Australatina [24 Jan 19] Autistan is to be split in four - Autism Central plus three "Ciscadias"

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does Australatina look like 70% of New York State?
Lolcows are very sheltered, so whenever they make up a fantasy land, it seems it's always based on where they live IRL. Phil made up Australatina when he lived next to NY, and Australatina was in New England (somehow).

But even after moving Australatina offshore, the weird shape stuck.

Last edited:

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Haha, just when I thought Phil's dumb little imaginary country couldn't get any stupider, he goes and does this. LOL. I can't help but wonder if his little destruction fantasies are a childish response to us making fun of him. Like when a kid breaks a toy in a temper tantrum to "prove" how grown up and mature they are. Phil thinks if he "ruins" Australatina that it will show us, or maybe he just thinks death, war, rioting and the like will make it more grown up somehow because it's more "serious" than rainbows and sonichus.

Of course the easiest way to get us to stop making fun of Australatina would be to simply stop talking about it, but hey, I'm not a total asshole. I can't speak for the rest of you, but if Phil at least did something with it, like tried to create a cohesive story or something, I'd at least have a little respect for him. Say what you will about Chris Chan but at least he created something, even if it's just mashing together existing properties and creating his own self-insert. The "lovequest" stuff was... bizarre and mostly unreadable, but fascinating in it's own way. The modern pony fan fiction much less so. Phil just spits out loads of maps and road signs that don't actually tell us anything, other than the fact that he thinks Gloucester is somehow Latino for some reasson...

The funny thing is, if we really wanted to destroy his imaginary country, I'm sure anyone on this board could write a hilarious scenario where that happens and Phil would just bounce like an exceptional individual.

Why does Australatina look like 70% of New York State?
I've noticed the same thing...

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.31: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
How did the whites get their own buntustans despite Phil claiming a 1:2.4 latinx-anglo kill ratio?

Reactions: Mogambo

JosephTX

TX Penal Code Sec. 9.31: Fuck Around and Find Out
kiwifarms.net
Phil believes that white people are inherently superior and so their reduced numbers are no obstacle.
Is that why he gave up land to them that wasn't even controled by the whites?
australatina_civil_war__situation_map_22_jan_2019_by_merconoraustralatina_dcxs57r-pre.jpg

Also how shit must one's nation be to instantly balkanize after less than a month of unrest.

• Informative
Reactions: Mogambo and Adamska

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Is the Australatinan government “good”? Or did Phil invent what he conceives of as an oppressive nation?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino