[25 July 2020] Jonathon Yaniv "cat fished" - Caught meeting child at children's hospital who didn't exist -

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing illegal about going to visit a woman and her child in the hospital. Yaniv isn't on any sort of registry, he's just creepy.
Pretty sure he means the assault trial. Obviously there's nothing illegal about flying to Toronto to see someone who dosen't exist. Much stupid, but nothing illegal.

Hellion

Person of Disinterest
kiwifarms.net
Think like a manipulator. A woman who Jon presumed to be interested was going through a crisis. He was there to be her 'rock' and support her to get in her good graces and have something to hold over her head if she ever tried to leave him.
You're right.

Thank god he's as dumb as a bag of rocks. Look at the damage he's managed to cause to innocent people as it is. Can you imagine just how dangerous he would be if he had even a normal level of intelligence?

Weeb Slinger

kiwifarms.net
There's nothing illegal about going to visit a woman and her child in the hospital. Yaniv isn't on any sort of registry, he's just creepy.
If word of this folie a deux surfaces in a psychological evaluation, then I hope that it will raise some red flags. The disturbing unanswered question is how Yaniv and his mother planned on gaining access to an area of the hospital where sick children are treated. Since they travelled a long way, at considerable expense, I assume that they would be reluctant to take 'no' for an answer. I have a skin-crawling suspicion that Yaniv might have attempted to play-up his imagined status as the girl's future stepmother. Given his strained relationship with the truth, it certainly wouldn't be out of character for him to claim outright that the girl was his stepdaughter.

In a way Yaniv is fortunate that it was only the Rebel News lying in wait for him at the end of this 3000 mile trail of Reese's Pieces, that he followed like Pac-Man on a comfort-eating jag. I'm pretty sure that if there had been a real mother and her sick daughter, the police would have ended-up being involved in a far more serious way.

This lunacy, which seems like an escalation in Jon's demented attempts at cutting and pasting himself into the lives of young girls, points towards a stint of involuntary incarceration in one of Canada's mental health facilities. Ideally that would happen during the next few months. Yaniv already presents an obvious danger to children and he appears to be more and more open in terms of taking risks to get close to them.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
In a way Yaniv is fortunate that it was only the Rebel News lying in wait for him at the end of this 3000 mile trail of Reese's Pieces, that he followed like Pac-Man on a comfort-eating jag. I'm pretty sure that if there had been a real mother and her sick daughter, the police would have ended-up being involved in a far more serious way.
It could have ended worse than that. The catfisher could have had very dangerous motives; Canada is full of serial killers for example. They're lucky they didn't end up tied to a chair inside a shipping container in rural Quebec. I'm not even kidding.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Gotta press X on this one. If he had a bodycam, it would be on all the time. He's not wearing any in the pics.
1595785477263.png

Maybe a stretch knowing this beast's hygiene but the same frock as in the airline pics.

But he's got a red shirt on and no camera where he needs it most. That's why I find it hard to believe.
I get what you're saying, but he seems to use this body cam when the chances of him being filmed are slim eg Strata AGMs etc. Look at those voyeuristic glasses he used to wear out and about not forgetting his in-house cameras he had/has trained on the building's entrance recording the comings and goings of unsuspecting tenants (at one time at least). He's admitted to recording everything audio - I wonder how many callers were aware?

I haven't a clue what the Canadian laws are re filming everyone with a body cam when out and about.

I just see it as part of his fetish. His claims of needing protection is a load of BS.

Last edited:

Crankenstein

The good doctor.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This was a dumb move by Rebel Media.
Now Yaniv can say "See? Rebel Media is deliberately targeting me and trying to ruin my life!" during that upcoming assault trial with Keean.
I agree. I have been wondering why no one has set him up with a pedo-catfish scenario like that one Englishman on YouTube or old To Catch a Predator stuff. These canooks just overplayed their hand and ruined a possibility of actually catching him flangrante delecto.

SpaceAce

Disney Avatar
kiwifarms.net
Part of me wishes that Rebel Media hadn't shown up at all and had instead had someone in Toronto just film the results like a random bystander naturally would. I get that they're probably trying to "To Catch a Predator" this stuff but it's all just so clumsy.

Also I don't know if this is of interest to anyone, but they appear to have been staying at The Pantages hotel (200 Victoria Street) which is only a 10-15 minute walk from the Sick Kids (555 University Avenue).

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
He didn't. From the OP it seems that this was a spontaneous trip as I'm sure his visit to the clinic in Montreal was. With all the Covid restrictions he was probably turned right around in the lobby. Plus I'm sure it would require multiple consultations.
he'd be there for a few weeks, in the very least, if he did get the surgery.