[25 July 2020] Jonathon Yaniv "cat fished" - Caught meeting child at children's hospital who didn't exist -

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The self-centered trenders, troons, and autogynephiles have made the trans community so toxic and entitled that it's actually pushing genuine dysphoric transgender people away. I have two friends who were MTF that detransitioned because of how toxic and radically political the trans community has become. It's full of selfish, degenerate children throwing tantrums because they demand special treatment and attention. They expect everyone to kowtow and give them everything they want.
Yeah, pretty much this. Dysphoria is a legit medical term and diagnosis, people liking it or not. I know most people think there's no such thing as ''genuine trans people'' but they exist. They make a very very small percentage of society, but they exist. What we see in twitter, in threads here and in furry conventions are trenders, fetishists and troons, so I can see why most people dislike the term ''trans'' and are ready to rage when they see it. I had the opportunity of reading various researches about body dysmorphia and dysphoria back when I was in university and it opened my mind about this issue.

Also, people detransitioning and just going quiet about their identity isn't uncommon. As you said, the troon community is so toxic and filled with sjws that it is almost impossible to coexist healthily. Most trenders and troons also dislike genuine trans people because they don't believe in dysphoria.
Yeah, troons are trash.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, pretty much this. Dysphoria is a legit medical term and diagnosis, people liking it or not. I know most people think there's no such thing as ''genuine trans people'' but they exist. They make a very very small percentage of society, but they exist. What we see in twitter, in threads here and in furry conventions are trenders, fetishists and troons, so I can see why most people dislike the term ''trans'' and are ready to rage when they see it. I had the opportunity of reading various researches about body dysmorphia and dysphoria back when I was in university and it opened my mind about this issue.

Also, people detransitioning and just going quiet about their identity isn't uncommon. As you said, the troon community is so toxic and filled with sjws that it is almost impossible to coexist healthily. Most trenders and troons also dislike genuine trans people because they don't believe in dysphoria.
Yeah, troons are trash.
Nobody cares anymore. Honestly, it's like saying there's different flavors of mental illness when they should all be put out to pasture.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody cares anymore.
People who work with mental health issues actually care a lot about it. But since this isn't a thread about mental issues, but about a loony troon, yeah, people here shouldn't care.

when they should all be put out to pasture.
People with mental health issues should be put to pasture if they act like lolcows. Otherwise they just need treatment.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, troons are trash.
Yeah, it's something like less than two percent (2%) of the population who experience true gender dysphoria, and that my include all types of body dysmorphia. It's an incredibly small number. But because being "trans" is the "in thing" these days (not to mention all the losers who claim to be trans because they want to be seen as unique little special strawberries, get preferential treatment, or just want to have their shitty behavior and failures ignored) there are far more people claiming to be trans who aren't actually transgender. And of course since those people are all self-centered, entitled assholes who have to make everything about themselves, they've completely overrun the LGBT, feminist, and Left-wing groups and turned them into toxic cesspools (the ones that weren't toxic to begin with, anyways). I've got no issues with genuinely trans people who just want to live life the way they want and be left alone. They may have a mental illness (more research should be done), but as long as they aren't hurting anyone, shoving their lifestyle in everyone's face, and demanding special treatment, then live and let live says I.

Point of fact: They were leaving the hotel when this incident was filmed. The individually wrapped roll of toilet paper that fell out of their luggage wasn’t being brought into the hotel by them. It is TP they were stealing from the hotel.
Totally shocked that the Yannivs would be the kind of shitty trash people who would steal things from a hotel. They paid for their room, right? The towels, slippers, robes, shit tickets, and everything else is complimentary! And if it isn't, then it should be.