2021-05-31 - Rebecca Meyers: "Please delete my photos"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheShedCollector

kiwifarms.net
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Rebecca Jasmine Meyers and I am a German author, mainly dealing with anti-racism and post-colonialism, known for my activity on Twitter.

You are using personal photos of me on the website https://kiwifarms.net/threads/diskussion-ueber-sonstige-deutschsprachige-lolcows.47118. However, this is not allowed according to current German laws, because you need my explicit consent to publish private pictures.

I therefore now ask you to immediately remove within 48 hours personal images and appear on the linked website. Otherwise I will file a lawsuit against you and your website through my attorney in Chicago. Further, there is evidence that racism against BiPoCs is being spread on your website. I will then also consider whether we will then initiate class action hate speech lawsuits against you and your company.

I ask for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely
Rebecca Meyers

Email: rmeyers@gmail.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wonderful_becca
I don't like niggers. They are loud, obnoxious, commit too much crime, smell bad and are generally unpleasant people to be around. I'm glad there are no niggers near me, I quite like going to sleep at night and not worrying if some nigger is going to break into my house.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being fat AND a nigger. Absolutely disgusting. I bet you can smell that abomination before you see it. 🤢
Fat, Black AND German. Though I suppose that part comes with an * due to her also being an anti racism activist. She's more a parasite living "in" Germany then actually being a German. I seem to remember a dude in the 1930s warning about this outcome.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Enby Icon is gonna get Radich locked up
kiwifarms.net
Für unseren fraulein:

Deutschland ist ein schönes Land, wir lieben es so sehr, doch für Affen ist bei uns längst schon kein Platz mehr.

Afrika für Affen, Europa für Weiße, steckt die Affen in ein Boot und schickt sie auf die Reise.

Im Hafen geht die Party ab die Stimmung ist famos, alle Affen sind an Bord, jetzt geht die Reise los.

Afrika für Affen, Europa für Weiße, steckt die Affen in ein Boot und schickt sie auf die Reise.

Das Boot das ist auf hoher See da gibt's nen großen Schreck, im Schiffsraum da dringt Wasser ein, der Kahn, der hat ein Leck.

Das Boot das sinkt unweigerlich den Affen hilft kein Schrei'n und weil keiner schwimmen kann, werden sie wohl ersoffen sein.

Die Fische auf dem Meeresgrund beginnen gleich zu zechen, doch Affenfleisch ist ungesund und alle müssen brechen

Der Haifisch und der Tintenfisch, der Stoer und die Moräne, die hatten von dem Affenfleisch drei Tage lang Migräne.

Und die Moral von der Geschicht, Leute hört gut her: Paßt euch irgendjemand nicht, dann schickt ihn raus auf's Meer.

Afrika für Affen, Europa für Weiße, steckt die Affen in ein Klo und spült sie weg wie Scheiße.

Merrick

Gaige Grosskreutz still swims in a circle
kiwifarms.net
Further, there is evidence that racism against BiPoCs is being spread on your website. I will then also consider whether we will then initiate class action hate speech lawsuits against you and your company.
A) Hitching your opportunistic wagon to the very real plight of BIPOC is abominable. You should be made to pay out reparations immediately if you have the time and resources to retain legal counsel for frivolous suits.

B) Your fat pale Nazi ass has nothing to do with BIPOC, honkey. Don't mention my race just to increase the odds of getting a payoff.

In summary:

Benutze einen anderen Schwarzen für deine Seifenkiste, Nazi-Hure.

P.S.

View attachment 2217985

lol

Du bist ein hellhäutiger Verräter. Geh einen Weißen ficken.

Ihre Vorfahren beugten sich über weiße kolonialistische Unterdrücker, während meine kämpften.

Last edited:

Hambubger

It's just pretend
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of sensing this sheboon only signed up to try and get people to attack her so she can play the victim to get more followers on Twitter since she only has like 15. She's in the need of a grift to earn shekels and playing the victim of cyberbullying seems like her plan.

I'll take the bait tho, wtf is with her chubby arm.

View attachment 2219268
No matter where they are in the world these baboons always have the same features OVER WEIGHT, tAtTOus and filters

The Booba Expert

The Quartering has nice tits
kiwifarms.net
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Rebecca Jasmine Meyers and I am a German author, mainly dealing with anti-racism and post-colonialism, known for my activity on Twitter.

You are using personal photos of me on the website https://kiwifarms.net/threads/diskussion-ueber-sonstige-deutschsprachige-lolcows.47118. However, this is not allowed according to current German laws, because you need my explicit consent to publish private pictures.

I therefore now ask you to immediately remove within 48 hours personal images and appear on the linked website. Otherwise I will file a lawsuit against you and your website through my attorney in Chicago. Further, there is evidence that racism against BiPoCs is being spread on your website. I will then also consider whether we will then initiate class action hate speech lawsuits against you and your company.

Yours sincerely
Rebecca Meyers

LOL imagine being so stupid to dox yourself on Kiwi Farms.

LullerDerbyRollin

I have no mouth and I have only more to scream
kiwifarms.net
I'm kind of sensing this sheboon only signed up to try and get people to attack her so she can play the victim to get more followers on Twitter since she only has like 15. She's in the need of a grift to earn shekels and playing the victim of cyberbullying seems like her plan.

I'll take the bait tho, wtf is with her chubby arm.

View attachment 2219268
Damn, her tits are so fat and they're barely covered. Might as well lose the top and try to cash in on those instead of her non-existent writing skills.

Last edited:

ole

¡Olé olé olé!
kiwifarms.net
Dear Sir or Madam,

Yours sincerely
Rebecca Meyers

>Dear Sir or Madam,

Rebecca... you dumbassed, light-skinned, barely-passing pseudonigger.. are you really implying there are only 2 genders in your opening address?

I know evolving is hard for you orangutans, but please.. get with the times.

One love & jah bless,
wokerthanu420

Jebu Nagazi

kiwifarms.net
Dear Sir or Madam,

Yours sincerely
Rebecca Meyers

You are not the BOSS of me ^^ !

Attachments

• ugly_commie1.jpg
    ugly_commie1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 101
Status
Not open for further replies.