Containment 24-Julay-2016 Taint Megathread -

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Josh Smith

kiwifarms.net
It's not a good sign. He told Marvin's source that he finally realized it's a wound, so why is he still listening to the videos?
Chris has never believed it was a wound.
He is and always has been 100% certain he has grown a fully functional vagina from listening to sounds on youtube. He just tells people what he thinks they want to hear to get them off his back. Remember to Chris he is always right and everyone else is exceptional.

Buoyant Caracal

kiwifarms.net
It could be that he is tired, but he probably is closing ranks, so people will stop interfering. This is the "Don't Call Anybody" guy.

I am not surprised that Chris is still liking those insane videos that even 7-10 year olds would perceive you as exceptional for watching. This is a habit for Chris
  • 1. He believed(s) he had(s) billions of true and honest loyal fans despite being isolated and constantly surrounded by the hoard and animal waste.
  • 2. He thought he could curse someone with some awkward hand movements and yelling without even doing research on spiritual or magikal practices.
  • 3. He thought Catherine and The Wallflower were True and Honest Sweethearts that wanted to trib until their lady parts fell off despite being directly told that they were never in a real relationship. (He still wants to believe that Megan was his ex and some of his trolls were female sweethearts)
  • 4. He actually believed that there were women out there wanting to get their hands on his dead swimmers, in spite of being rejected by sperm bank and most if not all the women he has ever encountered.
  • 5. He wanted to be a female stripper, and after being rejected, he was soliciting help from others to find a strip club that would take someone, who looks like Chris (No HRT, No Breast Tissue, and No real physical feminity)
  • 6. 1-5 are just the tip of the iceberg, he also has a page with tons of information on the cwcwiki chronicling his tenuous grasp on reality.
  • 7. He actually thinks that a vagina magical or otherwise will give him everything he wants despite the fact that he is still obviously male (and would probably look very similar after massive amounts of HRT due to age)
I know that people think that he is not a good liar and he probably is not, but with all of his other delusional behaviour he *might* be very adept at making himself believe certain things to avoid true and honest concrete reality.
Wishful Thinking TO THE EXTREME!

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
It could be that he is tired, but he probably is closing ranks, so people will stop interfering. This is the "Don't Call Anybody" guy.

• 5. He wanted to be a female stripper, and after being rejected, he was soliciting help from others to find a strip club that would take someone, who looks like Chris (No HRT, No Breast Tissue, and No real physical feminity)
When did he try and apply to a strip club?
Not doubting it, I'm legit curious, is there a link or something?

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Okay, so Chris was telling me earlier that he knows it isn't a newly grown vagina, now he says that it is

Edit: For those of you that think I'm stupid for denying he said it was a vagina, I wasn't reading the entire facebook post he made and texting Chris instead. He first told me after two or three text messages that he knew it wasn't a vagina, he acknowledged it as a wound. He said it wasn't lethal and not infected. Then later he said that it was a magic vagina.
Wait wait wait, does Chris actually expect you to believe that a medical doctor took a look at his newly minted """""""""""vagina""""""""""" and said it is growing in just fine????? Am I reading this right?:stress:

Karen Riley

Things Can be fixed, but broken hearts suffer
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Chris still has faith in the subliminal videos. He liked a video called "Super Biokinesis Booster" today.

It's not a good sign. He told Marvin's source that he finally realized it's a wound, so why is he still listening to the videos?
He told Marvin's source it was a wound because Chris knew it was what his source wanted to hear. That's if he even specifically called it a wound. I agree with Marvin that Chris very rarely lies but he's good at telling half lies. For example the person asking him could have called it a wound and asked if he'd got it seen to. Chris would reply 'yes I have and everything is okay,' so it sounds like he's acknowledging he thinks it's a wound when he's not.

In the texts @Innocuous Banter showed, he doesn't once actually refer to it as a wound despite making it sound like he acknowledged it was one, and then later on spoke about it like it was a fully functioning vagina again.

The truth is that he's more than likely going to leave this to fester no matter what he says. He thinks that he's smarter and knows better than everyone else when it comes to this. There's nothing anyone can do when he believes he's more intelligent and knowledgeable than anyone who says otherwise.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wrote a business email in the same exact manner he would write a facebook status. I'm a bit surprised, thought he'd at least try to sound official.
This reads very differently from, say, the Miyamoto emails.
I heard about the email here, last year I believe, I could be wrong, but it sounds like something Chris would do and even say.
The email does have random capitalizations, something Chris is notorious for. There was a time when he was very desperate for money and looking to do all kinds of crazy things that would showcase his "female soul"
On another note, I do not know if Anna and Chris are still friends, but maybe she could talk some sense into him.

He told Marvin's source it was a wound because Chris knew it was what his source wanted to hear. That's if he even specifically called it a wound. I agree with Marvin that Chris very rarely lies but he's good at telling half lies. For example the person asking him could have called it a wound and asked if he'd got it seen to. Chris would reply 'yes I have and everything is okay,' so it sounds like he's acknowledging he thinks it's a wound when he's not.

In the texts @Innocuous Banter showed, he doesn't once actually refer to it as a wound despite making it sound like he acknowledged it was one, and then later on spoke about it like it was a fully functioning vagina again.

The truth is that he's more than likely going to leave this to fester no matter what he says. He thinks that he's smarter and knows better than everyone else when it comes to this. There's nothing anyone can do when he believes he's more intelligent and knowledgeable than anyone who says otherwise.
Yes, this is characteristic of Chris, the only reason it is so much more urgent and necessary for him to cling to this delusion is because Bob is gone and Barb is headed the same way. Chris has a lot more riding on his infected taint than ever before, so I am sure that he will not give up this delusion without a terrible fight. He cannot think three steps into the future and does not realize that even a beautiful vagina between his legs will not change a thing.

Buoyant Caracal

kiwifarms.net
I heard about the email here, last year I believe, I could be wrong, but it sounds like something Chris would do and even say.
The email does have random capitalizations, something Chris is notorious for. There was a time when he was very desperate for money and looking to do all kinds of crazy things that would showcase his "female soul"
On another note, I do not know if Anna and Chris are still friends, but maybe she could talk some sense into him.
Mind you, I'm not doubting its veracity. As you said, it definitely sounds like Chris, and I'm inclined to believe it's legit (Come on, "twice both times?" Only Chris could come up with it).
However it's clear that Chris doesn't give a shit about sounding official, or even giving his addressee a mimimum of respect. Compared with any of these http://sonichu.com/cwcki/Miyamoto_emails , the strip club email reads more like a begging script.
(Also the fact that he transcribes his stress sighs never fails to make me chuckle).

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Chris has the amazing ability to hold 2 completely contradictory points of view without even realising the clash. I can easily imagine him thinking along the lines of "Just because the 'vagina' is actually a wound doesn't mean the videos don't work."
That's exactly what he's thinking. Really, he just thinks that the the vagina might not be ready or maybe it'll erupt somewhere else.
I've observed him use the word "wound" himself.
I think you once said that, if Chris changes opinions on something, he'll often slip back to his original mindset if no one keeps calling him out on his bullshit.

Was that the case with the macing, where he thought he was the victim, changed his mind when someone pointed out the video, but eventually slipped backwards to insisting he was the victim again?

Could the same happen with the wound, if he did realize that's what it is? If people aren't actively pestering him to see a doctor like on the day he announced it, could he go back into thinking it's a labia again?
He's taking concrete action on this. Ordinarily he would slip back without constant prodding, but he's putting medicine on it every day. That kinda preempts him changing his mind, at least for awhile.

The Real Josh Smith

kiwifarms.net
He has seen a doctor. That's what made him switch from alcohol to an actual ointment.
Sorry I don't buy that for a minute. Unless Chris's Doctor is incredibly lax, there is no way they would look at that wound and just send him home to put some ointment on it.
I hate to powerlevel but my wife had a very similar wound on her leg and when she went to the doctors she was placed on antibiotics, had blood tests and eventually had plastic surgery to patch it up. Can't believe any doctor would be so Blasé especially when they know of Chris's autism and lack of hygiene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None