[22 Dec 18] Phil to see Mom one last time before USA torn apart - Plans to retrieve weeb katana collection.

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
mom.png

[Text]
Thread: Confession - Sometime next year, I want to see my Mom one last time before the shit hits the fan in the United States and such travel across the US becomes more difficult.

Also wanting to rescue out old artwork and a sword collection to take back with me to Oregon.

Mom and I have not had the best of relations in the past but she does understand why I am involved with the Antifa crowd.

I simply want to see her before some civil war tears the so-called US apart.

Portland to Philadelphia, PA - 3 days on Greyhound getting there and back.... I think I can make it happen again
[End Text]

:story: More like the Antifa Government will shut down if no new funding is approved.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ya know i actually fucking chuckled at how morbidly hilarious this reunion would be.

I just imagine little old lady Delici napping peacefully in her retirement home only for some rancid tumorous potato creature covered in autistic tattoos and wearing antifa themed bondage gear to burst through the door and scream "HEY MUMMY I DONT HAVE A PEEEPEE ANYMORE! LOOK AT MY NEW CUNNY MUMMY!!!" before punching her in the face and waddling off sobbing when she shrieks in horror at the sight of his green syphilis stink ditch

Last edited:

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net
Ya know i actually fucking chuckled at how morbidly hilarious this reunion would be.

I just imagine little old lady Delici napping peacefully in her retirement home only for some rancid tumorous potato creature covered in autistic tattoos and wearing antifa themed bondage gear to burst through the door and scream "HEY MUMMY I DONT HAVE A PEEEPEE ANYMORE! LOOK AT MY NEW CUNNY MUMMY!!!" before punching her in the face and waddling off sobbing when shrieks in horror when at the sight of his green syphilis stink ditch
A Lovecraft tale for a new century.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this some sort of metaphor, like how Australatina is a means for him to work out his impotent aggression and hatred of Latinx people? When he says “I simply want to see her before some civil war tears the so-called US apart,” is that a metaphor for “I want to rebuild relations with the disabled woman I beat up before my landlord kicks me out and I end up homeless again?”

neural

MovieBahb ォ運ム
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is the biggest laugh I had today. And for many reasons:
  • He makes a /Thread that consists of exactly TWO TWEETS. :story:
  • He just assumes that everyone agrees with him that a civil war will happen. He types that utter nonsense so nonchalantly, like he's telling us what he had for breakfast.
  • I just love how he plans to just casually drop in (on Christmas eve no less), smelly as he is, and expect his mom to accomodate him just fine. It's very NEET of him.
  • It's also hilarious that he expects his mom to have kept all that shit.

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Phil, you dumbfuck, it's three full days on Greyhound just to get to Philadelphia, assuming weather and road conditions cooperate, and you don't fuck up and miss your transfers or get left behind at a stop--and another three full days to get back to Portland. A minimum of six whole days on the road, just to get a bunch of shit that could be shipped by UPS, and to see a woman you once assaulted in a tardrage, and who you've given no previous indication you even give half a shit about.

That said, Phil on a Greyhound, passing through Flyover Country, where the members of the struggling rural underclass most likely to ride Greyhound are also most likely to be Trump voters for Jesus, and not remotely trans- or Antifa-friendly, could be comedy gold.

At the very least, I can see him getting kicked off the bus in an uprising by his fellow passengers because he stinks so bad.

But he hasn't got enough tardbux to make it all the way to Philly and back, so let the inevitable failure of begging for bus fare commence!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino