[25 July 2020] Jonathon Yaniv "cat fished" - Caught meeting child at children's hospital who didn't exist -

CwChalk

Retired Lurker
kiwifarms.net
I was afraid to click on it, and I clicked anyway.

It's still a mystery to me why some people like JY post oddball stuff vids/pics of themselves on the internet the way they do. I want to call it confidence, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in most cases, but it's so misplaced to the point it's deranged or complete dissociation between themselves and others. I always try to put myself in someone's shoes, but there's people like this who defy all attempts at rationalization. Maybe some mysteries should never be solved after all.

HomerSimpson

Bigger are better
kiwifarms.net
Question for someone who know Canadian law. Can he leave BC if he is supposed to go to court for assault?
As long as he hasn't been ordered to remain in the province he is free to travel. Plus, who would tell johnny he can't go on his quest for a boyfriend free girlfriend with his mom.
It's still a mystery to me why some people like JY post oddball stuff vids/pics of themselves on the internet the way they do. I want to call it confidence, which isn't necessarily a bad thing in most cases, but it's so misplaced to the point it's deranged or complete dissociation between themselves and others. I always try to put myself in someone's shoes, but there's people like this who defy all attempts at rationalization. Maybe some mysteries should never be solved after all.
It's arrogance or narccisism. They think they are special and that the world will acknowledge it because they do.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
As long as he hasn't been ordered to remain in the province he is free to travel. Plus, who would tell johnny he can't go on his quest for a boyfriend free girlfriend with his mom.

It's arrogance or narccisism. They think they are special and that the world will acknowledge it because they do.
Total narcissism to me. From what I've seen and heard he ticks so many boxes.
1595962756527.png

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shock value. A lot of people think attention of any kind is better than no attention, so they try their hardest to shock people and force everyone to pay attention to them. And in a society where %99 of people are doing stupid stuff and trying to be noticed 24/7 online, troons like Yaniv have to step their game if they want any shred of attention. And usually they get it, because the bizarre, gross and ugly will always be a source of entertainment.

People like him noticed that being odd/gross will give them views and likes, so they exploit this system as much as they can.

muh_moobs

Lord of mspaint shitposts
kiwifarms.net
Who brings their mother when they go to try and rape a child?

Question for someone who know Canadian law. Can he leave BC if he is supposed to go to court for assault?
Depends on any conditions placed on him by the court. He might be restricted from travel, either outside of the country, the province, or outside of his area. Or he could be free to move about as he pleases with the expectation that he returns home for his case or sends his representative to ask for a delay.

Edit: Late.

Rafal Gan Ganowicz

Please do not rate this user's posts autistic.
kiwifarms.net

Depends on any conditions placed on him by the court. He might be restricted from travel, either outside of the country, the province, or outside of his area. Or he could be free to move about as he pleases with the expectation that he returns home for his case or sends his representative to ask for a delay.

Edit: Late.
More likely something like "must remain at (address) between the hours of 2000h and 0630 every day, unless at work, medical appt, or in the presence of his Surety..."

Junkail

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1472565
I paused the video and it froze on this amusing picture of the scene that unfolded. The puzzled sikh in the background really completes the painting
It honestly looks like two people posing as gangsta rappers from the nineties. Must be the masks.
What does Yaniv's mother get out of this? I don't understand it in most cow's cases, but I thought Eastern Europeans were immunised to encouraging such behaviour?
Lol, idk about Israelis, but Russian mums tend to coddle their sons quite a bit.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Koby_Fish

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Genuine trans people (with true dysphoria, of the medical type, unlike troons and autogynephiles) are actually pretty chill people who just want to go about their day without pulling attention to themselves because most of them are tired of being discriminated and ogled at, I think. So they try to go unnoticed most of time and rarely make a big fuss about their identity, like sporting a huge beard and wearing a mini skirt two sizes too small while screaming about inclusion or asking kids to change their tampons. Also, any serious trans person worth their salt can pass (or kinda pass).
Troons like Yaniv are all about the attention and shoving their fetishistic lifestyle on other people's throats. They don't look like women; they don't have dysphoria; they don't give a shit about passing, because at the end of the day, this is all about making their dick wet and getting attention.

Sadly, the number of troons and trenders in society are %90 higher than regular trans ones, and they're the loudest about it.
The self-centered trenders, troons, and autogynephiles have made the trans community so toxic and entitled that it's actually pushing genuine dysphoric transgender people away. I have two friends who were MTF that detransitioned because of how toxic and radically political the trans community has become. It's full of selfish, degenerate children throwing tantrums because they demand special treatment and attention. They expect everyone to kowtow and give them everything they want.

Obviously Johnny boy brought Mommy with to hold down his victim.

TinyKitty

kiwifarms.net
What does Yaniv's mother get out of this? I don't understand it in most cow's cases, but I thought Eastern Europeans were immunised to encouraging such behaviour?
She's still locked into parenting him like he's a toddler. There's a co-dependent Grey Gardens style dynamic with those two, only in a cheap condo in Toronto instead of a crumbling Gothic mansion wherever.