[24-9-2018] Death of Tutankhamunn -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
I don't know where the spergs in this board are talking about this so we're getting a new thread.

Tutankhamunn is a coveted 'Saudi prince' donator, a/k/a a whale that donates thousands upon thousands of dollars to a single streamer. He has singlehandedly bankrolled Phil for months, allegedly buying almost 1000 gift subs for other viewers on the DSP stream. The fear and irritation is audible in Phil's voice.

Other fans of DSP chased him away and the video above is Phil finding out. Tut is now apparently donating to Low-Tier God. Insh'allah, he may return to Phil.

BananaBlue

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck. So there are millionaires following streamers and giving money away just cause? Basically, twitch sugar daddies?

edit:
I just noticed. He is playing Max Payne on the fucking PS2.
Why? It is a good port, but the PC version is so much better and so easily accessible.

Last edited:

Moritsune

/RBMK/
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck. So there are millionaires following streamers and giving money away just cause? Basically, twitch sugar daddies?

edit:
I just noticed. He is playing Max Payne on the fucking PS2.
Why? It is a good port, but the PC version is so much better and so easily accessible.
Pretty much.
DSP receives frequent "tardshielding" from certain individuals with a lot of money. He's gone through like five of them already or something. It almost always ended up with them being tired of his shit, and moving on.

As for Tut, i think he'll come back though. DSP will try every sleazy trick he can to keep him around. He even mentioned talking to him via e-mails in that video. Somehow his shitty charisma sends soundwaves on the kind of frequency, exceptional paypigs with stockholm syndrome cannot resist.

Last edited:

Wing Zero

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one tired of hearing about "trolls"? The word as been so overused that it lost all its meaning.
For all we know Tut wasn't even intending to be a troll. There are people out there who simply have a shitload of disposable income and want to support their favorite content creator and be part of a friendly online community. Tut simply found the wrong community to try and become a part of, and the funny thing is it's entirely Phil's fault. If he isn't ignoring the toxicity of his autistic fanbase, then he's enabling it.

BoomerPhil

Sock of Bryan Dunn
kiwifarms.net
Lol. We all knew this was coming at some point. We all speculated on how Tut was going to end this Saga, whats entertaining most about this is not how it happened but the upcoming Gin-fueled ragefilled Dave once it sets in that Tut is not coming back. I expect a very hostile and floor-shitting Dave these coming weeks with a forecast of EMERGEN-REEEEEEEEEE thrown into the mix. I have my popcorn ready!

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
So if your business relationship is "This person will inexplicably pay me thousands of dollars a month to sit on my ass and play vidya to bitch about" how do you fuck that up? That's like my base state of being.
By having a fanbase of mentally unstable people who will chase them away and remove the rewarding experience of buying shit for other people.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino