Tattoos [21 Apr 19] New Tat design "to cover surgery drain scars" -

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL. what drain scars Phil? Let's see some proof of these alleged scars before you cover them up.

It's more like Phil is excited that Slingblade is moving out, and to celebrate not having to fork over a sizable amount of his tugboat each month to feed the Vodka Ogre's alcohol addiction, Phil is adding more tard scribbles to his flesh. Makes you wonder what else Phil will end up doing or saying once Slingblade is no longer around to call Phil on his bullshit or tell Phil that he looks like a mongoloid.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm impressed, he now has plans to do something dumber than the tats of bikes he doesn't know how to ride.

I also love Phil chose an AR, the most American (in his mind bad) gun in the world. It's both the most commonly own rifle in the hands of the free people of our nation, but it's the new right arm of freedom as their are countless (well more than I choose to count) "faceshits" nations Phil hates.

Sure it's so commonly made and exported as well as stolen/gifted around there are analchest commies with them but the fact Stoners Rifle being able to be made from melting legos and forks for less than the commie grand dad AK. I will save myself and the readers, AK vs AR sperging but, there is no way to put it there is no other fire arm in human history that screaming CAPITALISM WORKS than the AR platform.

Antifa can't even get D list youtubers making cringe comps about them anymore, let's be real there still around and still not a real threat or even media darling. It's effectively gone out of steam, dead, unimportant, and no longer trending.

Lastly, no one needs to fuck around and find out, Phil constantly puts his weaknesses, failings and all around buffonary out there. What is there to find out about Phil, he makes everything public because he's absurdly alone and needy and he's too dumb to lie well so we can smell his BS at a rapid rate.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm impressed, he now has plans to do something dumber than the tats of bikes he doesn't know how to ride.

I also love Phil chose an AR, the most American (in his mind bad) gun in the world. It's both the most commonly own rifle in the hands of the free people of our nation, but it's the new right arm of freedom as their are countless (well more than I choose to count) "faceshits" nations Phil hates.

Sure it's so commonly made and exported as well as stolen/gifted around there are analchest commies with them but the fact Stoners Rifle being able to be made from melting legos and forks for less than the commie grand dad AK. I will save myself and the readers, AK vs AR sperging but, there is no way to put it there is no other fire arm in human history that screaming CAPITALISM WORKS than the AR platform.

Antifa can't even get D list youtubers making cringe comps about them anymore, let's be real there still around and still not a real threat or even media darling. It's effectively gone out of steam, dead, unimportant, and no longer trending.

Lastly, no one needs to fuck around and find out, Phil constantly puts his weaknesses, failings and all around buffonary out there. What is there to find out about Phil, he makes everything public because he's absurdly alone and needy and he's too dumb to lie well so we can smell his BS at a rapid rate.
Yeah, Phil's recent fascination with the AR is kind of interesting. Wanting a tattoo of one, owning an airsoft toy modeled on one...you'd think a good little radical Leftard would want to distance themselves as much as possible from a Right-wing death machine and symbol of American imperialism and Conservatism like the AR.

And it's hilarious that Phil is getting permanent symbols of Antifa scribbled on his body. You'd think someone so active in Anti-Fascist groups and out in the streets everyday kicking Nazi ass and clashing with the cops would avoid putting anything incriminating on their person that could tie them to Antifa in the event that they get hauled up by the police, right?

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, Phil's recent fascination with the AR is kind of interesting. Wanting a tattoo of one, owning an airsoft toy modeled on one...you'd think a good little radical Leftard would want to distance themselves as much as possible from a Right-wing death machine and symbol of American imperialism and Conservatism like the AR.

And it's hilarious that Phil is getting permanent symbols of Antifa scribbled on his body. You'd think someone so active in Anti-Fascist groups and out in the streets everyday kicking Nazi ass and clashing with the cops would avoid putting anything incriminating on their person that could tie them to Antifa in the event that they get hauled up by the police, right?
That's because the antifa logo is no different than the Nike tick or the McDonalds golden arches, to phil. It's a brand name associated with a lifestyle Phil wants people to think he's part of. Just another cosplay outfit like when he really was honestly Sasuke, you guys. And Sakura. And the China character from Hetalia.

The only difference is that the utter sped is getting his brand logos tattooed permanently on his skin now. Because cosplay is super real and serious, and there's no way he'll move on to another character soon, right?

Phil is the perfect example of the cultural appropriation sjws love to reeeeee about. He thinks if he dresses the right way, wears the right logos and says the right buzzwords, not only is he the character he says he is but he knows more about it than you or anyone else does, and anything other than unconditional asspatting is some form of oppression. See: being Latino, and being female.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino