2021-04-07 - Patrick Sean Tomlinson subpoenas Cloudflare -

• DDoS is active again.

Kaede Did Nothing Wrong

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The judge has given them 10 days to submit a written argument with evidence that Quasi101 himself engaged in defamation, and a (presumably) final hearing on the matter will be held on August 23, which is way past the mid-July service deadline.
Patrick still has time to receive unprompted hate mail from Quasi101488heilHitler@protonmail.com that incriminates him directly. I'm hoping he digs himself in deeper.

Merrick

kiwifarms.net
A hearing was held yesterday over Quasi101's (onaforums) motion to quash. It went way better than anyone expected, with the judge siding with Quasi, and Fatrick's incompetent budget lawyer stammering and making the same irrelevant points over and over. The judge has given them 10 days to submit a written argument with evidence that Quasi101 himself engaged in defamation, and a (presumably) final hearing on the matter will be held on August 23, which is way past the mid-July service deadline.

Video here: https://youtu.be/V5DyvXXpCWg
"I don't know what the proper protocol here is." - Lil Squealer

1625583936958.png

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
@Null now that the farms is no longer involved with the lawsuit can you gives a rundown of what went down? I'm curious what happened that finally convinced Patrick to withdrawl the subpoena.
Also @Null I would like to get your take on how much you know about Fatrick, the lolsuit, and/or the Opie and Anthony Reddit people as a whole. Do you think Fatty has any legitimate claims or do you think he's a fat retard wasting other people's money, or do you not give a shit at all about any of this shit?

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
@Null now that the farms is no longer involved with the lawsuit can you gives a rundown of what went down? I'm curious what happened that finally convinced Patrick to withdrawl the subpoena.
It gave him no relevant information to the case.

Also @Null I would like to get your take on how much you know about Fatrick, the lolsuit, and/or the Opie and Anthony Reddit people as a whole. Do you think Fatty has any legitimate claims or do you think he's a fat retard wasting other people's money, or do you not give a shit at all about any of this shit?
I have no understanding of any of them but Patrick seems like one of the most pathetic faggots I've ever seen. He talks such tough shit it makes me think he's been raped and has to compensate for the emasculation.

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
has to compensate for the emasculation.
In fact, he was cuckolded on camera during a model building forum meetup. Take note of his wife sitting on the other man's lap while Patrick awkwardly looks on and does nothing about it.

Attachments

• 7DA85583-DE54-4C6C-AC45-D66687B830FF.PNG
    7DA85583-DE54-4C6C-AC45-D66687B830FF.PNG
    624.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_2149.JPG
    IMG_2149.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 118
  • image (1) (1).jpeg
    image (1) (1).jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 120

MuuMuu Bunnylips

LOOK INTO MY EYES, MOTHERFUCKER
kiwifarms.net
I have no understanding of any of them but Patrick seems like one of the most pathetic faggots I've ever seen. He talks such tough shit it makes me think he's been raped and has to compensate for the emasculation.
Oh come on; surely there are more (less?) worthy faggoyt out there to tag as 'most pathetic.'

Broaden your horizon, kid!

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Patrick's lolsuit got nuked by Barnes, peace be upon him. No way Patrick was willing to pay the money necessary to fight this after that much firepower was brought in.

The fact that someone like Barnes was willing to put his reputation where his mouth was is a huge white pill. I got to hear the lawyer who defended Wesley Snipes from the Feds and is in the process of defending Kyle Rittenhouse say in open court "Robert Barnes here on behalf of Kiwifarms".

Thanks Patrick. From the bottom of my heart thank you. Like a dead virus vaccine you have handed the farms the tools to deal with threats that could actually take this place down. Well done sir.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
A hearing was held yesterday over Quasi101's (onaforums) motion to quash. It went way better than anyone expected, with the judge siding with Quasi, and Fatrick's incompetent budget lawyer stammering and making the same irrelevant points over and over. The judge has given them 10 days to submit a written argument with evidence that Quasi101 himself engaged in defamation, and a (presumably) final hearing on the matter will be held on August 23, which is way past the mid-July service deadline.

Video here: https://youtu.be/V5DyvXXpCWg
He's a stuttering, bumbling, fuckwit. My god he makes Ron Toye look like a fucking lumberjack.

Also, where is Barnes in all this? I thought he was part of this case.

EDIT: HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWn-WIENWUc

EDIT2: Oh that's not fatrick, that's another one of lawyers? Whoopsies.

Last edited:

Hey Fatrick FUCK YOU

kiwifarms.net
He's a stuttering, bumbling, fuckwit. My god he makes Ron Toye look like a fucking lumberjack.

Also, where is Barnes in all this? I thought he was part of this case.

EDIT: HERE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWn-WIENWUc

EDIT2: Oh that's not fatrick, that's another one of lawyers? Whoopsies.
Barnes only dealt with Bull's motion to quash the Cloudflare subpoena. Most of the action in this case is centered around onaforums.net

onemap112

kiwifarms.net
Seems like a weird request. He wants to sue 60 people, so he subpoena's an unrelated entity to produce documents on the owners of another entity upon which (pressumingly) the 60 people post. Why take such a roundabout route?
does this dude have a lot of money? This looks like it's going to be an expensive case to pursue.

KingOfGains

kiwifarms.net
He has enough to dump on lolsuits. Lawyers only take something on contingency with a chance of success. These guys are going to demand it up front.
He doesn't honestly have/make all that much money. His book barely sell as is, and he doesn't seem to have any other sources of income except (maybe) unemployment.

Mr Moonface

2611 N Oakland Ave (Downstairs) Milwaukee WI 53211
kiwifarms.net
One popular theory is that Pat's relatives are paying for the lawsuit. Another is that Pat and his wife defrauded the government through the PPP loans program for corona relief and are using that money for this nonsense. A number of flashy purchases were posted on Pat's twitter timeline when the PPP loans were going out, and neither he or his wife are employed.

The only thing we know for certain is that he isn't using the money from any book sales.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
One popular theory is that Pat's relatives are paying for the lawsuit. Another is that Pat and his wife defrauded the government through the PPP loans program for corona relief and are using that money for this nonsense. A number of flashy purchases were posted on Pat's twitter timeline when the PPP loans were going out, and neither he or his wife are employed.

The only thing we know for certain is that he isn't using the money from any book sales.
Or from convention signings. I don't think he's gone to any since 2018-19, and he apparently only asks for $2 for them.

Some of Onaforums was archived but who ever did the archive couldn't archive the images. This is why everything of his should be archived.