• ”Last Month - they were threatening a Kengle Line of protesters”

[24-9-2018] Death of Tutankhamunn

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Null, Sep 25, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. I don't know where the spergs in this board are talking about this so we're getting a new thread.

Tutankhamunn is a coveted 'Saudi prince' donator, a/k/a a whale that donates thousands upon thousands of dollars to a single streamer. He has singlehandedly bankrolled Phil for months, allegedly buying almost 1000 gift subs for other viewers on the DSP stream. The fear and irritation is audible in Phil's voice.

Other fans of DSP chased him away and the video above is Phil finding out. Tut is now apparently donating to Low-Tier God. Insh'allah, he may return to Phil.

• Winner  x 75
    • Semper Fidelis  x 7
    • Feels  x 5
    • Islamic Content  x 5
    • Like  x 2
    • Informative  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Here's hoping he doesn't run into bugged suicide watch mechanics.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    OwO What's This?

OwO What's This? True & Honest Princess
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

3. Longer sum-up of the saga. Thanks to @BrunoMattei for posting it in the main thread.

I haven't been on DSP lately, but this is hilarious.

• Informative  x 24
    • Winner  x 3
    • Like  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. i really thought treating anyone including my mods that doesn't pay thousands of dollars a month on my shit content like utter trash was a good business model

i may need to rework some things with this new information.

• Like  x 10
    • Agree  x 3
    • Winner  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Feels  x 1
    Terror Rism

Terror Rism My brother, I was Chinese.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I love how this is all a result of whatever faggotry Sidella did.

@SoapQueen1, you were right, I was wrong, I fully admit that now lmfao.

• Feels Feels x 9
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Funny videos and laughing at harmless autists? What do you think this is, @Null, kiwi farms?

• Feels Feels x 35
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. I think he beheads a cat wearing ISIS garb somewhere in the video.

• Informative  x 14
    • Islamic Content  x 5
    • Winner  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Slap it on the header! That'll drive the metrics way up! The internet loves controversy and sitting on animal abusers.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • DRINK DRINK x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    LordKaT

Verified True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Am I the only one tired of hearing about "trolls"? The word as been so overused that it lost all its meaning.

• Agree Agree x 26
    • Feels Feels x 4
    BIgBadWolf

BIgBadWolf How did I end up here?

kiwifarms.net
  10. From day one it was clear that wenn Tut leaves it would couse a big ruckus in the DSP universe. It was clear from the beginning that he wouldn't stick around for long and is/was most likely a troll.

But alas he reminded us of how big of a greedy pig Phil is and just how toxic his own fan base is to newcomers.

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  11. What the fuck. So there are millionaires following streamers and giving money away just cause? Basically, twitch sugar daddies?

edit:
    I just noticed. He is playing Max Payne on the fucking PS2.
    Why? It is a good port, but the PC version is so much better and so easily accessible.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #11 BananaBlue, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  12. Basically is DSP trying to play both sides of his autistic paypig war and ended up losing his prize paypig. Kino character arc tbh

• Winner Winner x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  13. Pretty much.
    DSP receives frequent "tardshielding" from certain individuals with a lot of money. He's gone through like five of them already or something. It almost always ended up with them being tired of his shit, and moving on.

As for Tut, i think he'll come back though. DSP will try every sleazy trick he can to keep him around. He even mentioned talking to him via e-mails in that video. Somehow his shitty charisma sends soundwaves on the kind of frequency, exceptional paypigs with stockholm syndrome cannot resist.

• Informative Informative x 11
    #13 Moritsune, Sep 25, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  14. For all we know Tut wasn't even intending to be a troll. There are people out there who simply have a shitload of disposable income and want to support their favorite content creator and be part of a friendly online community. Tut simply found the wrong community to try and become a part of, and the funny thing is it's entirely Phil's fault. If he isn't ignoring the toxicity of his autistic fanbase, then he's enabling it.

• Agree Agree x 15
    kiwifarms.net
  15. IDK, but Null's animal abuse archive probably isn't Google friendly.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Splendid Meat Sticks

True & Honest Fan Lolcow TV Captain

kiwifarms.net
  16. Lol. We all knew this was coming at some point. We all speculated on how Tut was going to end this Saga, whats entertaining most about this is not how it happened but the upcoming Gin-fueled ragefilled Dave once it sets in that Tut is not coming back. I expect a very hostile and floor-shitting Dave these coming weeks with a forecast of EMERGEN-REEEEEEEEEE thrown into the mix. I have my popcorn ready!

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    BoomerPhil

BoomerPhil Sock of Bryan Dunn
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  17. So if your business relationship is "This person will inexplicably pay me thousands of dollars a month to sit on my ass and play vidya to bitch about" how do you fuck that up? That's like my base state of being.

• Agree Agree x 9
    LazarusOwenhart

LazarusOwenhart Terrainist Shitlord!

kiwifarms.net
  18. By having a fanbase of mentally unstable people who will chase them away and remove the rewarding experience of buying shit for other people.

• Winner Winner x 20
    • Agree Agree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Well, for once it seems that Phil will be in the right to yell and insults his fans.

• Feels Feels x 12
    Heinrich Himmler

Heinrich Himmler Reichsführer-ᛋᛋ und Chef der Kiwi Polizei

kiwifarms.net
  20. Only when they question his ramblings or cost him money. Otherwise, he doesn't care. So much for being "intelligent people".

• Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.