[25 July 2020] Jonathon Yaniv "cat fished" - Caught meeting child at children's hospital who didn't exist -

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Anyone know where he met his stepdaughters mother?
I would have to think a lesbian site as he claims to be a woman.

Has anyone organized a bridal shower for him?
He neither met nor spoke to "her", just a pic was sent to him (afaik) - probably from the same site he gets his sock pics from - and yet he travelled thousands of miles to meet "her" and his "step-daughter". Romantic huh.

Wondering what was in all that luggage Langley Resident reported on? His bridal dress, veil, bouquet plus going away outfit. :lit: The spilled toilet roll was his dowry.

eta: His "g/f" said to "leave her alone"... jonny and Ma Barker ignore and travel. Sums them up.

C4605

kiwifarms.net
I made the mistake of watching that video. what a fucking shit show.

I was pretty unimpressed with that male cop but I think the female cop did a much better job having realized her colleague was on perilous ground constitutionally.

Question: Do you think Yaniv was more likely to call the Toronto Police Service because they probably don’t know who he is (and therefore tell him to shove his report up his ass with all those tampons)? I’m also curious to know what those bystanders must have been thinking.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck was going through his head when he decided this was a good idea? I know, I know: Not much.

But there must some twisted logic in there, surely? Or did his downstairs brain just take over completely at the idea of access to a woman who was apparently interested in him, and her sick child?

If the catfish really did tell him not to come, that might have been the trigger. He loves violating women's boundaries and making them uncomfortable.

Also, did Miriam just decide she had to go with him for 'safety', or did he want her to accompany him?

Last edited:

Short Stack

kiwifarms.net
What the actual fuck was going through his head when he decided this was a good idea? I know, I know: Not much.

But there must some twisted logic in there, surely? Or did his downstairs brain just take over completely at the idea of access to a woman who was apparently interested in him, and her sick child?

If the catfish really did tell him not to come, that might have been the trigger for him, because he loves violating women's boundaries.

Also, did Miriam just decide she had to go with him for 'safety', or did he want her to accompany him?
Everything's going on in his head...all at once.....It seems everything he does is on impulse
"oh my new GF" impulse
"my stepdaughter needing surgery" impulse
Going across country when told not to? impulse
& when he found he had been suckered...the GRS claims to clean it up...Impulse

If it weren't for his co dependent mother...I think he would have been institutionalized or similar long ago
Going back to their (his & MYs) I wouldn't doubt MY controls the purse strings....other wise he'd be broke after having blown it on sex toys & tampons

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net

If the catfish really did tell him not to come, that might have been the trigger. He loves violating women's boundaries and making them uncomfortable.

jonny only cares about jonny, others' wants and wishes don't mean a jot. What jonny wants jonny tramples to get...fortunately he always fails spectacularly and entertainingly so.

I do miss the weekly police/ambulance sagas and his rage at Langley Resident's reporting.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
This was a dumb move by Rebel Media.
Now Yaniv can say "See? Rebel Media is deliberately targeting me and trying to ruin my life!" during that upcoming assault trial with Keean.
That could backfire. If JY brings this up, the the crown can ask why JY was in Toronto, what he was doing there etc. The whole fiasco becomes open to the Crown.

Depending on what is contained in JY's psych assessment from his guilty plea on weapons charges, it could play out very poorly for JY if the Crown is savvy

Sadly, the Crown will have their most junior clerk on this file, so they may miss this chance.

Or, if JY has a lawyer with some intelligence, they may advise against opening this trap door.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just for info...
View attachment 1472609

@Short Stack Here you go
View attachment 1472603
Someone's in dire need of waxing.

Looks like his gut is not the only thing expanding, either that or his hat shrunk in the wash.

When your gut is way bigger than your moobs you gotta try anything and everything.
When even falsies fail...
View attachment 1472660
FFS, even Chris-Chan is less gullable then this! This kind of shit is what you do to Nigerian 419-scamrunners, making them blow alot of money to travel somewhere far in the hope of getting a lot more money back. Except in this case it was pussy he was greedy for.

Flying over halfway across the fuggin continent to creep on a woman he's never met after a single picture. :story:

Swiss46

Spooky
kiwifarms.net

Think like a manipulator. A woman who Jon presumed to be interested was going through a crisis. He was there to be her 'rock' and support her to get in her good graces and have something to hold over her head if she ever tried to leave him.