[24 Mar 19] Phil Announces he is an Atheist - Needs Fedora to Cover Derp Eyes

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, atheism is so passe these days. Even Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins have mellowed out a little on their militant atheism. They're still atheists but they don't get as preachy about it like they did back in the 2000's.

Though unlike most SJW atheists, Maher and Dawkins both are highly critical of Islam even today, which is actually a good thing given how the Left turns a blind eye to Islamic fundamentalists while still attacking the Christian fundies who have largely ceased being culturally or politically relevant.

There's a lot of atheists in this country who aren't fedora-tipping edgelords or whiny SJW dangerhairs, but you'd never know that because they don't act militant and force their atheism onto others.

Honestly, the only people more pathetic than euphoric atheists are Wiccans and Satanists (most of whom are just extra-edgy atheists).

Fittingly, Phil has claimed to be Wiccan and Satanist in the past (remember those Halloween witch costumes?)

The Dude

My dad says that's for pussies.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Being an "Agnostic Atheist" didn't get him ass-pats and attention the first time when it was actually still in vogue. But this is Phil, and he constantly changes bits and pieces (accessories) of his "identity" like a high school girl changing dresses and jewelry to find the perfect outfit for her first prom or homecoming dance. One day he might be a Jewish Trans-Latinoecks Communist with a harden for Mao and a bicycle obsession, the next day he might be a Wiccan Vegan Eco Warrior who wants to stop Big Lumber, and the day after that he's an Atheist Crust Punk Analchest Souper Soaker and firearms expert. Whatever Phil thinks it takes to get people to notice him and validate his bullshit for a little while. I'm sure he will claim he believes something else once it sinks in to that potato head of his that no one gives a shit about him being an Atheist.

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Phil actually is going through a crisis of sorts at the moment, and the reason he gets so triggered about getting a job of late is because he’s coming to realise he’s wasted his life and no one cares about his pretend badassery.

As ever, when reality starts to press down, it’s time to retreat into a new identity. Although if he thinks atheism is going to impress anyone, he’s going to be sorely disappointed.

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Phil actually is going through a crisis of sorts at the moment, and the reason he gets so triggered about getting a job of late is because he’s coming to realise he’s wasted his life and no one cares about his pretend badassery.

As ever, when reality starts to press down, it’s time to retreat into a new identity. Although if he thinks atheism is going to impress anyone, he’s going to be sorely disappointed.
Phil: "I'm totally an atheist now! Everyone! Everyone look, I'm an atheist!"

Literally everyone: "So?"

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, atheism is so passe these days. Even Bill Maher and Richard Dawkins have mellowed out a little on their militant atheism. They're still atheists but they don't get as preachy about it like they did back in the 2000's.
From what I observe in the Rat Kings, there seems to be a surge of Fedoraism recently, thanks to the Catholic mom Caroline Farrow, who accused (rightly) that the chief executive of the Mermaid charity fund, Susie Green, took her underaged son for castration and genital mutilation. Trannies have always thought what they call "terves" are religious bigots.

Mogambo

stung by a scorpion
kiwifarms.net
Somehow... I'm not surprised. I mean Phil has already been Atheist before but now he's trying it again because he has the same concept of "edgy" as a 13 year old. Sorry Phil but your religious beliefs don't shock or offend me. Unless you put on a fedora and grow out a neckbeard. Then... well then I'll just laugh at you for being more exceptional than usual. You're basically only a step away from being a living 4chan joke anyway at this point, might as well embrace it.

Honestly though, if Phil wanted to be really shocking or edgy these days, I'd think he'd get into that weird fundamentalist Roman Catholic shit a lot of the white supremacists seem to be getting into.

Also I love that he has to claim which specific denominations of Judaism and Buddhism he claims to have followed, as if that makes much difference. Most people would just say the religion. My feeling is with the Reformed Judaism he wants to emphasize that he was one of the "good" liberal Jews who is pro-gay marriage and Palestine, as opposed to the "evil" Zionists. As for the Buddhism, no clue, beyond him being a weeb and trying to emphasize the Japanese connection there. But the Jewish thing I think we can reasonably chalk up to anti-Israeli bigotry.

Phil scores 63.6% on "altruism"? Fucker lies even when doing a test for fun; lying has become his second nature.
Actually I could see that, since he most likely either intentionally tailored his answers to match whatever he thought would be the right "Communist" thing to say (because he is that dumb and doesn't really have opinions on things) or because he simply answered with whatever he thought would give him the most stuff (for example, if the question said something like "do you think people who can't work should receive money from the state").

I love the fact that it says he's more skeptical considering that Phil is almost as gullible as Chris! As long as he believes something is somehow tangentially tied to "Antifa," he'll embrace is whole heartedly!

Oh boy, this means there's a whole new world of buttons, stickers and various paraphernalia Phil can buy (in a wholly non-materialistic way, of course).
Ha, I sometimes wonder if Phil just gets into certain things solely because they have all sorts of accessories and slogans for him to autistically obsess over. Just like every other 13 year old rebel, he can't wait to tell you how he's an anarchist/vegan/Wiccan/punk/feminist/Satanist/LGBT/Communist/whatever-the-fuck-else. And he does have that same autistic obsession with rhyming as Chris ("dykes on bikes," "bash the fash," "Antifa crime minister," etc).

He does seem to be bouncing and squeaking an inordinate amount lately. While he sucks at coping with stress in general, and lacks even the most basic modicum of self-awareness or self-reflection, I think it's fair to say Phil knows he's getting older even if he doesnt want to admit it, and he knows he doesn't really have any friends and people have largely stopped paying attention to him online. I know he's doubled down on the autistic super soldier crap but it seems like he knows he's an outsider, not one of the "cool" liberal activist kids. The hip young Portland 20 somethings with trust funds set up by their parents can afford cool toys and nice apartments and fancy vacations while Phil... let's just say even he can tell they're just humoring him at best. Life must really suck when you've based everything around identity politics that only last for a couple years... and you still manage to cock up and do it wrong.

BOLDYSPICY!

stole @Desire Lines' shtick
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 705510

[Text]
Fit of insomnia, I figure I will continue this thread

A lot of Insurrectionary Anarchists don't believe in religion. So, I am in good company with the likes of a lot of the classic Anarchist authors (Kropotkin, Bakunin, Stirner, Proudhon, Malatesta: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anarchism_and_religion … )

At a personal level, I believe that I am simply making another progression towards realizing the full potential of what I stand for. I am deeply anti-capitalist, anti-fascist, anti-imperialist, and anti-nationalist.

I don't want to give authority or free rent for religion in my head.

I know I have brought up the fact that I am an Insurrectionary Anarchist in relation to this atheism thread, it matters enough for context to do so. A while back I took some (unscientific) philosophy value test, I scored rather high on the moral nihilism axis
[End Text]

Phil scores 63.6% on "altruism"? Fucker lies even when doing a test for fun; lying has become his second nature.
Even while lying on a personality test, I'm still stuck on how he scores so highly on materialism. Some communist. Also on hedonism, but that's not surprising.

I gotta find that stupid personality test.

EDIT: Ninja'd by @Tragi-Chan
"That's not an empty title now" lol yes it is, it always has been, & will continue to be.

I also love how he uses "gorillion" unironically. Doesn't he know that's an "Alt-Right" meme, as in "muh six gorillion?" Good job, you sped spud.

Found it: http://www.dichotomytests.com/test.html?id=0

Huh.

Reactions: ToroidalBoat

Positron

Your genderfeels is a beetle: a ladybug beetle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually I could see [Phil scoring high on "Altruism"], since he most likely either intentionally tailored his answers to match whatever he thought would be the right "Communist" thing to say (because he is that dumb and doesn't really have opinions on things) or because he simply answered with whatever he thought would give him the most stuff (for example, if the question said something like "do you think people who can't work should receive money from the state").
Good point. The answer of questions that concerns a person intimately depends a lot on how it is framed. An impersonal entry, pertaining to how other people should behave ("I think the rich should give up most of their money to the poor") will be answered differently from a personal entry, pertaining to how I would behave ("If I had a windfall of a million dollars, I would give most of it to charity").

Syaoran Li

Totally Radical Dude
kiwifarms.net
Part of me is surprised that Phil is back to being an atheist again.

I'm not surprised he's dumb enough to think atheism is still edgy in 2019 but I honestly thought he would either become a fake Muslim (as others have speculated) or more likely go back to being a Wiccan or Satanist so he can live out his witch fantasies and keep dressing like a mid-2000's Mall Goth.

I doubt that he'd ever go back to identifying as Jewish, given his fixation on Palestine and the company he keeps and the last time he mentioned Judaism in one of his Xochi posts, I was a little surprised.

Off-topic, but do you think he'll make another post about Xochi or any of his other imaginary friends?

Tragi-Chan

Godmaster Reverend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off-topic, but do you think he'll make another post about Xochi or any of his other imaginary friends?
No, unless he needs an excuse for spending money in the middle of an e-begging spree. He’s been weirdly quiet about Xochi, considering that they’re supposed to be engaged. I guess she dumped his deadbeat ass for not having a job.

Last edited:

The Dude

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess having imaginary friends isn't cool in antifa circles.
Having imaginary friends past 6th grade or so is really sad and pathetic. Having imaginary friends in your thirties and having those imaginary friends dump your ass because you're an obnoxious, pathetic, worthless moron? Might as well end it all.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Mergin' n' spergin'
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well that explains why he stopped cosplaying as a Mexican witch or whatever it was.
View attachment 708773
Wicked Witch of the Tards
This photo needs to be posted in reply on twitter every time Phil @'s a proud boy, trying to start trouble.

That 99p halloween witch hat gets me every time. He thought it was a legit, serious part of his pagan/wiccan/brujeria cosplay outfit. The unfilled pleather bra on worn over a t-shirt and coupled with a net tutu just nails the look. Supersoldier badass killer, indeed.

ToroidalBoat

Token Hispanic Wacky Delly Friend
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd think he'd get into that weird fundamentalist Roman Catholic shit a lot of the white supremacists seem to be getting into.
If he did that, he'd think it's because "all Latinxs are Catholic."

Also I've noticed he hasn't been playing the "Latinx" card much lately.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino