[24 Mar 19] Phil Announces he is an Atheist - Needs Fedora to Cover Derp Eyes

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

[Text]
Hey everyone. I just want to get something off of my chest. I do not usually talk about religion or lack of religion/belief system. I have deemed it not important or anyone's fucking business. I have come to the conclusion that I am some form of an atheist.

And I have had quite a few tries with religious beliefs/spiritual belief systems. Christianity, Reform Judaism, Wicca, Jodo Shinshu Buddhism, and Satanism. Nothing sticked for me. At all. I have been using the term "nontheist" as of late and even that doesn't cut it for me.

So I am of the opinion that "atheist" is a better descriptor of what I am in terms of lack belief in a god or spiritual belief. I have simply been denying that part of what I am.

Now as to what kind of atheist I am - I am more towards "implicit atheism" than anything else.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit_and_explicit_atheism …
[End Text]

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

[Text]
Fit of insomnia, I figure I will continue this thread

A lot of Insurrectionary Anarchists don't believe in religion. So, I am in good company with the likes of a lot of the classic Anarchist authors (Kropotkin, Bakunin, Stirner, Proudhon, Malatesta: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_and_religion … )

At a personal level, I believe that I am simply making another progression towards realizing the full potential of what I stand for. I am deeply anti-capitalist, anti-fascist, anti-imperialist, and anti-nationalist.

I don't want to give authority or free rent for religion in my head.

I know I have brought up the fact that I am an Insurrectionary Anarchist in relation to this atheism thread, it matters enough for context to do so. A while back I took some (unscientific) philosophy value test, I scored rather high on the moral nihilism axis
[End Text]

Phil scores 63.6% on "altruism"? Fucker lies even when doing a test for fun; lying has become his second nature.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 705510

[Text]
Fit of insomnia, I figure I will continue this thread

A lot of Insurrectionary Anarchists don't believe in religion. So, I am in good company with the likes of a lot of the classic Anarchist authors (Kropotkin, Bakunin, Stirner, Proudhon, Malatesta: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_and_religion … )

At a personal level, I believe that I am simply making another progression towards realizing the full potential of what I stand for. I am deeply anti-capitalist, anti-fascist, anti-imperialist, and anti-nationalist.

I don't want to give authority or free rent for religion in my head.

I know I have brought up the fact that I am an Insurrectionary Anarchist in relation to this atheism thread, it matters enough for context to do so. A while back I took some (unscientific) philosophy value test, I scored rather high on the moral nihilism axis
[End Text]

Phil scores 63.6% on "altruism"? Fucker lies even when doing a test for fun; lying has become his second nature.
Whoop-di-doo, Phil, no one cares. Being non-religious isn’t exactly an achievement these days, hence the fact that those who make a big thing about atheism get mocked.

Since when did he give authority to religion? He’s switched between religious positions as convenient, never changing his lifestyle or moral code. It’s just cargo cult self-identification to bring in asspats, much like his politics. And when the asspats stop for this, he’ll look for the next label to slap on himself.

Debrotherized Luigi

Late Night Delight
kiwifarms.net
You missed the boat by about 10 years, Phil: announcing you're an atheist in 2019 will net people who do it that one "See, Nobody Cares" meme as a response. It's not cool or edgy anymore... maybe obnoxious if you're the Reddit r/atheism type, I suppose. But it's nowhere near as shocking as it used to be.

Now, if you really wanted to be cool and edgy -and net brownie points from any potential asspatters-, you'd have announced you'd converted to Islam. Just saying.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
It's so fucking cringe when a person's identity revolves around other people's definitions and values that you stare at like a cupcake display, confused at what you'd like (and what other people would see as virtuous.) But I guess if he used his own brains he wouldn't be a commie.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino