[25 July 2020] Jonathon Yaniv "cat fished" - Caught meeting child at children's hospital who didn't exist -

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't be fooled into thinking Yaniv is somehow getting affected by this. To him, this is all a show, and he's performing accordingly. He's not stressing out about this, he's just pretending to be stressed out so he can score some tranny-pity-points from gullible people on the internet. He's a narcissistic pos who only thinks about himself and his needs. He doesn't respect anyone and anything, he legit thinks he's above the law because he's Yaniv and you better bow to him or else.

oKTrooner

In Soviet Canuckistan, tranny punch you.
kiwifarms.net
Don't be fooled into thinking Yaniv is somehow getting affected by this. To him, this is all a show, and he's performing accordingly.
Agreed. In many ways, JY reminds me of the helpless would-be (Canadian) serial killer, Mark Twitchell ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Twitchell ). A person simultaneously divorced from reality while infatuated with a fantasy world they've both concocted, and borrowed from entertainment culture.

I conjecture that this stuff only bothers JY for a short period of time... until he can script it into his fantasy narrative the he thinks the world both believes and is enraptured with.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Agreed. In many ways, JY reminds me of the helpless would-be (Canadian) serial killer, Mark Twitchell ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Twitchell ). A person simultaneously divorced from reality while infatuated with a fantasy world they've both concocted, and borrowed from entertainment culture.

I conjecture that this stuff only bothers JY for a short period of time... until he can script it into his fantasy narrative the he thinks the world both believes and is enraptured with.
Types like him are always inserted into crazy fantasies from Lalaland 24/7 and most times their perception isn't working aligned with reality. Yaniv thinks that the reality he made for himself is everyone else's. In his head, he's being sly and his acting is perfect, people are falling for it and the evil media will be punished for making him a target.
But the reality is, only the most deranged twitter sjw will buy into his narrative without questioning. When he walks around with a body cam, he wants to give the impression he is ''protecting himself from trolls and meanies'' when in reality he's just performing the act of being a persecuted victim. And some people really will buy into it. And in his head everything works just as he planned and everyone else around him is too dumb to notice his performing acts.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my sunshine
kiwifarms.net

I would like to also think its escapism, however if said escapism has him being hand in hand with his mother than I see it as Ego Defensive Failurism, which can be mistaken for Escapism.

You see, EDF is essentially the total fucking loser of society, the guy who never did anything with his life, the girl who got knocked up 4 times and still single, the fat fuck pedophile who lives in a halfway house, etc. Now what makes these people different than lets say, the retarded? The Ego Defense part, you see, those of low mental cognizance have a total inability or a lack of ability to feel clout over their Ego; they are simple creatures that deserve a pat on the head and a "You can do it" sort of attitude while shaking your head at the sad reality of it. EDF's though reject their failures, blaming everyone and everything else on their failures. "Its not me, its boogeyman x! It's situation y! It's all because of z!" They do not like themselves or the situation in the present, however are unwilling to take responsibility or even to process that they are in the position that they are in because ultimately they put themselves into it. This means they will perpetually be stuck in the same mindset, if the Reality comes closer and closer, the grander the tales to project blame are.

It's not escapism, its failure to accept that, maybe, you are a shitty person who has made shitty life decisions and the only one who should be blamed is you, because you're the only one who can fix it.

And if you go guilt complex on yourself about being an EDF; let me state that you are not. If you are a failure, and have a guilt complex, you are not an EDF, you're a Failure Through Guilt; which means quite literally the only thing preventing you from being happy and successful is yourself. Pick yourself up by the bootstraps and live a life for God's sake.

Second Hand Syringe

My blood is poison
kiwifarms.net
I would like to also think its escapism, however if said escapism has him being hand in hand with his mother than I see it as Ego Defensive Failurism, which can be mistaken for Escapism.

You see, EDF is essentially the total fucking loser of society, the guy who never did anything with his life, the girl who got knocked up 4 times and still single, the fat fuck pedophile who lives in a halfway house, etc. Now what makes these people different than lets say, the retarded? The Ego Defense part, you see, those of low mental cognizance have a total inability or a lack of ability to feel clout over their Ego; they are simple creatures that deserve a pat on the head and a "You can do it" sort of attitude while shaking your head at the sad reality of it. EDF's though reject their failures, blaming everyone and everything else on their failures. "Its not me, its boogeyman x! It's situation y! It's all because of z!" They do not like themselves or the situation in the present, however are unwilling to take responsibility or even to process that they are in the position that they are in because ultimately they put themselves into it. This means they will perpetually be stuck in the same mindset, if the Reality comes closer and closer, the grander the tales to project blame are.

It's not escapism, its failure to accept that, maybe, you are a shitty person who has made shitty life decisions and the only one who should be blamed is you, because you're the only one who can fix it.

And if you go guilt complex on yourself about being an EDF; let me state that you are not. If you are a failure, and have a guilt complex, you are not an EDF, you're a Failure Through Guilt; which means quite literally the only thing preventing you from being happy and successful is yourself. Pick yourself up by the bootstraps and live a life for God's sake.
Do EDF people tend to be associated with increased rates of deviant or criminal behavior?

Surf and TERF

Ouisandrê
kiwifarms.net
This was only entertaining for about a minute. The reporter is too much of a dick.

That poor police officer is just trying to prevent a commotion and the reporter is being intentionally obtuse about how uncomfortable he is making the people around him. Those hasty explanations about internet drama make it all the more cringeworthy.

Anyone drags out this kind of shit at the entrance to a children’s hospital is a huge asshole.

Philosophy Phil

Please step out of my sunshine
kiwifarms.net
Do EDF people tend to be associated with increased rates of deviant or criminal behavior?
Ego Defensive people (whether or not they are failures or not) typically care more about themselves than others, your sociopaths, narcissists, pragmatics, merchantilists, Identitists, and typical human are on that spectrum. Believe it or not, Ego Defense is a normal human quality, because in your Identity's perspective, you are the MC/Hero of your own story. All things done by and to you are part of your story, and the survival of your story matters more than anyone elses. This is typical, and it is healthy, it is quite literally the same instincts that your ancestors had to bring you into being.

Now, as you go down the spectrum of Ego Defensive people, you'll find unhealthy Egotists who know nothing but their own perspective and try to push it onto others via force, coercion, delusion, or dishonesty. You'll find the Convicted Urbanite, the Greedy Merchant, and the Corrupt Politician here at that level. These people have absconded with the concept of ethics towards their fellow Man to state that their perspective means more and must succeed/dominate over the perspectives of others. They are shitty people and while they are not mentally sick, they are incredibly selfish. As you go further down into the narscissists and sociopaths, then we get into an interesting realm where this people quite literally cannot imagine a world outside of their perspective; they have a complete lack of ability to do so. Were they born like this, or did they simply build their ego up so high that they've forgotten what anything else is? It is a question that still puzzles psychologists to this day, and there is no helping these people whatsoever. They are better left off in their perspective bubble.

As per deviance or criminal behavior, it really depends on what level of the Ego Defense spectrum you are on, the further down you are, the less likely you are to care about ethics and perspectives of others...and we see a high trend of deviance and criminal behavior as a result.

I guess its to say "The more you care only for yourself, the less you care about or for others." And that my friends is the Original Sin of Lucifer the Prideful; so don't be surprised when you see Luciferian like qualities in people who practice likewise.

Short answer: Absolutely.

EcoLibertarian

Have a nice day
kiwifarms.net
I hope they release the chat logs where he talks about spooning the child in her hospital bed and helping the nurses change her tampon.
big if true
Mental illness
plus entitlement... both come with being a canadian
OP description is wrong. That hospital DOES EXIST, and I've been there (friend has a retard kid)
doxxing yourself. i'll be
There's nothing illegal about going to visit a woman and her child in the hospital. Yaniv isn't on any sort of registry, he's just creepy.
if the chat logs say that he did sexual shit with the decoy... that's the issue..

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they have someone sitting at the front door vetting anyone who walks in.
Same here. I've had a lot of blood draws done lately at my nearby hospital's lab (fml) and they want details before they'll even let you in the building. They want to know who you're visiting, which lab you're heading to, or WTF you're there, and in fact they almost didn't let me in the first time until one of them reminded the other that yes, the lab really does take walk-ins.

There's no way he could have just casually strolled into the hospital to visit his illusory hot date and her worried mother.

BATHMETHAMPHETAMINE

The damned were crammed into a carriage
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1472603
Someone's in dire need of waxing.
Like you really need to neglect yourself to let your armpit hair get that bad. Asshole goes out in ass exagerate makeup and ridiculous wigs, but can't arse to shave that fucking armpit hair. Its incredible all those years of prancing and playing with barbies didn't teach Yaniv shit of how women tend to be judged if theyre hairy as fuck and smell like shit.

Chucklefuck has dealt with at least good bunch of catfishes, people who turned against him when they learnt about his past and all, but STILL after all of it, he didn't learn shit.

CwChalk

Retired Lurker
kiwifarms.net
Chucklefuck has dealt with at least good bunch of catfishes, people who turned against him when they learnt about his past and all, but STILL after all of it, he didn't learn shit.
I'm under the impression he doesn't intend to learn, which is kinda disturbing. Rather intending to stubbornly forge ahead until he gets what he wants. In his head, one day, it'll work out in his favour. Luckily, he's a failure.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like you really need to neglect yourself to let your armpit hair get that bad. Asshole goes out in ass exagerate makeup and ridiculous wigs, but can't arse to shave that fucking armpit hair. Its incredible all those years of prancing and playing with barbies didn't teach Yaniv shit of how women tend to be judged if theyre hairy as fuck and smell like shit.
Troons like him think they're too good and woke and progressive to give a fuck about what ''trad cis women'' do or don't. They don't really care about the act of performing femininity, they just want to get off while wearing women's clothes, entering women's bathrooms and acting all high and might because they're so ~progressive. For them, it's all about the ''physical'' part of it, I mean, wearing feminine things while jacking off to their own image. They don't want to be women, they want to stroke their dicks with the idea that they ''look like women''.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@DrainRedRain Good point....where's the dividing line between trannies & cross dressers?
Shouldn't there be someone to check outside restrooms?
"excuse me female looking person, are you a trans sexual or a crosser dresser, as cross dressers have to use the mens room"
Genuine trans people (with true dysphoria, of the medical type, unlike troons and autogynephiles) are actually pretty chill people who just want to go about their day without pulling attention to themselves because most of them are tired of being discriminated and ogled at, I think. So they try to go unnoticed most of time and rarely make a big fuss about their identity, like sporting a huge beard and wearing a mini skirt two sizes too small while screaming about inclusion or asking kids to change their tampons. Also, any serious trans person worth their salt can pass (or kinda pass).
Troons like Yaniv are all about the attention and shoving their fetishistic lifestyle on other people's throats. They don't look like women; they don't have dysphoria; they don't give a shit about passing, because at the end of the day, this is all about making their dick wet and getting attention.

Sadly, the number of troons and trenders in society are %90 higher than regular trans ones, and they're the loudest about it.