[22 Feb 19] 45 minute video - "Wanna chill with the Antifa Crime Minister?" - How about NO?

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
So that's what he was saying! I really struggled with Phil's mushmouth and his fake valley-girl accent. He has a habit of rolling any sort of title or official words to do with antifa into one, as if he's repeating an advert strapline without a clue what it means.
So he's like Chris in that regard, only without any charm.

Gone_Fission

kiwifarms.net
So that's what he was saying! I really struggled with Phil's mushmouth and his fake valley-girl accent. He has a habit of rolling any sort of title or official words to do with antifa into one, as if he's repeating an advert strapline without a clue what it means.

Which is pretty much spot on. Watching him read the antifa website, it was really obvious that Phil has absolutely no connection to the real antifa in Portland, and instead just reads what they do online and autistically roleplays it with his sped friends. I'd love to know what actual antifa members think of him.

What do we know bout his twitter asspatters? How old are they? Jobs, backgrounds? Why do I get the feeling they're all late teens/very early 20s, completely sheltered, posh and bored? And only putting up with Phil because it's polite, and telling the re.tard to fuck off is mean. Edit: the way Phil makes such a big deal over his age in the video makes me think he expects the people watching to be young.

@The Dude Phil was meowing this time because someone called Cat logged on and was talking to him, and then logged off again (he meowed both times). And he's only saying how much he loves his eyes because we've been taking the piss out of them, and they're the one thing he can't hide in his antifa dressup.
Tbf, the the fat faggot could just put on a pair of sunglasses if he's that self-conscious of his beady little hog eyes. Knowing him though, he'll just get some shitty PVC gimp mask with zippers for the eyeholes and bumble around his apartment blind while Toren hallucinates from vodka withdrawals in the other room.

MasterDisaster

I'm here for the juice, baby.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbf, the the fat faggot could just put on a pair of sunglasses if he's that self-conscious of his beady little hog eyes. Knowing him though, he'll just get some shitty PVC gimp mask with zippers for the eyeholes and bumble around his apartment blind while Toren hallucinates from vodka withdrawals in the other room.
It doesn't matter how much Phil tries to hide his features. His autism/pure derpface seeps through his costume pieces like a radioactive isotope.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shortly after we started pointing out that Phil's Fetal Alcohol eyes gave him away in photos even when he covered himself completely, Phil added some cheap goggles with smoked lenses to his Supper Slopper costume to try to cover them up. But because they were as cheap as the rest of the mall ninja airsoft crap he wears, you could still see his FAS tard eyes through the lenses. Everything Phil does ends with failure.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The really edgy thing to do would be to wear a gas mask 24/7. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't thought of it yet; not only will it hide his derp eyes and fat face, but it will theoretically make him a more effective protester and/or terrorist by blocking police tear gas. Of course, I'm sure that he'll "customize" it by painting on exceptional slogans and bicycle designs or whatever, severely blunting any sort of intimidating or other cool visual effect. Anyway, now that I've mentioned it, I think that we can expect to see him launch a begging campaign to buy a gas mask in short order.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should feature some of those Phil photos. His current spedsona is to wear a mask constantly, and he was making a huge thing out of never showing his face "for security" in the live video from a few days ago. The new brand of online asspatters should probably get know what he looks like under the mask.

Then again, if they watched any of the live video they already know he's an idiot and a fake.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We should feature some of those Phil photos. His current spedsona is to wear a mask constantly, and he was making a huge thing out of never showing his face "for security" in the live video from a few days ago. The new brand of online asspatters should probably get know what he looks like under the mask.

Then again, if they watched any of the live video they already know he's an idiot and a fake.
The thing is, all of Phil's new phrends are mentally deficient mongs and tards like him. So they buy into his lies and posturing more easily than the neurotypical people he's tried to impress in the past. He's finally found a clique he more or less fits in with, albeit a clique of low-functioning poseurs. They're all reinforcing each other's delusions of being analchest Souper Soakers.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing is, all of Phil's new phrends are mentally deficient mongs and tards like him. So they buy into his lies and posturing more easily than the neurotypical people he's tried to impress in the past. He's finally found a clique he more or less fits in with, albeit a clique of low-functioning poseurs. They're all reinforcing each other's delusions of being analchest Souper Soakers.
I'm happy for them. Phil found a bunch of safe friends to have play dates with.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
-brief view of Phil's desk - mostly cheap marker pens, q-tips and a pair of scissors-

-manages to work out how to use the camera on the other side of the phone-

-huffing and puffing and much adjusting of the light-

I just want to say a nice thank you to everyone who um donated to me today. I was originally gonna ask for money for food and then I checked my bank account and the theives at US bank stole $54 dollars from me, and -lip smack- um my comrades [sounds like someone yelling 'for fuck's sake' in the background] hammered down and not only was I back in the black with the bank account, they doubled what US bank accused me of taking from them. Which, yeah -lip smack-. Don't mess with the antifa prime minister's freakin money, or antifa's gonna mess with you back. So -sighs-.

This is my first live on twitter so I just wanted to like, you know, figure out how this worked and all, so, I figured -sighs- yeah, I'm still, you know, getting used to it all. I like doing lives from, like, my room, I mean, from my bed, you know, because -lip smack- I really do enjoy, you know, getting that rest after a long day of, like, patrolling or having meetings or whatever and... Oh, those hearts are beautiful [talking about the heart button you can press while on twitter live that puts hearts floating up the screen] ohhhh my god... I used to sleep on a couch, er, a while back -lip smack- then I erm upgraded to this nice queen sized lil' bed -lies back on bed-. Fit for a crime minister of antifa. Erm. I'm just thankful for everyone that helped me today and I think you all deserve a treat to see me on live video and, you know, interact with me and...

Awww those hearts are so priddy, all those lil' purple hearts! -attempts teenage girl voice-

So, I am the face behind -pauses- the antifa crime minister here, heh heh. Ummmmm. -reads someone on twitter- 'I have a memory foam queen sized mattress, I love it' -Phil's voice goes squeaky like it's just breaking- I think I should, I think I should, like, get one of those memory foam mattresses because I have a spring mattress right now and I have chronic back problems from when I was houseless for five years and, you know, as intimidating, you know, as I am in antifa, I have fucking back problems and shit, so it's like I'm not, you know, I'm not always at my strongest all the time any more. An... And you know people don't realise you know, I'm not an old trans lady, you know, I'm only, like, firdy free years old. Now that's kinda old by our standards, you know, considering, you know, our live expentancy and stuff, and having to you know, battle all these things such as capitalism and transmisoginy and...-sighs, wiggles eyebrows- you know. But hey, I made it this far and I figure if my last years of my life are actively street battling fash in Portland I'm gonna enjoy those last few years of my life. Cos I don't know when the next day's gonna come and I'm gonna be shot dead in the street or...

-reads twitter- 'I am a 36 year old trans lady gonna be 37 bash the fash' Well, happy birthday coming up in May. I turn 34 in August. You know. -sighs and stares at the camera like he has no idea what he's doing with himself- -wiggles eyebrows like he has something itchy there- My mask has roses on it. It makes me so pretty, um-hm. And then this I usually wear to bed -lying down on the bed attempting to show the hoodie he's wearing- it has, it just has anti-fascist action on it, um, is there a way I can lay in this -fiddles with phone- -sits up again, frowning so his eyebrow fat shows up in the shadow from the desk lamp- no there isn't, crap. -fiddles with the camera some more-

-and some more-

Hmmm, there we go -nothing has changed, by the way-. Do people see me alright, you know? I, you know, I don't really have the greatest phone, it is a Metro PCS phone and uh, you know, me being poor and shit, you know, that's what I can afford -looks confused-. You know, but hey, at least I get, you know, -smacks lips- -sighs- for $71 a month unlimited calls to the United States, Canada Mexico [is he for real here? Because in the UK that's the cost of a top of the line phone with fuckloads of free minutes and 5gb of data a month]. Okay, it isn't coming in clear. Maybe, maybe it might be to my advantage that I do, that I do look pixellated to some people and they at least hear my voice. Erm. -laughs- So. -loud derpy laugh- Oh, damn, so it's a really crisp image, okay. Cool -gives the camera side eyes like he's posing for a selfie- -lip smack- Oh, I wish I...yeah. Hmmhmm. -sighs and wiggles eyebrows again, looking utterly confused as to what he's doing-

-lip smacks- I think one of the best things I always do wif twitter is I love gracing...my presence with my eyes. I mean. These beautiful hazel eyes that I have. And, like. And then all that's showing is my eyes, my eyebrows, whatever emotion I show people I...um...-stares into the camera and raises his eyebrows like he's trying to show off his derp eyes- -lip smack- and -li[ smack- it's just...-fiddles with face covering- -lip smack- I just have really nice, strong eyes and, they're not only beautiful -picks nose through face covering- but when they need to be, they're going to be fucking intimidating.

-reading- Well, that's why I wear goggles at protests, you know, at least tin, tinted up real good they can't fuckin' see -gives big boogly eyes to the camera- or sunglasses. -sighs- -stares and wiggles eyebrows some more [seriously, just scratch it, dude]- -poses left and right, fluttering his eyelashes and wiggling the eyebrows yet again- -mutters- oh my god. Back.

-groans and lip smacks- So does anybody wanna ask me any questions...if you wanna just, you know...or I can be an ear to listen -stares at screen blankly- -keeps moving the camera and wiggling his eyebrows like he's emoting randomly at nothing-

-reads- -lipsmacks- 'how do you like not being on facebook any more?' Honestly, I feel like my social media usage has gone down a bit since I, er, ditched facebook. I'm just...with twitter you are, like, character limited completely, and it's like, you have to be mindful of that limit and if you really wanna like say a lot, you have to thread your tweets, and it's like, you know -derp laugh- I, you know, I wasn't a heavy twitter user until, like, September or October, er, around October actually -frowns and tilts head like this is some sort of serious fact we should be taking note of-. Yeah, so, I wasn't really big on twitter until like the fall, the fall of lasht year [I guess the teeth get in the way of speaking sometimes, huh?] and...facebook was in decline, you know, and I didn't wanna deal with facebook as much any more and den, I used to have, like, an instagram account where I'd, like...posht...a lot of, like, intereshting fings like bikes and...selfies, and...-sighs- I can't chance that, I can't chance eeder website any more because of sig, you know, because of my security. -sighs- -lip smack- And...-lip smack- who knows, you know, if twitter will be, you know an...and the same will eventually happen to twitter at some point wif me but I don't know. And...I just want it to be...I just wanna be in the here, and the now, and just, you know, lend my platform to the anti-fascist cause, because guess what, I've...-stops and frowns at something, presumably on screen- and, um, lend my body, um, and my life and liberty to -strikes a pose with eyebrows raised- the anti-fascist cause too, because guess what? -brings camera closer to his face- I've been fuckin' cyberstalked for the l...last over ten years now, and I dying for some MUDDER FUCKIN PAYBACK -gives big googly eyes again- on, against, dair political comrades for coming after me.

-stares at camera, blinking repeatedly like a confused rat- And I want, like, kiwi farms to like, PAY for the suffering that dey have inflicted upon me, for the last four fucking years -peers over facemask trying to look serious- -sighs-

-sighs again- -lips smack- I'm not always angry but guess what? -sounds pretentious and fey as fuck- I'm angry where I need to be. I don't always yell, but I yell when I have to scream at a fascist.

-lip smack- I'm usually a calm woman.

-frowns at screen- -mutters to self, reading from screen- ...posted on twitter, magnus721, annnnd... -sigh-

-sigh-

-eyebrow wiggle-

-sigh-

-eyebrow wiggle- -looks around his room, frowning- Let me see, can I do this? -stands up with camera in hand- Let me see if I can actually do this. Bring it on. Hold on, I'm grabbing a drink of water. I need to drink more water because earlier dis week I was doing a shit job at staying hydrated. So, I'm gonna do what I do at protests and just drink my canteen through my masks like I usually do, cos, fuck the rules -drinks from bottle through his tube scarf face mask thing, as if it's a big deal- -lots of slurping and lip smacking, big wet patch on his face mask now- -lip smack- That felt better. -manages to somehow shove the camera in his armpit while putting his bottle back on his desk-

-sighs- -pulls face mask tight around goitre- Now eating of course is a different matter, I have to actually take my mask off and do that, but -voice gets higher, as if he's excited- that's not gonna happen here on this stream, so guess what, -attempts monstrous laughter but sounds like a complete sped instead- muhuhuhahaha You're not gonna see the antifa's prime minister's full face -sounds smug, pulls face mask tight around goitre again-

-sighs-

-laughs to self-

-sighs-

-sounding out of breath- That's a privilege for c c closest of my -pauses as if he can't think of the word- cabinet, or I should say my affinity group, same fing -sounds smug, laughs derpily-

-sighs-

-sighs-

uhhhhh..hhhhh.hhhhhh

-sighs-

-sighs louder-

-sighs even louder-

uhhhhhh...

-looks around his room- Let me actually shee what those fuckin hatersh are saying about me right now -sigh- Obviously you're going to get a more censored version because, they always dead name me on my sub-forum on fuckin kiwi farms, so... -sighs- uh, um, I'm gonna go bust their little balls right now and just...

-sighs-

fffffffff...huuuuuuhhhhhh...

-sighs- Cos fuck them. -sighs, breathing heavily- Yeah, um, one time I did a dramatic reading about, ahmmmmm, -stares at what must be his laptop in silence- -whispers to self something unintelligible that he seems to be reading about feedback and firefox- -types something- Okay, maybe not on firefox though, that might not be the best idea...yes I wanna close tabs, thank you -our favourite potato seems to be struggling with basic technology- -types something- -out of breath- so... -out of breath- cos, I like mocking my enemies. I, I, I, I really...oh god, did anyone see that cringy video of Haley Adams with her fucking, er, AK47? -looks at the camera at an angle that makes him seem cross-eyed- -derp laugh- My gahhhd. -looks back and forth between computer and phone, juggling typing a couple of things and holding said phone- better do dis on -sighs- the Windows ten -sighs- der explorer. -out of breath again- Yeah. Let's see. -appears to have trouble both seeing and browsing the kiwi farms website- What shit are my enemies talking about RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

-looks at camera- cos I will...beat, er...I laugh at them half the time, otherwise I just mock them. -Phil is out of breath with excitement over reading the farms again- Let's see...surgery! Local kiwi farms terrorist reports dead tissue inside stink ditch -out of breath- -reads- Nah, that was a coupla days ago. Alright. Random updates. Well, they sure like talking about me enough cos they only have random updates. They used to have random facebook updates but den dey got effectiffly banned off my facebook, because I screened all my friend requests when I had a facebook -looks smug, evidently doesn't realise he already had a bunch of kiwi socks on his friends list- so, it's just now random updates because of twitter. [actually it's always been 'random updates', and Phil is full of shit as always]

-heavy breathing as Phil is reading the farms-

-heavy breathing-

-heavy breathing- -looks at phone- Ahhh, let's see. -big sigh- -even bigger sigh- -reading- Dead name legitimately doesn't know the difference between having somefing and earning somefing. It doesn't matter if it's a teardrop tattoo or the title or insignia of the band of brothers, she's never even met, together in a conflict he's never...FUCK YOU. -obviously angry- [note he tries to correct 'he' to 'she' and only manages it once, referring to himself as 'he' the second time, before he gives up in absolute rage. The Dude, you made potato blangry!]

-sighs- Errrrrrrm, -lip smack- -sigh- [unintelligible] comrades, FUCK YOU, for yurr gendrrrd shet -reads another kiwi farms post in bits and drabs, mostly unintelligibly, still trying to change his gender to 'she' throughout- -is obviously really fucking pissed off, and no mocking or laughing as promised is to be seen- I really, I really hate their, like, fashy logic of, like, you must work, you must earn everythiiiiiiiing -sounds smug-, you must this, because that just keeps perpetuating capitalism, and of course, I guess they are fucking capitalism in decay, so... -looking at phone- Well, dis, er, died quickly. I guess I'm not that interesting of a fucking crime minister, I'm not, I'm actually, you know -sighs- -looks back at kiwi farms and clicks keyboard- Yeah, whatever.

-lots of dead air where Phil just breathes heavily while reading kiwi farms-

I just love my reply to the E S US bank bot, I was like, they were like -puts on lower, properly pronounced American English voice- I'm sorry to hear about your situation we wanna help you as much as we can please dm us your phone number and one of us will call you within 24...fer...-stumbles over words he's obviously reading from a screen- -back to normal re.tard voice- pre...business hours fank you, I'm like, -loud voice- absolutely not gonna happen, I have a community of anticapitalists who have my back because you have stolen from me. I believe I can fix this problem with far less time -dribbles and sucks it up- wiffin far less time than you are OFFERING -flings himself back in his chair and looks smug- Yeah, I am dat committed an anticapitalist to tell a bank to FUCK OFF like dat. -raises eyebrows at screen as if he's owed a round of applause-. -laughs to self-

-dead air while Phil reads something on his computer-

-sigh- I want to frow FUCKING...-looks suddenly confused as to what he's doing-...yeah. -sighs- -lip smack- Yeah. There's just so much...-throws self back on the bed with a huge sigh- Oh! So this is my hoodie I sleep with -pats hoodie he's wearing- It's my antifascist action hoodie that I sleep wiff at night. It's nice and red and beautiful -gives camera flirty eyes- makes it all romantic -pulls bit of fabric up from further down the bed- I have this hospitalise your local...fascist, erm...blanket since I, I've had that since -silence as Phil stares blankly at the camera with the blanket over him- I've had this since the fall...and, I reallllly lovvvve itttttt, it's so adorable wiv me...so -lies back covered in blanket for a short while-

-sits up again, blanket falls down- -goes back to looking at his computer and clicking on stuff-

-lip smack- Sounds like it's raining outside again. Crap.

-clicking stuff- -staring at screen-

-sigh-

-lip smack-

-sigh- -lip smack- Honestly, does anybody wanna ask me some questions, liiiiike, you know...or chill, like, you know...or, you know, shoot the shit wiff the antifa crime minister, you know?

-looking between computer and phone, sighing-

-more looking between computer and phone and sighing-

-as above, with bigger sighs- -sits up-

-yet more dead air and just Phil's derp eyes swivelling back and forth, goitre perfectly outlined by his face mask-

-breathing heavily- Yeah, you know what? What my enemies have to say to me isn't that fuckin' interesting half the time anyhow. I mean, udder dan duh dead dird just a bunch of fucking bootlickers and defend capitalism. You know. -lip smack- Me I'm an antifa supersoldier [he mush-mouthed this so much I thought he was saying 'anfrisky fluffedier'] I find on the causes of antifascism and anticapitalism -looks smug- -sighs- So...-derp laugh-

-back to Phil staring at the computer screen and breathing- Urrrgh...-stares at computer screen some more- Errrrrrgh...

-staring, breathing, clicking-

-suddenly pays attention to his phone- -lip smack- Hiiiiiiiiiii cat! -meows- -sighs- Note to self, I need to start drinking more coffee again, and I need to cut down on...like...-stares at phone- -lolls head back with screen half-filled with goitre- Yeah. Yeah, this antifasupersoldier [he says it all as one word, rolled together, like a brand name] needs to, like, fucking...-heavy breathing while thinking- drink moy, drink more soy tard cum. -loudly, to something said on twitter- Erm, yeah, yeah, errrrrm, I fink, I fink da, da would cool, to happen [have ern? More mushmouth], erm, -lip smack- pretty soon. Erm, doe I have -thinks- plans fur sumfink top secret going on [the way he's holding the camera shows his goitre wobbling back and forth with every word] in early March, so, we'll co-ordinate somefing in dm, er, in oversignal or whatever. -sighs, scratches head- Cool. -lip smack- Yeah, I have someone who hooks me up wif coffee here on twitter. -lip smack- Aaaaand...-mumbles- let me see what this...see what's going on on RCA's stuff lately.

-clicking on computer- Articles. What I have tabbed up on firefox right now is, yes, what I have tabbed up on firefox -sounds smug- right now is, I'm wu, wuu, wuuuu, I'm reading RCA's, erm, articles right now. I just wanna let you know, I just wanna shoot the shit wif my followerrrrrrs, and just be, like... Mmm-hmm. Erm. I dunno if I've read this, Kim Costo a secret proudboy business owner in montevella. -sighs- Did I somehow not... -in reply to someone on twitter, so he's bellowing loudly like he has to shout across the street to them because, hey, it's on twitter so they're REALLY FAR AWAY- It's, it's a little different now that I, like, don't have facebook, I have to actually physically go...yeah. -still REALLY LOUDLY to the twitter person- I read that earlier today actually. -lip smack- But, erm, apparently Iiiiiiii didn't read last week's article about Kim Costello. -sighs- Uhhhh, I need to catch up -REALLY LOUDLY again- You know, you gotta be, a good, antifureater before you become a good, antifurliter -derp laughs as if it's a really good joke-

-reads to self from computer- The centre of the current myth...-mumbles- oh, oh, this is about the infighting, and shit. -reads- Ummmph. -sighs- Urgh. -turns phone around so we can see what he's looking at on the screen. -mumblereads to himself-...we are exposing him as Kim Warner Costello, and extremely violent member of the proudboys hate group who works at gear heads motor works an automotive -mushmouth mumble- of Portland Oregon. -to self- I think this'll be a good read.

-turns phone back again- -REALLY LOUD SO THEY CAN HEAR ON TWITTER- It looks like I'm getting a hang of all these controls wif, like, doing the, erm, live here on twitter. -looks back at computer- -lip smacks- -reads from website- In addition to being a member of proud boys, Costello has been running with -LOUDLY- Haley Adams and her quote unquote PDX crew -sounds smug- ...been documenting assault...and has been documented assaulting activists in downtown Portland as well as making numerous def frets onliiine. Introducing Kim Costello.

-Phil reads out boring bullshit about apparent right wing 'racists, white nationalists, neo-nazis and fascists' from an obviously pro-antifa website, sounds smug when reading they were 'easily outnumbered' by protesters-

-Phil struggles with reading out loud- I really like doing these reads! -clicks on computer- I guess there's a little more... -read more bullshit, badly. A march by some apparent right wingers is mentioned- I was not in Portland that weekend, I was in the middle of the...Oregon desert...wif rockets -looks smug- Um... -lip smack-

-lip smack- -reads more bullshit about Kimpossibleneonazi chasing and beating multiple Portland residents with a collapsible 'ton', ie shit that didn't happen- -Phil is really struggling to read out what's on the website- Un, course we all know what Haley Adams looks liiiiike...-turns camera around to show web page with a man Phil could never be standing next to a young, attractive blond woman that Phil could never be either-

-to person on twitter- Alright, see you soon. -sounds in the background- -whispers, hard to hear- I should shit, stand...Hayley... -two meows-

-big sigh- I just cannot stand Hayley. Adams. She was a, she's obnoxious to deal with -sigh-. -lip smack- -reads more bullshit, laughs like an utter re.tard- -still struggles to read- -shows photo of some guy with a hand tattoo- Like, how many filters do you need? -tuts- God... Edgeeeeee! Don't cut yourself up on the edge! Oooookay.

-silence, as Phil apparently reads. We stare at an out of focus computer screen with type on it we can't read-

-lip smack- Yuchhhhhh. I'm gonna kill Hayley. And this is just more vishu-uls, you know, the d-mask, -some other fucking names no-one gives a shit about in online slapfights- -reads more online horseshit about a 'music feshtivul' and slapfights- Yeah, okay...I need reading glasses. But, you know. Ah, I'm getting old. -reads more bullshit in a smug voice, despite struggling to actually read-

-scrolls down through the same webpage, reading the same boring shit out in the same smug voice, derp-laughing to himself- [at least we now know where Phil gets his 'news' to be angry about from]

-Phil can't read 'internecine', says it at least four times, and obviously doesn't know what it means-

-scrolls down web page- Aaaaand dox. And receipts. [doxing is fine when antifa do it, I guess]

-sighs twice, lies back on bed- Aaaand...oh, oooh, ow. Mudderfck...here we go, ow, yeah, leaning like that for too long hurts my...trapezium right here. Urgh, let's see. -stares at phone, gets up again- Um. -lip smack- -sigh- -lip smack- Well, if anybody wants to, like, shoot the shit wif me a liddle furder I really would like to otherwise I wanna call this...I'd like to close oudda this stream. -lip smack- -lies back on bed again- Shut it down n stuff. -sits up again, remarkably nimbly for a man with a bad back- Cos, erm... -frowns at phone, sighs, tugs face mask and hood tighter around goitre-

-silence as Phil stares at his phone-

-Phil growls for no apparent reason-

-more silence-

-eyebrow wiggle is back- 27 viewers, I'm sure that was the same people mul, multiple times, but...ah...just figuring out dis...-sigh-

-silence for almost a minute as Phil stares at the screen-

-grunts like a pig, lies back on the bed yet again- -sits up again immediately-

-eyebrow wiggle-

-silence- Hmmm.

-eyebrow wiggle and more silence-

-sigh- Well, I'm just gonna say goodbye now, because nobody else wants to talk to me -stares into camera accusingly- and...-sigh- -eyebrow wiggle- -effete hand wave- antifa crime minister out.

-Phil struggles to find the button to switch off broadcast, eventually does-

He sounds like a camp gay man, and everything sounds like a question. Lots of lip smacking. Has no clue what he wanted to say and sounds like it. Also, the face mask really accentuates his huge goitre. And he gets really angry over what's said on here. And lastly, Phil struggles to read.

-SIGH- -wiggles eyebrows-

First off, you are a god for transcribing this mess.
Second, listening to him try to read my post broke my brain.

I really, I really hate their, like, fashy logic of, like, you must work, you must earn everythiiiiiiiing -sounds smug-, you must this, because that just keeps perpetuating capitalism, and of course, I guess they are fucking capitalism in decay, so.
I get it, Troons hate working but how is EARNING something, especially in the context of titles and honours "fash logic"? I know, he's exceptional, he doesn't know either but legit I can't even suss this one out.
How can you be so utterly spoiled that the very concept of earning things is beyond your ken? Even in the utter depths of the darkest periods of any communist or socialist reigns people have earned things. You don't get to just be a doctor because it would hurt your feelings to not be considered one, you don't get knighted just because you imagine yourself as one and you don't become a rebel hero by slapping some dollar store badges on your jacket.
I'm not even angry, just really really confused as to how this could even be something I'd ever have to explain.

Phil.
Do you need me to use cartoons to explain it? Will the silly moving pictures with the funny voices help it make sense?

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First off, you are a god for transcribing this mess.
Second, listening to him try to read my post broke my brain.

I get it, Troons hate working but how is EARNING something, especially in the context of titles and honours "fash logic"? I know, he's exceptional, he doesn't know either but legit I can't even suss this one out.
How can you be so utterly spoiled that the very concept of earning things is beyond your ken? Even in the utter depths of the darkest periods of any communist or socialist reigns people have earned things. You don't get to just be a doctor because it would hurt your feelings to not be considered one, you don't get knighted just because you imagine yourself as one and you don't become a rebel hero by slapping some dollar store badges on your jacket.
I'm not even angry, just really really confused as to how this could even be something I'd ever have to explain.

Phil.
Do you need me to use cartoons to explain it? Will the silly moving pictures with the funny voices help it make sense?

Phil and the people he emulates are all living stereotypes of the Tumnlr special snowflake. For them feels before reals is a lifestyle. The transtrenders, the SJWs, the Twitter keyboard warriors...they are all applying the standards of online communities like Tumblr and Twitter to real life, and a big chunk of that is "If someone says it, then everyone should accept it as fact."

Just look at all the labels Phil applies to himself that aren't true: woman, Latino, Antifa member, firearms instructor, Jewish, DID, PTSD, Communist, Anarchist, and so on. They're all things Phil has arbitrarily attributed to himself because he believes they make him more interesting and if he says it then it makes them true. He's spent most of his adult life on websites that foster these special snowflakes, and then in meatspace groups lousy with the same feels before reals special snowflakes. So he doesn't understand why things don't work the same way outside these groups. If he can say he's a Latin woman on Tumblr without putting in any effort to pass as a woman, then why can't the same apply everywhere?

The scary thing is, Phil isn't alone in having this kind of mindset. You don't have to look far these days to find morons claiming to be things they're not to feel unique and special. You've got troons and transtrenders claiming to be women, people who claim to be entirely fake genders, people who claim to be/have been in elite military units, people who claim to be "part Japanese" because they're obsessed with anime...shit, you even have people who claim outrageous and impossible things like they only look human, but are really half dragon and half werewolf and shit like that.

So in Phil you have someone who believes that you can claim anything you want about yourself and it being valid, even if it's a total lie, along with being lazy and entitled. You add all that up and you get a delusional idiot who believes earning things is "fascist". It should just be given to you because you want it or believed just because you say so. Anyone who expects you to work or provide proof is a Nazi and wants to literally murder you. This is also why Phil can claim to be a Communist while at the same time being a complete slave to consumerism and living off of the hard work of others.

Wild Triangle

Sex Haver
kiwifarms.net
Haley Adams. She's a right wing girl, maybe. I think people pay attention to her because she's hot. It's quite possible she will earn lolcow status at some point. But at least she is a real girl, has real guns, and a real pussy. He hates her because she is what he is not.
Looking forward to the next saga of Phil's life when he leaves the Hispanic Antifa Prime Minister persona behind and buys some shitty blonde wigs to become a Sexy Gun Bimbo

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino