Tattoos [21 Apr 19] New Tat design "to cover surgery drain scars" -

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whats up with the sorta signature and date on the first one? Did he get someone to draw that for him or did he do it himself?
Looks like his shitty scribbles to me. Can't even get a simple AR right, and that's a simple rifle to draw compared to several others. Just look at that stock and magazine.

He's low key launching another identity/name change as (A).D.
Analchest Dumbass.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Surely he must be running out of bare flesh? Unless he’s using his weight gain to create more canvas....
Nah, there's loads of places on him without tattoos. They're all the places usually covered by clothes. If no-one can see them, what's the point of having them done? That's why his arms and hands are absolutely crammed with his scribbles, to the point of tatts over other tatts. It's all about appearances.

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Nah, there's loads of places on him without tattoos. They're all the places usually covered by clothes. If no-one can see them, what's the point of having them done? That's why his arms and hands are absolutely crammed with his scribbles, to the point of tatts over other tatts. It's all about appearances.
So when's Phil going to get tattoos for his eyeballs?

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Phil continues his quest to cover his body in tattoos and gross out the artists at the same time; if the artist pukes do you think Taters would get a discount?
Given that he goes to a tattoo place that sells itself on identity politics rather than good art I doubt they gross out easily, so that would be quite the feat. Anyone who willingly tattoos a speds face at all, let alone with symbols associated with the criminal element, deserves to have to needle Phil's rotting, unwashed genitals.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So when's Phil going to get tattoos for his eyeballs?
When some dumbass Phil looks up to and wants to impress either does it themselves or tells Phil they think it would be cool.

Is he pretending to be a stunning latina again? No guy would say "left breast"?
Probably not until Slingblade is moved out, because Phil is terrified that Slingblade will expose his lie.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
I kind of hope it’s true considering where those scars would be.
Hang on a minute. A while back, he was claiming his neovagina was full of dead tissue and needed revision surgery. Phil, of course, mentioned this once and never again AFAIK. And now he just casually wants to get groin tattoos? Wouldn't his brilliant artwork potentially be fucked up by the revision surgery he said he needed, among other slight problems with this claim?

Maybe it's just me, but if I had cosmetic surgery on any body part, I'd make sure the result was fully settled before attempting any tattoos anywhere in the vicinity. Of course, Spudboy isn't known for common sense. /understatement

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino