[22 Dec 18] Phil to see Mom one last time before USA torn apart - Plans to retrieve weeb katana collection.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Can you take weapons like swords on the Greyhound bus?
No, but unfortunately, for all the other passengers, they will have to tolerate a very smelly, fat, and tarded man named Phil that will sit in their direct vicinity. Apparently, Greyhound has a no tolerance policy concerning weapons, but doesn't give a flying fuck if their passengers bathe themselves beforehand.

Debrotherized Luigi

Late Night Delight
kiwifarms.net
It would be hilarious if he goes to visit his mom, it goes just as well as expected, and he returns to Oregon...only to find he's been locked out of his apartment because the landlord has had enough of his bullshit.
If that’s the case, I hope Toren is discovered squatting the place and gets his drunk ass kicked to the curb, too.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
How much you want to bet this trip is more likely than not just him going back to mommy dearest just to try and get money out of her again?
It does make me think that perhaps Phil knows his time in the rathole is coming to an end and is scouting out a new place to stink up.

I wonder how he's going to do around Dale and how long until Phil fucks up and gets his ass kicked by him?

Angry New Ager

CLINTON 2020: "One Nation, Under a Groove..."
kiwifarms.net
Alright, you heard him folks! We need a Kiwi hit squad to stake out the Portland and Philadelphia Greyhound stations!
Nah, we need Kiwis staked out along the bus's route, deep in the wilds of fascist-infested Flyover Country, so when he's choosing between the vegan options at a Quik-E-Mart in the middle of nowhere, some burly local can ask him, "Just what the fuck do all those tattoos mean, boy?" He'd instantly collapse into a terrified shrieking heap, miss his bus, and his subsequent attempts to escape Bumfuck, Nowhere would be pure comedy gold.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Nah, we need Kiwis staked out along the bus's route, deep in the wilds of fascist-infested Flyover Country, so when he's choosing between the vegan options at a Quik-E-Mart in the middle of nowhere, some burly local can ask him, "Just what the fuck do all those tattoos mean, boy?" He'd instantly collapse into a terrified shrieking heap, miss his bus, and his subsequent attempts to escape Bumfuck, Nowhere would be pure comedy gold.
The guy doesn't even need to be burly, just dark enough to not be white. Nothing terrifies racists like Phil more than actually being near a darkie.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
More likely than not he’s just sad most people have family they can visit for the holidays while he has an abusive alcoholic that he’s lucky to get a gift from at all (unless it’s being punched).
To be fair, he did give Phil a bottle of wine one time. Well, he drank the wine and threw it up on the couch, but Phil definitely received it.
If that’s the case, I hope Toren is discovered squatting the place and gets his drunk ass kicked to the curb, too.
More likely Toren will claim to be Phil and Phil will get booted.
It does make me think that perhaps Phil knows his time in the rathole is coming to an end and is scouting out a new place to stink up.

I wonder how he's going to do around Dale and how long until Phil fucks up and gets his ass kicked by him?
I reckon this is the situation. Phil can’t keep a handle on his spending and he’s terrified of the unarmed man who lives below.

I think it’s interesting that the story about his mom has gone from “I hit her because she was transphobic” to “she doesn’t approve of Antifa.”
Implying that he’s actually vegan.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
The guy doesn't even need to be burly, just dark enough to not be white. Nothing terrifies racists like Phil more than actually being near a darkie.
I'm more interested in getting a squad of us, all equipped with a hose, soap and sponge and clean his ass up. I pity the poor people who have to spend several days on an enclosed greyhound with Phil. I mean, how would you like being squeezed next to someone who shit himself, doesn't wipe, doesn't bathe and now has an open wound between his legs that's probably infected?

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
I'm more interested in getting a squad of us, all equipped with a hose, soap and sponge and clean his ass up. I pity the poor people who have to spend several days on an enclosed greyhound with Phil. I mean, how would you like being squeezed next to someone who shit himself, doesn't wipe, doesn't bathe and now has an open wound between his legs that's probably infected?
What would they charge you with? Forced washing? Being an asset to hygiene?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino