2021 California gubernatorial recall election - Elder vs Newsom

Who will win the election?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net
Well I admit this meme from /pol/ is very appropriate at this rate.

1631680754120.jpg

George Lucas

I like flat-chested women.
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell who is more cucked:
Californian Liberals (who vote for the people who keep fucking them over)
or Californian Conservatives (who keep living in the same state that keeps fucking them over).
Is there anything to be said about natives trying to hold the fort? Is there honor in staying with the sinking ship? Or should they just leave and watch their homeland burn in degeneracy from afar?

The Russians who stayed in the Soviet Union and the Russians who emigrated got fucked either way. What difference does it actually make?

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
Is there anything to be said about natives trying to hold the fort? Is there honor in staying with the sinking ship? Or should they just leave and watch their homeland burn in degeneracy from afar?

The Russians who stayed in the Soviet Union and the Russians who emigrated got fucked either way. What difference does it actually make?
The big thing is that a LOT of people just can't fucking move.

They don't have the money required (which is a LOT of money) to basically uproot oneself and move to another state and live off of while you find a new job, new house/apartment, AND relocate your belongings to a place where, most likely, you don't know ANYONE.

And that's not counting if you have a wife and kids too, which means you have to get your kids in a new school, your wife a new job, and deal with the marital strain of living lean in a hotel or with relatives (if you are lucky to have relatives who will let you move in with them until you get your own place).

Also, I would not doubt that the Democrats cheated the fuck in the recall election. They know damn fucking well they are fucked in a proper election and California is a stronghold THEY CAN'T LOSE PERIOD.

They used California as a test run to see if they could get away with cheating ala 2020 after they got caught doing it. So I fully expect they fucking plan on cheating the fuck out of the 2022 Mid-terms since they are fucking fucked in a fair election.

Aussie_Autizzy

kiwifarms.net
The big thing is that a LOT of people just can't fucking move.

They don't have the money required (which is a LOT of money) to basically uproot oneself and move to another state and live off of while you find a new job, new house/apartment, AND relocate your belongings to a place where, most likely, you don't know ANYONE.

And that's not counting if you have a wife and kids too, which means you have to get your kids in a new school, your wife a new job, and deal with the marital strain of living lean in a hotel or with relatives (if you are lucky to have relatives who will let you move in with them until you get your own place).

Also, I would not doubt that the Democrats cheated the fuck in the recall election. They know damn fucking well they are fucked in a proper election and California is a stronghold THEY CAN'T LOSE PERIOD.

They used California as a test run to see if they could get away with cheating ala 2020 after they got caught doing it. So I fully expect they fucking plan on cheating the fuck out of the 2022 Mid-terms since they are fucking fucked in a fair election.
HAHAHAHA.. Champ.. then why don't the GOP recruit 10 000+ people to be in on a scam to fraud their own election?

grump

kiwifarms.net
lol so if you lose it's cause they cheated? what a great way to not have to admit defeat

They openly engage in all sorts of shenanigans like ballot harvesting regardless of how likely it is they'll win.

I would have liked Newsom to be recalled but from the beginning I knew even if it was possible it was meaningless. He's only a symptom. The true problem is Californians themselves. Even way back during during Gray Davis the Republicans likely only won because of the massive name recognition of Ahnuld. Fast forward back to how it is today? Even a megastar who was about as liberal as you can get for a Republican, even more than some flyover Dems, even at the peak of his career he'd likely go over about as well as a wet fart from Hitler when it comes to any office of any power given how much more extreme the populace is today.

Last edited:

CAPTAIN MATI

kiwifarms.net
They openly engage in all sorts of shenanigans like ballot harvesting regardless of how likely it is they'll win.

I would have liked Newsom to be recalled but from the beginning I knew even if it was possible it was meaningless. He's only a symptom. The true problem is Californians themselves.
You know what they say.
The dead vote Democrat in every election at least twice.

potato in mah painus

X reddit faggitory, proud HHH head renter
kiwifarms.net
HAHAHAHA.. Champ.. then why don't the GOP recruit 10 000+ people to be in on a scam to fraud their own election?
Because the GOP don't have the control over the media and establishment. You see screeching beyond ear splitting over Trump having two scoops of ice cream, what do you think they will do if they even THINK the GOP is waging some cheating in this current political circus?

grump

kiwifarms.net

The Republicans/conservatives/middlecass have actually largely moved out (at least enough to significantly affect elections) which is why things are as bad as they are today. You mostly have left the ultrarich sjws, hipsters, and anchor baby illegals and their descendants as the vast servant underclass. The bigger problem is the one way ratchet of 3rd world immigration and more consequential but less talked about the low white birthrate and 'conservatives' allowing the enemy to seize control of all institutions including and especially the media and education. Because of this the same problems we're seeing in california may eventually come to the rest of the country and then where will all these former Californians run to?

FMW13

kiwifarms.net
Because the GOP are like Chris Chan. They’d rather shit themselves and screech like retards over “Voter Fraud” then actually putting in some work fighting back the Democrats. Personally I could give a shit Newsome won. California will get what it fucking deserves.

Last edited: