[24 Mar 19] Phil Announces he is an Atheist - Needs Fedora to Cover Derp Eyes

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All this analchest talk and no mention of hoppe?
Even in phil's little bubble he has to have another bubble that goes 100% with his dream of he isn't the problem. i bet he's legit unaware of who rothbard is or how friedmans grandkid is literally working to start an arachist society.

Also really phil talking about atheism reminds me of "hello fellow kids i took am one of you".

I had to pluck a grey today, and phil is older than me but trying to shock people the same way 12 year olds do.

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How can you tell if someone is an Atheist, a tranny, or holds extreme-Left political views? Don't worry, they'll fucking tell you.

Gotta love how Phil claims to be "out to punch a gorillion fash" and hasn't punched a single one yet. The only people Phil has punched were his disabled mother and an ex-girlfriend (who was actually born female). Phil is an abusive coward who will only punch girls who are smaller and weaker than himself. It's all kinda like how he claims to be "Antifa Crime Minister" but doesn't commit crimes and doesn't actually know anyone in Antifa.

Wallace

Cram it in me, baby!
kiwifarms.net
Normally I'd say his atheism would ensure his spot in Hell, but then again Phil is mentally incompetent....

Maybe God will have mercy on the mentally disabled and he'll be in Purgatory with the virtuous Pagans and unbaptized babies?
To be fair, the existence of Phil is an argument against the existence of a kind and loving deity. Conversely, it's evidence for God having a messed up sense of humor.

Ray Streip

kiwifarms.net
Ooh, I see we've entered our edgy late-teen phase mentally: how fucking pathetic do you have to be that you decide that randomly sperging on Twitter about shit that most people figure out in their high school years is a good idea? You're an adult, nobody gives a shit.

Also, he sure is doing an awful lot of posting about this: is someone trying to distract himself from a stressful reality? I expect extensive documentation chronicling the history of Australatina's utility services within the next week or so.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ooh, I see we've entered our edgy late-teen phase mentally: how fucking pathetic do you have to be that you decide that randomly sperging on Twitter about shit that most people figure out in their high school years is a good idea? You're an adult, nobody gives a shit.

Also, he sure is doing an awful lot of posting about this: is someone trying to distract himself from a stressful reality? I expect extensive documentation chronicling the history of Australatina's utility services within the next week or so.
That's the thing: Phil has been an edgy teenager for most his life. Everything he does, says, buys, and wears scream of a pathetic wreck of a man trying desperately to be part of the cool kids and impress other pathetic edge lords. He wants to impress people half his age, which is really sad. Some guys buy expensive sports cars during their mid life crisis, some guys pretend to be girls and try to fit in with teenagers.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One thing I find funny and tragic, we don't really grasp or talk about how mentally stunted Phil is. We know he's a moron. But rarely address how he's mentally not able to think like a dumb adult.

Sure some mid life crisis people try to be hip by getting a Corvette, listening to the band all the kids do or play forenighte cause they were a gamer in 8 bit days.

Phil isn't a cool teen never was never will be. Phil is 11 at best, he still is that weird kid at the play ground who looks up to the high schoolers smoking a cigarette before strolling into class late. Those kids who over all either get over that phase or stay permanently slackers are who phil aspires to be. He looks up to them, phil is mid 30s and hoping to be a 16 year old who steals his parents smokes.

Religious people often have a crisis of faith in teens when brain finalizes forming and logic and reasons counter act. it's nothing to be ashamed of or change mind. Anyone who's read 2 pages of bible can explain somewhat why just because "god" does not come knocking on your door to say "yo I'm real" doesn't mean he's not.

Some people lose faith others change etc etc. Phil tho really isn't able to grasp the concepts he parrots so when he wants to be cool and oppressed he will find a new faith to join. i still am waiting for muslim saga and after christchurch murders i was half expecting it.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Phil's current sperging about atheism is just to score more points in the Oppression Olympics. Phil labors under the delusion that the country is filled mostly with white Christian Nazis who want to ship all the transgingers off to death camps, and that Antifa is like some sort of Maquis-esque resistance cell. So I'm starting to think that on top of the "FUCK YOU DAD!" edge lord factor, it's all just another accessory for his "identity" in an attempt to "legitimize and validate" his status as a genuine hardcore, radical Left-wing, super special analchest with other whiny special snowflakes. Of course, there's absolutely nothing edgy, hardcore, or radical about being an atheist anymore, as several have pointed out in this thread.

nedrynobodycaresmeme.jpg

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino