[22 Dec 18] Phil to see Mom one last time before USA torn apart - Plans to retrieve weeb katana collection.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah, but I hope Dale turned his old room into a patriotic man cave. Complete with portrait of Donald Trump shaking hands with the Israelly president, and a massive gun collection
I want to believe that deep in Phil's mind going back home is going to have some sort of 'reset' associated with it. It's just been so long that all of his past misdeeds and actions have been forgiven; every dollar ever begged for given a fresh start so he can start anew...only making it all the sweeter if we get what we want and he's straight up blown off, wasting an entire trip and gaining jackshit in the process.

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
I want to believe that deep in Phil's mind going back home is going to have some sort of 'reset' associated with it. It's just been so long that all of his past misdeeds and actions have been forgiven; every dollar ever begged for given a fresh start so he can start anew...only making it all the sweeter if we get what we want and he's straight up blown off, wasting an entire trip and gaining jackshit in the process.
Given his level of autism I'm thinking that's it. Much like Chris if he says the right words and gives it enough time all is magically forgiven and forgotten. Wouldn't surprise me if he called his mom up begging to be forgiven and that he didn't mean all that shit he pulled and his mom, just wanting his garbage from her home gone, told him to come down and get his stuff.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Well until we see him begging for money we can't even be sure he's going yet. He wrote her off, which he of course forgot, and chances are she's been enjoying the peace and quiet so much I doubt she'd want to start things up again.
Would it be hilarious if Phil attempted to vlog/Livestream him walking up to his parents house, knocking on the door, getting pissed when it takes his mother too long to answer, only for either Dale or his mom to open the door a sesecond later and tell Phil to get off the property, only for Phil to attempt to force his way into the house and have dale clock him in the face?? Also, didn't Phil say he was going to be there on Christmas?? He does know what Christmas is and the day it falls on right?

We need to start up a 'so-called' count. Lately Phil's been dropping this as often as he can for any subject he brings up. The fact that he thinks civil war is around the corner is a perfect indicator of how oblivious he is to the world around him, thinking Twitter is on the cusp of world news.
That and Phil truely believes there are a ton of people following and getting their news from that stupid mx xochis dungeon page Phil issues to post news he is blatantly copying, and to insult other countries who's culture he shits on. He honestly believes, just like Chris, that he is widly known and popular on the internet, but not the kind of popular Phil wants.

My god, why does she need to announce everything when she does it? Couldn’t she go without telling the whole internet about it? Damn.
I hope you realize that Phil is not a she at all. He's 100% a dude who dresses up like a woman for attention and asspats. Hopefully, you're not intimidated by Phil's post where he states that if he is misgendered, there will be consequences, because he's not going to do anything.

Who's she?
Sadly, there are still people who like to address people by their preferred gender, even if it's blantantly obvious said person hasn't bothered to fully transition, I don't know if theyre trying to be politically correct, they're afraid that something will happen to them if they don't address a troon by their preferred gender, or they're special snowflakes themselves. To be quite honest, it's pretty fucking stupid too. Phil is a he, just like Chris is a he.

Last edited:

twattycake

kiwifarms.net
He honestly believes, just like Chris, that he is widly known and popular on the internet, but not the kind of popular Phil wants.
I'm fairly new to ADF, does he believe that most of his readers like his "work"? IIRC Chris believed (believes?) that Sonichu has millions of loyal fans and the trolls are just jealous.

EDIT: Thanks @Positron and @Judge Holden for the explanations

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Judge Holden

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm fairly new to ADF, does he believe that most of his readers like his "work"? IIRC Chris believed (believes?) that Sonichu has millions of loyal fans and the trolls are just jealous.
No, Phil doesn't produce any work of note. All he puts out are endless roadsigns, maps, census data, and random news items about his la-la land called Australatina, a giant T-shaped volcanic landmass east of the coast of Newfoundland. Yes, he is even more autistic than Chris.

Phil demands money not because he thinks there are people who enjoys his work; he demands money because he thinks we, cis people, owe him. Instead of fans, he has legion of enemies in his imagination -- and having to fight imaginary wars day in day out is another reason why he deserves your money.

Judge Holden

Corpsefucker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Allow your beloved Uncle Holden to swiftly sum up Ahuviya's entire raison d'etre

Phil is pathologically obsessed with the idea he is "hated" or "feared" by society in general and tard baiters like us in particular. This can be chalked up to the fact that as an autistic weeb asshole on the internet he was first rejected and ignored by society in general, and then later found and made sport of by tard baiters like us in particular.

Folks like him are hardly rare, indeed you will find his kind consitute most fringe psycho groups from neo nazis to animal liberation types to pro pedophilia creeps to westboro baptist church type preachers. Basically the whole shebang is "publicly say and adcovate stupid, crazy, horrible things and act like a massive fucktard in order to get a reaction from people around you" and then fap themselves to orgasm both literally and figuratively over how getting this reaction proves they are important and powerful and have worth.

However like many of these specimens, he also pathologically needed to believe that society in general and tard baiters us in particular deserved this oh-so-horrifying punishment from him. Thus he magically gained a revolving door of ethnicity to suit his current fetish and an ever changing tale of parental sodomy, and those who laughed at him for being a spastic became neo nazis who were planning on raping him to death with rusty iron bars.

For hoovy I suspect that his first experiences of being baited by trolls coming at the same time as the 2008 elections probably caused him to jump onto the "FUCK DA RIGHT!" bandwagon which then led him to autistically seek out and latch on to everything he decided pissed off the right, which is where he started with the communist and tranny schtick (though the latter was probably aided by his weebery) which evolved into him waddling around in public with homemade felt mao costumes and tranny wigs which later evolved into his "urban jew guerilla" persona which eventually devolved into his "dickless antifa potato" cringe parade.

For him the point has never been to be loved or appreciated. He is obsessed with being hated because he associates this with "power" and "importance" and has cast this in his head as some "revenge against da system" narrative. Since he is an absolute cretin though, he reads "laughing at him for acting like an autistic idiot" as "hating and fearing" him, which also explains why he was (and is) so obsessed with "unseating" chris as our pet lolcow, since he wants to be the proverbial Public Enemy Number 1, and will do absolutely anything to get our attention and amused/disgusted reactions.

This is why discussing any actual ideology or wider agenda he has is pointless. It has always just been "LOOK AT MEEEEEEE! IM SO OUTRAGOUS! IM SO OFFENSIVE!" but with different window dressing.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino