or "I will never feel remorse for my actions!!"

Yeah, he's very bad at this. Even before the O and A people discovered him, he was criticized as an author for having character dialogue that was "too robotic", but I digress. As an added bonus, here is a user who made an account on onaforums on 19 May 2021, made 7 very gruesome violent posts about Patrick in about a 30 minute timespan, then left and never return. ALL of these posts were referenced in Fatrick's motion in opposition to Quasi's motion to quash.

5d59dcb80b96ed612fd5a32d3ced3195.png

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
Is this guy somehow even considered a "writer?" He literally can't even write in a way not to look like himself. Any actually good writer could disguise his style. This guy is an absolute retard.

He hasn't had a writing contract in almost a year. His last 3 books (AT LEAST - likely more) haven't broken even and we're put on clearance within a couple months of release. According to Amazon sales trackers, he is lucky if he breaks a dozen book sales in a month across his entire portfolio. He is a neet who lives off welfare and other people's hard work who thinks he's God's gift to humanity because his Twitter opinions are just that important.

Caverlock

kiwifarms.net
For no reason at all, I was reminded of the time Patrick's main and alt accounts got banned from Twitter, and then, suddenly, a "fan-run parody account" of his cat, Robert Mewler appeared.

Q Follower Obsession.jpg(A, L)
43269064_920113878186056_1818966242991260252_n.jpg

Patrick drove traffic from his IG to the "fan" account:
Follow.PNG(A, L)

And would routinely screenshot tweets of his "fan" account a few minutes or less after they had been posted, and uploaded them to his IG:
3m.PNG(A, L)

He was fixated on Trump and Ford vehicles (much like his owner, who has owned "a stable of Ford Mustangs"):
Ford.PNG(A, L)

Also, he would vigorously argue with Patrick's critics on Twitter, often by deriding their low follower counts:
Q lol.JPG(A, L)

Oddly, the @Mewler3S account would go on to be banned for ban evasion.
Banned.PNG

ILoveNiggers

kiwifarms.net
For no reason at all, I was reminded of the time Patrick's main and alt accounts got banned from Twitter, and then, suddenly, a "fan-run parody account" of his cat, Robert Mewler appeared.

View attachment 2287096(A, L)
View attachment 2287106

Patrick drove traffic from his IG to the "fan" account:
View attachment 2287100(A, L)

And would routinely screenshot tweets of his "fan" account a few minutes or less after they had been posted, and uploaded them to his IG:
View attachment 2287102(A, L)

He was fixated on Trump and Ford vehicles (much like his owner, who has owned "a stable of Ford Mustangs"):
View attachment 2287109(A, L)

Also, he would vigorously argue with Patrick's critics on Twitter, often by deriding their low follower counts:
View attachment 2287105(A, L)

Oddly, the @Mewler3S account would go on to be banned for ban evasion.
View attachment 2287113
You are consistently burying this fat imbecile on a level previously unseen. I’d like to see us, as a collective, completely ruin him to the point of no return.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
This dude is every stereotype of the Twitter retard. He starts out with the typical lunatic bullshit of "if I call someone a racist, it means I'm allowed to break the rules everyone else has to obey." Then he has the idiotically obvious ban evasion sock account, because again, if he's calling people racists, no matter how unfounded the accusation, it means he's allowed to break the rules. And then, boasting about his followers, which is sort of the opposite of the previous boasting about your IQ shit that used to be the way to say "I'm a retard" on the Internet. "Oh yeah, well you're on Twitter and only a slight retard? Well, look at this number that says I'm a huge, colossal fucking retard followed by a bunch of other retards! Take that!"

Completely oblivious.

lolwatagain

kiwifarms.net
You are consistently burying this fat imbecile on a level previously unseen. I’d like to see us, as a collective, completely ruin him to the point of no return.
You mean this fat retard hasn't ruined himself to the point of no return already? I find that hard to believe.

edit:
Patrick's motion in opposition to Quasi's (onaforums) motion to quash was just uploaded today. It contained some very strange never-before-seen examples of "harrassment" that Fatrick allegedly had received from members of the onaforums. Before I post them, I want you to read this Fatrick tweet and take note of his peculiar writing style. Notice how he uses short, dramatic sentences. He talks like this. To drive his points home. To make it more cinematic.

View attachment 2287017

Got that? Okay, here are some excerpts from an email that Fatrick had allegedly received from email address "YouWillNeverFindMe1488@protonmail.com". These were taken straight from Pat's motion in opposition to Quasi's motion to quash.

View attachment 2287019

View attachment 2287020

View attachment 2287021

Aside from having the EXACT same overly dramatic short sentence writing style, there are several very peculiar word choices that "YouWillNeverFindMe1488@protonmail.com" makes. For instance, who the hell would ever say "I'm going to defame you and you can't stop me! Hahaha!" Or "I will never feel remorse for my actions!!"

Yeah, he's very bad at this. Even before the O and A people discovered him, he was criticized as an author for having character dialogue that was "too robotic", but I digress. As an added bonus, here is a user who made an account on onaforums on 19 May 2021, made 7 very gruesome violent posts about Patrick in about a 30 minute timespan, then left and never return. ALL of these posts were referenced in Fatrick's motion in opposition to Quasi's motion to quash.

View attachment 2287030
Also, why wasn't the owner of this account identified as a John Doe in the Original Complaint? He can't know that this account is one of the other John Does. It would be possible to subpoena Protonmail.

Second edit, nevermind, read the opposition, he claims he just received it recently.

Last edited:

Melissa Sanchez

kiwifarms.net
You mean this fat retard hasn't ruined himself to the point of no return already? I find that hard to believe.

edit:

Also, why wasn't the owner of this account identified as a John Doe in the Original Complaint? He can't know that this account is one of the other John Does. It would be possible to subpoena Protonmail.

Second edit, nevermind, read the opposition, he claims he just received it recently.
There are MANY things that he has claimed that the "trolls" have done to him, that would be 100% actionable, that are not named in the lolsuit. Things such as the Craigslist ad which he claims resulted in him getting "SWATed", the marathon cheating claims, and many others.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This dude is every stereotype of the Twitter retard. He starts out with the typical lunatic bullshit of "if I call someone a racist, it means I'm allowed to break the rules everyone else has to obey." Then he has the idiotically obvious ban evasion sock account, because again, if he's calling people racists, no matter how unfounded the accusation, it means he's allowed to break the rules. And then, boasting about his followers, which is sort of the opposite of the previous boasting about your IQ shit that used to be the way to say "I'm a retard" on the Internet. "Oh yeah, well you're on Twitter and only a slight retard? Well, look at this number that says I'm a huge, colossal fucking retard followed by a bunch of other retards! Take that!"

Completely oblivious.
Imagine being so desperate for attention that you have a Twitter account. And then imagine you are so desperate to use Twitter you would ban evade. The only thing worse is having a kiwi farms account and then trying to ban evade after you get the boot.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
A hearing was held yesterday over Quasi101's (onaforums) motion to quash. It went way better than anyone expected, with the judge siding with Quasi, and Fatrick's incompetent budget lawyer stammering and making the same irrelevant points over and over. The judge has given them 10 days to submit a written argument with evidence that Quasi101 himself engaged in defamation, and a (presumably) final hearing on the matter will be held on August 23, which is way past the mid-July service deadline.

Video here: https://youtu.be/V5DyvXXpCWg