2021-08-02 - Ethan Ralph: DMCA to Odysee

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/2GHu0

My name is Ethan Ralph and I am the MANAGER OF PEACEFUL SUNSET PRODUCTIONS LLC. A website that your company hosts (according to WHOIS information) is infringing on at least one copyright owned by my company.

An article was copied onto your servers without permission. The original ARTICLE/PHOTO, to which we own the exclusive copyrights, can be found at:

https://odysee.com/@theralphretort:1/chris-chan-search-party:8

The unauthorized and infringing copy can be found at:

https://odysee.com/@mati:c/chris-being-arrested:9

This letter is official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), and I seek the removal of the aforementioned infringing material from your servers. I request that you immediately notify the infringer of this notice and inform them of their duty to remove the infringing material immediately, and notify them to cease any further posting of infringing material to your server in the future.

Please also be advised that law requires you, as a service provider, to remove or disable access to the infringing materials upon receiving this notice. Under US law a service provider, such as yourself, enjoys immunity from a copyright lawsuit provided that you act with deliberate speed to investigate and rectify ongoing copyright infringement. If service providers do not investigate and remove or disable the infringing material this immunity is lost. Therefore, in order for you to remain immune from a copyright infringement action you will need to investigate and ultimately remove or otherwise disable the infringing material from your servers with all due speed should the direct infringer, your client, not comply immediately.

I am providing this notice in good faith and with the reasonable belief that rights my company owns are being infringed. Under penalty of perjury I certify that the information contained in the notification is both true and accurate, and I have the authority to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright(s) involved.

Should you wish to discuss this with me please contact me directly.

Thank you.

ETHAN RALPH

Your video at https://odysee.com/@mati:c/chris-being-arrested:9 has been filtered from our services due to a DMCA complaint: https://github.com/lbryio/dmca/blob/master/2021/2021-08-02-Ethan-Ralph.md

Since you've earned LBC from this content, your view rewards will be temporarily disabled for a week. Please reach out to us after 1 week's time, assuming the channel is in good standing otherwise.

Any subsequent DMCA or community guidelines violations will result in the permanent removal of the view rewards program.

Best Regards,
Odysee

Ralph claims I didn't credit him but I clearly credit him and his gay show and it's all over the fucking screen.

1627930236979.png

Last edited:

Cynically Insane

I haven't been fucked like that since grade school
kiwifarms.net
This is like dipping Josh's pigtails into the inkwell. We all know how Ralph really feels about him. Making a T-shirt referring to someone else's penis can only mean you want a piece. Ralph is fucking obsessed. Also he is a latent homo and flaggot.

Apteryx Owenii

I still don't know what sneed means, don't @ me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
eventually someone is gonna get him in copyright court. and he is gonna lose.
mundane ralph is a fat flaggot pt. 10231
seems like a clearcut use of the DMCA when someone mirrors your copyrighted content

agree with the second statement, however.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn’t he more concerned with showing up during an arrest with the intent to coerce a mentally ill person into implicating his “enemy” in the crime the mentally ill person committed, and the fact that he live-streamed the whole thing?

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Shouldn’t he more concerned with showing up during an arrest with the intent to coerce a mentally ill person into implicating his “enemy” in the crime the mentally ill person committed, and the fact that he live-streamed the whole thing?
Is that a crime? What would it even be, "intent to commit conspiracy to make a false statement"?

It's a stretch. Even more of a stretch when you try to add "intent" as an element.

Itspinklava

We must revel in this revealeen moment
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is that a crime? What would it even be, "intent to commit conspiracy to make a false statement"?

It's a stretch. Even more of a stretch when you try to add "intent" as an element.
It would have been a crime if Chris hadn’t been in the process of being arrested when Gunt arrived and Gunt had actually been able to talk to Chris. As it stands, no he didn’t commit a crime. But why would he want to call more attention to what he was trying to do? He looks like a massive piece of shit for doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.