2021-05-31 - Rebecca Meyers: "Please delete my photos"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butter

Food For Animals
kiwifarms.net
Für unseren fraulein:

Deutschland ist ein schönes Land, wir lieben es so sehr, doch für Affen ist bei uns längst schon kein Platz mehr.

Afrika für Affen, Europa für Weiße, steckt die Affen in ein Boot und schickt sie auf die Reise.

Im Hafen geht die Party ab die Stimmung ist famos, alle Affen sind an Bord, jetzt geht die Reise los.

Afrika für Affen, Europa für Weiße, steckt die Affen in ein Boot und schickt sie auf die Reise.

Das Boot das ist auf hoher See da gibt's nen großen Schreck, im Schiffsraum da dringt Wasser ein, der Kahn, der hat ein Leck.

Das Boot das sinkt unweigerlich den Affen hilft kein Schrei'n und weil keiner schwimmen kann, werden sie wohl ersoffen sein.

Die Fische auf dem Meeresgrund beginnen gleich zu zechen, doch Affenfleisch ist ungesund und alle müssen brechen

Der Haifisch und der Tintenfisch, der Stoer und die Moräne, die hatten von dem Affenfleisch drei Tage lang Migräne.

Und die Moral von der Geschicht, Leute hört gut her: Paßt euch irgendjemand nicht, dann schickt ihn raus auf's Meer.

Afrika für Affen, Europa für Weiße, steckt die Affen in ein Klo und spült sie weg wie Scheiße.
Ein Hoch auf Luni!

Bloitzhole

Well, my boat's got a rusty anchor...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't really care about skin color or nationality - that's stuff you're born with. A spin of the wheel of life. You don't get to pick.

However, this person is not only entitled and self-important, worst of all:

Even though it is so easy to find healthy food at no great cost in Europe and particularly Germany, this person is very fat. She ate so much food that she became fat. She chose to be fat. A fatty fat whale. Fat fat fat fat FAT.

And no one of sound mind would have sex with her.

Last edited:

Nobue

Double-poster Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Dear Sir or Madam,

My name is Rebecca Jasmine Meyers and I am a German author, mainly dealing with anti-racism and post-colonialism, known for my activity on Twitter.

You are using personal photos of me on the website https://kiwifarms.net/threads/diskussion-ueber-sonstige-deutschsprachige-lolcows.47118. However, this is not allowed according to current German laws, because you need my explicit consent to publish private pictures.

I therefore now ask you to immediately remove within 48 hours personal images and appear on the linked website. Otherwise I will file a lawsuit against you and your website through my attorney in Chicago. Further, there is evidence that racism against BiPoCs is being spread on your website. I will then also consider whether we will then initiate class action hate speech lawsuits against you and your company.

I ask for your cooperation.

Yours sincerely
Rebecca Meyers

Email: rmeyers@gmail.com

Twitter: https://twitter.com/wonderful_becca
Fräulein Meyers, es gibt nur einen Grund dass Sie diese Karriere gewählt haben. Der Grund ist dass Sie so unleidbar sind, dass niemand leiden kann, in der Nähe von ihnen zu sein. Deswegen müssen Sie die Leben von anderen unleidbar machen.

Haint

Thems fightin' words!!!
kiwifarms.net
Actually, I believe the proper term for a creature of this particular shade is "quadrooness"
Just white enough to think, but not white enough to realize her thoughts are retarded.
Remember the old Jim Crow "One Drop Rule"?

Still wouldnt dance with her at the local quadroon ball.

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone else still trying to wrap their heads around how she plans on getting a Court in Chicago to enforce German Law on a US Citizen who does not reside, nor has comitted any known crimes within the borders of Germany? As someone said,I don't judge on things such as race, sex, skin color, hair color etc (well except Ginger's have no soul!) stuff they have no control of or the ability to change. But this woman is clearly a Moron! While you famous can't change stupid. You can teach it to sit down and shut up.

DoctorJimmyRay

Professional Scat Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bit of a necro but I like how everyone's instinctual reaction to this """DMCA""" is to be as racist has humanly possible
Don't forget about making grotesque sexual comments about her. There's a lot of that. Things like "I'd stick my pee pee into her filthy shit encrusted asshole until i bust, leaving my now shit, smegma, cum, and blood covered penis (from all the broken glass and gravel that inevitably found its way into her anus) dripping pus from weeping sores and throbbing with infection."

Perfectly reasonable stuff like that.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perfectly reasonable stuff like that.
What, you don't think mindlessly trying to bait people into suing Jewsh isn't ebin as fawk? You think it's shitting where you eat? You must be some kind of anti-fun weirdo.

tbh I'm amazed he puts up with that kind of fucking bullshit.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What, you don't think mindlessly trying to bait people into suing Jewsh isn't ebin as fawk? You think it's shitting where you eat? You must be some kind of anti-fun weirdo.

tbh I'm amazed he puts up with that kind of fucking bullshit.
If she wants to sue dear feeder she'll have to get in line. All lawsuits are dealt with in the order they are received.

Status
Not open for further replies.