2021-05-21 - Margaret Palermo: Complaint / DMCA

Status
Not open for further replies.

A truthteller

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People who are of the world think they are in need of nothing when they have all of the earthly positions they need. We need the kind, giving, compassionate, Unseen Father in our mind. People who are against the zoosexuals, and others, are of the world, turning God's word into a murderous, violent lie. Romans 1: 25, KJV. That will not make peacful people. zoosexuals are peacful people saying pleasant words judging themselves. Romans 1:29 - 32 are of the world. Fornication has to do with how a person thinks. Christs enemies thought they were not born of fornication, being of Abrahams seed. They were born of fornication, not being of Abrahams seed. Their soul was married to the gold and gem covered Satan. Abraham would not want harm to come to Jesus. Christs enemies needed to be born again, to think in a different way. People who are of the world made carnal to mean sex. The carnal mind will not think like God thinks. A worldly mind associated with sex with the word pervert. God does not pervert judgment. A perverted tongue makes hearts to be bitter with what the person says. A wordily mind makes the word modest to mean a clothed person. God does not want us to array ourselves in costly apparel. Worldly People think that God wants people to punish people, who are nude. People who are of the world are making hell to be a place of torment. That makes a worldly mind to make tormenting laws, to torment people. The soul that sins it shall die. Free- is not of the world. Money is.

MissDrama

I'm here for the chaos.
kiwifarms.net
LMAO NO WAY
I'm shitting my pants, Margo is such a retard old woman

Cope

Status
Not open for further replies.