24cocksinhiswife and logic/science -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marjan Šiklić

Cunt Destroyer
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I just have to pick myself off the floor when that lunatic with 24 cocksinhiswife talks about logic/science. He never provided any evidence for his claims at all, and he has claims does he? Unverifiable, up-for-debate nonsensical liberal claims. 24cocks, humanities and social sciences aren't as exact as natural sciences. Hell, even these are still debated and this fucking lunatic wants 2+2=4 type of evidence while constantly claiming 2+2=5.
I know it's just the syphilis his whore "wife" infected him with (if he can make bs false diagnoses online so can I) but the gall is just amazing.

And all the while he makes the most outrageous claims about LIVES and PAST of others. Thonis didn't kiss because women see he hates them though 24cocks has no idea even if Thonis approaches and how often and, um, provides no evidence women wouldn't like that, I have a "disease" which I was never diagnosed with, TFO rejected me when nobody initially accepted me as much as she did (what happened later was different, but that was past the point at which some rejection could have happened etc).

He is Steve Shives of this shithole. A completely ignorant specimen of how feminism can destroy what was born as a biological male. I wouldn't be surprised to know he really has syphilis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino