[22 Dec 18] Phil to see Mom one last time before USA torn apart - Plans to retrieve weeb katana collection.

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
I know the dates don't make sense but weren't his tattoos already matched with the pictures he uploaded? I mean, of course I'm not convinced without further proof but I thought we were just "taking the bait".
So yeah, the members that are well versed in Photoshop went ahead and analyzed the images. Yes, they didn't mention the tattoos lined up, but even so, there's still a high possibility those are faked, main reason being that he stopped posting about it after saying he was punishing us, and, for something he's so proud of getting, he has never posted a full body picture (not like any of us would want to see it) for proof.

That's all assuming he actually did get GRS, and Isaboy has yet to provide solid proof that he did in fact get the chop. Just a couple of photos which could have easily been someone else who got the chop that helped Phil out. The tattoos in the photo could have just been Phil scribbling on the other person since he designed most of his own tats. Or a really good shoop job. Everything he has said about the surgery process has been suspect, and much of it flat-out wrong as many knowledgeable Kiwis have pointed out. I'm not going to believe Phil is in possession of a stink ditch until he provides real proof.

I will however concede that it would be a helluva lot funnier if he actually did get GRS, because it would mean the vagina he has obsessed over for so long, the vagina that he believed would change his life for the better, put us Kiwis in our place, and validate his identity as a woman didn't actually change anything. He is still a man with a shitty existence, its just now his groin is all mangled up.
I know both of us have brought up the multiple inconsistencies of the entire process, from I think was your hospital insider telling you that Phil's name was not listed on the surgery docket, to the bandange job, to Phil being able to be 100% active and coherent minutes after getting out of surgery, to the actual room looking like anything but a hotel room, to the pain killer debacle, and how Phil was seen wearing civilian clothes instead of his hospital gown. Also, the whole laxative thing he was doing as well.

And yes, if he really did get the surgery, it's going to make his follow-up with Dr. Dugi hilarious because we all know Phil hasn't taken care of the damn thing, and he will either have to undergo revision surgery (so the Dr can debride it, and clear out any pus/mrsa infection or sepsis; or Dr. Dugi will have to reopen the trench just so he can staple the damn thing shut. Either way we win and Phil like always, loses.

No matter whether he got surgery or not, he can't ever post another picture of his crotch either way. Either he got surgery and did not take care of his fake vagina and now it's horrifying infected raw meat he doesn't want to show to anybody, or he didn't get surgery and now can't post pictures of his micro-penis because it will reveal him as a liar. This is a win for Kiwi Farms, because most of us didn't want to see his nudes to begin with. So yet again, he's handed us a win without us having to do anything. Good job, Phil!
Even if it's infected, I have a feeling Phil would still post pictures of it, and just claim it's healing normally (he has been known to post infected tattoo pictures). The only other reason why he's not posting is because whomever covered for Phil by letting him borrow pictures of their trench is no longer in contact with phil.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So yeah, the members that are well versed in Photoshop went ahead and analyzed the images. Yes, they didn't mention the tattoos lined up, but even so, there's still a high possibility those are faked, main reason being that he stopped posting about it after saying he was punishing us, and, for something he's so proud of getting, he has never posted a full body picture (not like any of us would want to see it) for proof.

I know both of us have brought up the multiple inconsistencies of the entire process, from I think was your hospital insider telling you that Phil's name was not listed on the surgery docket, to the bandange job, to Phil being able to be 100% active and coherent minutes after getting out of surgery, to the actual room looking like anything but a hotel room, to the pain killer debacle, and how Phil was seen wearing civilian clothes instead of his hospital gown. Also, the whole laxative thing he was doing as well.

And yes, if he really did get the surgery, it's going to make his follow-up with Dr. Dugi hilarious because we all know Phil hasn't taken care of the damn thing, and he will either have to undergo revision surgery (so the Dr can debride it, and clear out any pus/mrsa infection or sepsis; or Dr. Dugi will have to reopen the trench just so he can staple the damn thing shut. Either way we win and Phil like always, loses.

Even if it's infected, I have a feeling Phil would still post pictures of it, and just claim it's healing normally (he has been known to post infected tattoo pictures). The only other reason why he's not posting is because whomever covered for Phil by letting him borrow pictures of their trench is no longer in contact with phil.
Exactly. Every time Phil has gotten something he's been obsessed about, like his bicycle, he posts about it constantly. And getting his fake vagina has been the biggest goal in his life, yet he only posted a couple of photos and made a few update posts, then stopped talking about it. I think his man hole surgery was a lie and when it wasn't gaining him any ass-pats Phil forgot about it, like so many of his lies before.

• Agree
Reactions: Bassomatic

nvrwastetree

Identifies as an attack helicopter
kiwifarms.net
Exactly. Every time Phil has gotten something he's been obsessed about, like his bicycle, he posts about it constantly. And getting his fake vagina has been the biggest goal in his life, yet he only posted a couple of photos and made a few update posts, then stopped talking about it. I think his man hole surgery was a lie and when it wasn't gaining him any ass-pats Phil forgot about it, like so many of his lies before.
Well, he just began to bring it up again, and people still will not comment about it, probably because they believes it's a lie as well. He made a total of what...2 posts The first being the one that was "taken" in the hospital (I don't think the nurse nor doctors would want to risk infection by taking the bandage off), the other one was at his hovel where he claimed he was dilating (again, no sign of the bandages/packing), and he was punishing the farms. Maybe his Twitter/Facebook friends are equally appauled and disgusted by it as well.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Did Phil completely forget that he was going to go see his moms? Do you think he called the plan off after realizing that if he actually did ride the dirty dog East, Slingblade would have the Antifa Superfortress rekeyed inside half an hour?
Slingblade CAN'T change the locks to Casa de Mongoloid. The lease is in Phil's name and Toren is mooching room and board. If Billy Bob Drunken tried that shit, all Phil would have to do is show up with the landlord and the police and have his ass kicked out.

Dentontx

True cousin of Sir Jesus Christ
kiwifarms.net
all Phil would have to do is show up with the landlord and the police and have his ass kicked out.
Spudboy so conflict averse I can easily see him going back to sleeping under a highway overpass before doing any of that. Mark my words, he is deathly afraid of Slingblade. Also too a Brave Antifa Supersoldier would rather eat hot nails than call the Pigs on anyone, even a babushka matrioshka Stolichnaya troll like his Queer Platoneeks Nongirl Friend. ACAB!

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spudboy so conflict averse I can easily see him going back to sleeping under a highway overpass before doing any of that. Mark my words, he is deathly afraid of Slingblade. Also too a Brave Antifa Supersoldier would rather eat hot nails than call the Pigs on anyone, even a babushka matrioshka Stolichnaya troll like his Queer Platoneeks Nongirl Friend. ACAB!
Assuming that Phil actually believes his ACAB bullshit.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He don't. Phil has on numerous occasions either threatened others with calling the police or has contacted the popo to rat people out.

Phil is a punk snitch.
Exactly. Despite all his tough "the only good pig is a dead pig" talk, Phil has no problem running to the cops any time he needs them. True, Isaboy is a chicken-shit little bitch who is afraid of conflict, but becomes Butch Big Balls when he has a cop to protect him. So if Slingblade were to lock Phil out of Mongoloid Manor, you can bet Phil would be bouncing and squeaking to the cops the moment he found his key no longer fits the lock.

I mean, for fucksake, we are talking about the guy who would call the cops on homeless people if they were sleeping in his favorite spots on the rare nights he couldn't afford a motel room or find some sucker to crash with.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Philly kiwis are armed and ready. The bus station is on 10th and Cherry and my JDAM is armed. Another agent is lasing the target already.

Phil is going to travel across the US with no money for food, spending more than flying, to beg his mom who he beat up for things. She won't help him, she's moved on. No matter the shit she's done I feel a pity for anyone who has to dis own and move on from a child who's either passed or worse still around. I can't picture how bad it has to be a parent has to figure it's time to focus on life instead of a kid. We've all seen people who are NEETs, losers, criminals junkies who fell down dozen plus times and still loved and welcomed by family, even if there were cut offs and rules to help that person.

Phil is mid 30s and going to beg on his moms door step after beating her and has to crawl across broken glass to do so.

Also I think Phil is probably doing this aside to beg but to escape vodka goblin and maybe ask for help in that too.

Lastly, I love his the USA is done, did you know the economy had in some factors it's best recorded month EVER? In over 200 years of history, jobs etc up at least 100 years. What would make it fall apart? The health of all nations is based on the all mighty system of economics, normal people not just billionaries need to care about this, they get better lives when stocks go up. The people who pay Phil's tard bux. It's like anything else, Phil can't have a basic thing in his life, everything is an action movie to him for ass pats and to hide how boring his life is. Nothing wrong with simple events. I had dinner with a friend the other night, we ate talked and went home. This doesn't make me a loser or boring, this is normal. Phil is mentally disabled and thinks everything has to be a crazy deal, he really thinks he stars in some action movie for his desire for ass pats and to be respected. He has no idea most lives, even the coolest are rather mundane.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Philly kiwis are armed and ready. The bus station is on 10th and Cherry and my JDAM is armed. Another agent is lasing the target already.

Phil is going to travel across the US with no money for food, spending more than flying, to beg his mom who he beat up for things. She won't help him, she's moved on. No matter the shit she's done I feel a pity for anyone who has to dis own and move on from a child who's either passed or worse still around. I can't picture how bad it has to be a parent has to figure it's time to focus on life instead of a kid. We've all seen people who are NEETs, losers, criminals junkies who fell down dozen plus times and still loved and welcomed by family, even if there were cut offs and rules to help that person.

Phil is mid 30s and going to beg on his moms door step after beating her and has to crawl across broken glass to do so.

Also I think Phil is probably doing this aside to beg but to escape vodka goblin and maybe ask for help in that too.

Lastly, I love his the USA is done, did you know the economy had in some factors it's best recorded month EVER? In over 200 years of history, jobs etc up at least 100 years. What would make it fall apart? The health of all nations is based on the all mighty system of economics, normal people not just billionaries need to care about this, they get better lives when stocks go up. The people who pay Phil's tard bux. It's like anything else, Phil can't have a basic thing in his life, everything is an action movie to him for ass pats and to hide how boring his life is. Nothing wrong with simple events. I had dinner with a friend the other night, we ate talked and went home. This doesn't make me a loser or boring, this is normal. Phil is mentally disabled and thinks everything has to be a crazy deal, he really thinks he stars in some action movie for his desire for ass pats and to be respected. He has no idea most lives, even the coolest are rather mundane.
In just about every mundane regard, he’s a failure. He’s 33 and the only marker of adulthood that he’s achieved is having an apartment, which he only got because he’s a sped. What’s more, he doesn’t understand any of these things - how his contemporaries have careers and families - because he’s mentally a child. I think he’s becoming very aware that he’s failed to launch and he’s feeling inadequate. The only way he can compensate is by playing up his childish idea of success, which is being a cool soldier.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino