Hammerstein

Resident Witch Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Dear Rebecca:

GOODBAD.png

GermanPotato

Afro-Arier ehrenhalber
kiwifarms.net
Took a look at her website. Seems like she herself is violating german law - it requires to give your name and adress on your website so you can be contacted regarding copyright violations and so on. She is using a service for that, which is on one hand not reachable and on the other hand she'd had to rent an office space over there, which she clearly does not. This is clearly a violation of § 5 Telemediengesetz (TMG). Also her registered domain is not in her name, which would not be a problem - if there would be a correct adress on her site.

So yeah, any sue-happy grumpy german lawyers around here?

Ulamog did nothing wrong

kiwifarms.net
I hate germans more than I hate niggers. You are subhuman hunnic mud-niggers and every successive wave of germanic mud-niggers has wrought destruction and chaos upon Europe since time immemorial. Fuck you you gothoid nigger-ape I hope a stinky semitic berber immigrant dirtybombs berlin and you get fucking super-aids from radiation poisoning inshallah.
View attachment 2218021
kys niggerstazi
View attachment 2218026
you are a nigger and a communist and i would not pay reparations to you
Niggers larping as Germans, I know your (((lawyers))) read this, the term Schwarze/n ist falsch neger, Affe/Affen ist richtig.

Stoneheart

Well hung, and snow white tan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine this thread being the second result on google when someone types in your full name
Rookie numbers! it should be nr 1!!!!!

Niggers larping as Germans, I know your (((lawyers))) read this, the term Schwarze/n ist falsch neger, Affe/Affen ist richtig.
Well you can combine pretty much every word in german, Affennegerfotze is a totaly legit word and very fitting...