[22 Dec 18] Phil to see Mom one last time before USA torn apart - Plans to retrieve weeb katana collection.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
This is why discussing any actual ideology or wider agenda he has is pointless. It has always just been "LOOK AT MEEEEEEE! IM SO OUTRAGOUS! IM SO OFFENSIVE!" but with different window dressing.
Well that, and Phil would not understand anything you're talking about, but he would pretend like he does and would try to call you out in a Facebook as to why he's right and you're a wrong, transmisogyisnt hater, all while looking like a massive tard whale to boot. I think Phil was surely picked on alot in school, and it got ten times worse when he attended high school (I'm still not quite sure the tard has graduated even to this day because he's so mind boggling stupid). So, like all the kids who were bullied in highschool, later in life, they become the bullies themselves. Yeah, Phil may say he's fighting facists and all that bullshit, but he knows, deep down inside, that he's just trying to bullt innocent bystanders because it makes him feel good. Like all though, Phil spectacularly fails at this and everything else, so when he attempts to look intimating, or tries to act like a massive bully, he ends up coming off as a down syndrome sped.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Like all though, Phil spectacularly fails at this and everything else, so when he attempts to look intimating, or tries to act like a massive bully, he ends up coming off as a down syndrome sped.
That's why he's so funny. He tries to be a huge badass villain and manages to be more hilarious than scary. Everything he does is part of this pathetic, failed attempt, from his tattoos that might as well just be "I AM A FUCKING MONGOLOID" over and over again all over his skin, to his "I JUST SHIT MYSELF" gun stance, to even posing with airsoft guns in the first place.

From his impotent tard rage at people like his neighbors (which will probably eventually get him evicted), it's obvious people irl view him as just as much of a laughable joke as we do, such as that "Mr. Isabel" guy who trolls him from time to time.

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
From his impotent tard rage at people like his neighbors (which will probably eventually get him evicted), it's obvious people irl view him as just as much of a laughable joke as we do, such as that "Mr. Isabel" guy who trolls him from time to time.
Would've been funny if his only Christmas present was a knock on the door, with his landlord standing there with his eviction notice. "Merry Christmas Me. Isabel, and happy go to hell." But like you said, if he keeps harrassing his neighbors because they're living the life Phil wishes he could live, well, Phil's going to be wearing that tard helmet again because he will be sleeping under a bridge. And we all know his little visit to mommy's house is not going to happen, but if it does, it would be hilarious if Phil came back home, and toren changed the locks to the door.

Wally Balljacker

Nothing positively contributional.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit, I haven't caught up on the latest troon lore, but doesn't he still have to dilate his sewer snatch daily? I can't imagine Phil keeping up with the 3-4 times a day dilation during his 3-day bus trips.

Then again, Phil squirreling away to the lavatory every so often would give the rest of the passengers plenty of time to crack open the windows and/or Febreeze the cabin.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll admit, I haven't caught up on the latest troon lore, but doesn't he still have to dilate his sewer snatch daily? I can't imagine Phil keeping up with the 3-4 times a day dilation during his 3-day bus trips.

Then again, Phil squirreling away to the lavatory every so often would give the rest of the passengers plenty of time to crack open the windows and/or Febreeze the cabin.
Oh Jesus. I hadn't thought about that. Yeah, I doubt Phil keeping up on his dilation as much as you do, but one of the few ways to make a bus trip with him worse is to have him monopolizing the bus's single toilet for long periods of time.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope Phil keeps in mind that we are everywhere. Portland, Philly, Frisco...everywhere. Anyone could be a Kiwi eagerly willing to share to the other Kiwis about our bondage walrus bouncing and squeaking everywhere he goes. The bus driver? He could be a Kiwi. The guy giving him funny looks two seats back? He might be a Kiwi. The young woman ringing up his block of cheese at the Wawa? She might just hop on her iPhone to snap a covert photo and post it here.

Remember this Phil: you're here forever, and we are always watching.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
This assumes of course that Phil actually got the snip and tuck instead of just lying through his buck teeth about it.
I don't think Phil is smart enough to pull off a lie like this. His photoshop skills alone would have been both horrifying and hilarious when he posted pics of his spanish stink ditch.

Now, you want to hear something else I heard? Someone told me that surgeons who do sex change surgery, a lot of them will basically do it on anyone as long as they can pay for it. However, the quality of their work depends on who the surgery is done on. Specifically, if you're someone who genuinely acts and looks like a woman, they put a lot of effort into giving you the best quality work they can. If you're someone who walks in there and looks like Grizzly Adams with tits and says "Gimme a vag," well, they'll do the surgery but they REALLY half ass it. I'm guessing that's what Phil's doctor did. We already know his appearance is as far from feminine as you can get and his behavior isn't the slightest bit feminine, either. And, yeah, I get it, the poor guy's exceptional but even exceptional people put a little effort into it; Phil puts zero effort into looking feminine in any way.

So, yeah, I think Phil had surgery done but because he's a tard who isn't even trying to look the slightest bit like a woman, the doctor half assed it and gave him a ridiculous joke of a "vagina."

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net

That's if Phil even had the surgery, which he more than likely didn't because his surgery and the resulting hospital stay do not make sense. If you want to read more about that, I'm sure you'll find everyone here discussing it in detail a couple threads back. Now, if Phil did have the surgery, then there's absolutely no fucking doubt that he hasn't bothered to dilate (either because he forgot, is too lazy, or he thinks he is sticking it to the Man by not dilating) and the shithole has become a festering infection, full of gangrene, pus, and other hideous things I'd rather not imagine. Also another reason why everyone believes he did not get the surgery or got rejected is that he never talks about it, sure he's started to tweet about it recently, but if the surgery ever happened, than we all know Phil would mention the damn thing in his daily tweets, because like everything else he habitually posts about, it would've become a part of his identity.

I hope Phil keeps in mind that we are everywhere. Portland, Philly, Frisco...everywhere. Anyone could be a Kiwi eagerly willing to share to the other Kiwis about our bondage walrus bouncing and squeaking everywhere he goes. The bus driver? He could be a Kiwi. The guy giving him funny looks two seats back? He might be a Kiwi. The young woman ringing up his block of cheese at the Wawa? She might just hop on her iPhone to snap a covert photo and post it here.

Not to mention that slingblade, his neighbor David (the one he keeps harrassing for no reason), his mother, and Dale have already joined and have accounts here. If I'm keeping up with the 4th quarter kiwi farms trolling report that landing in my inbox yesterday, it seems his mother and Dale will be sharing what happened during Phil's unwelcomed visit (that's to say if the numbnuts is even going, which i doubt he is). I guess Phil doesn't care that his mother is going to be reporting back to us about her son.

Last edited:
  • Semper Fidelis
Reactions: The Dude

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
I don't think Phil is smart enough to pull off a lie like this. His photoshop skills alone would have been both horrifying and hilarious when he posted pics of his spanish stink ditch.

Now, you want to hear something else I heard? Someone told me that surgeons who do sex change surgery, a lot of them will basically do it on anyone as long as they can pay for it. However, the quality of their work depends on who the surgery is done on. Specifically, if you're someone who genuinely acts and looks like a woman, they put a lot of effort into giving you the best quality work they can. If you're someone who walks in there and looks like Grizzly Adams with tits and says "Gimme a vag," well, they'll do the surgery but they REALLY half ass it. I'm guessing that's what Phil's doctor did. We already know his appearance is as far from feminine as you can get and his behavior isn't the slightest bit feminine, either. And, yeah, I get it, the poor guy's exceptional but even exceptional people put a little effort into it; Phil puts zero effort into looking feminine in any way.

So, yeah, I think Phil had surgery done but because he's a tard who isn't even trying to look the slightest bit like a woman, the doctor half assed it and gave him a ridiculous joke of a "vagina."
So, in essence, we could claim the doctor was told by Kiwis to fuck up Phil's crotch permanently?

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
So, in essence, we could claim the doctor was told by Kiwis to fuck up Phil's crotch permanently?
Yes...... and no. Phil, unfortunately for us, is so much of a tard that his horribly mangled crotch probably looks like the world best real genuine vagina. I don't know if it would have been possible for a doctor to fuck up the surgery badly enough that Phil would realize it's fucked up.

So, for the rest of his life, phil is going to have a malformed, mangled lump of flesh between his legs and he's going to be so proud of it. Which might just be the most hilarious thing about his spanish stink ditch.

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
So, for the rest of his life, phil is going to have a malformed, mangled lump of flesh between his legs and he's going to be so proud of it. Which might just be the most hilarious thing about his spanish stink ditch.
lol he ain't proud of it. He got it to try and prove once and for all that he was in fact a woman.

It of course didn't do anything.

I raped a dog 2day

kiwifarms.net
lol he ain't proud of it. He got it to try and prove once and for all that he was in fact a woman.

It of course didn't do anything.
He’s proud because he thinks we didn’t want him having surgery or we were going to stop him or that we just didn’t think he’d get it. Surgery is his victory over the farms

nvrwastetree

kiwifarms.net
Right? No doctor is going to risk their medical license being revoked for medical malpractice. Especially on GRS patients because they know that the patient will become the biggest attention whore and will do anything to get the doctor in trouble. Even if Phil wasn't the one that made those pictures, he probably talked a GRS MtF into photoshopped their trench onto him.

Yes...... and no. Phil, unfortunately for us, is so much of a tard that his horribly mangled crotch probably looks like the world best real genuine vagina. I don't know if it would have been possible for a doctor to fuck up the surgery badly enough that Phil would realize it's fucked up.

Just wondering, are you new to Phil?? If not, then you would know that when something happens to Phil that he is proud of, or he gets something he wants, he integrates it into his identity and will post pictures (sometime multiple times a day) of it until he becomes board. We saw it when he got that lady kicked out of the women's house for saying she was going to rape him or something, then he did the same thing when he got the hovel, his troon bats, and more recently, his stupid bike that he bought with all the sped accessories he wanted, including that stupid helmet that he still wears around his hovel. So if Phil really underemt the surgery, he would more than likely still be posting daily pictures of the hideous thing, and so far, that hasn't happened since what...August or something (back when he said he was going to punish us).

Pepito

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's if Phil even had the surgery, which he more than likely didn't because his surgery and the resulting hospital stay do not make sense.
I know the dates don't make sense but weren't his tattoos already matched with the pictures he uploaded? I mean, of course I'm not convinced without further proof but I thought we were just "taking the bait".

Not counting the international Ops. I'm ready to follow him if he ever dares to set a foot in South America.

Who am I kidding? Of course he won't. I'm pretty much cashing from the KF IntOps fund for doing nothing. Sorry comrades. The cell is ready but unlikely to ever be activated.

Semper Fi. Kill'em all and let God sort them out.

Reactions: Coldgrip

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Right? No doctor is going to risk their medical license being revoked for medical malpractice. Especially on GRS patients because they know that the patient will become the biggest attention whore and will do anything to get the doctor in trouble. Even if Phil wasn't the one that made those pictures, he probably talked a GRS MtF into photoshopped their trench onto him.

Just wondering, are you new to Phil?? If not, then you would know that when something happens to Phil that he is proud of, or he gets something he wants, he integrates it into his identity and will post pictures (sometime multiple times a day) of it until he becomes board. We saw it when he got that lady kicked out of the women's house for saying she was going to rape him or something, then he did the same thing when he got the hovel, his troon bats, and more recently, his stupid bike that he bought with all the sped accessories he wanted, including that stupid helmet that he still wears around his hovel. So if Phil really underemt the surgery, he would more than likely still be posting daily pictures of the hideous thing, and so far, that hasn't happened since what...August or something (back when he said he was going to punish us).
Agreed. He would put his blue waffle on display and pozz the internet. I am quite convinced that if he did get the snip/tuck, we all would have had numerous pics alreadg.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's all assuming he actually did get GRS, and Isaboy has yet to provide solid proof that he did in fact get the chop. Just a couple of photos which could have easily been someone else who got the chop that helped Phil out. The tattoos in the photo could have just been Phil scribbling on the other person since he designed most of his own tats. Or a really good shoop job. Everything he has said about the surgery process has been suspect, and much of it flat-out wrong as many knowledgeable Kiwis have pointed out. I'm not going to believe Phil is in possession of a stink ditch until he provides real proof.

I will however concede that it would be a helluva lot funnier if he actually did get GRS, because it would mean the vagina he has obsessed over for so long, the vagina that he believed would change his life for the better, put us Kiwis in our place, and validate his identity as a woman didn't actually change anything. He is still a man with a shitty existence, its just now his groin is all mangled up.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No matter whether he got surgery or not, he can't ever post another picture of his crotch either way. Either he got surgery and did not take care of his fake vagina and now it's horrifying infected raw meat he doesn't want to show to anybody, or he didn't get surgery and now can't post pictures of his micro-penis because it will reveal him as a liar. This is a win for Kiwi Farms, because most of us didn't want to see his nudes to begin with. So yet again, he's handed us a win without us having to do anything. Good job, Phil!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino