[25 Sept. 2019] TheQuartering makes a video about DSP + The interview - Both appear to have agreed to do an interview. The lolcow crossover is here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will Phil dodge the interview?

• No, he will actually do it so he can be a victim fielding softball questions

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Yes, he will suddenly be too sick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yes, he will become "concerned" about his "family"

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Yes, he will figure out that Quartering doesn't give a gnat's fart about him

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yes, he will decide he's going to be trolled by the chat and/or host

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On September 25th, a polarizing Youtube personality TheQuartering has made a video addressing the situation with DSP being under fire for alleged "defending of racist jokes".

The video is available here:

I have also provided an archive of it

Darksydephil has seen this video, by getting directed to it through the following tweetchain

EFSbLD1W4AARIUb.png

EFSbLD0XYAIL4x5.png

Archive

What made this interesting, is DSP's desire to actually reach out to another content creator, in this case, TheQuartering himself.

EFT6apHW4AEC2xO.png

Archive

[The sources The Quartering is going off of:

Archive

Archive

Archive

@mollymawk's provided archive's of the interview:

TheQuartering DSP interview [FULL audio] [1hr37min]
TheQuartering DSP interview [un-monetized video mirror] ]

This thread is for discussion of this growing sub-saga, and possible collab of the two lolcows.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
"Also if you would like to talk about..."

inb4 phil gives quartering a ton of demands
either that or he'll be willing to chew the gout fat because he thinks it'll be a safe space

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
I'll tell you exactly how this will go down.

"I was supposed to talk to the Quartering but he never sent me an email"

"I did send DSP an email and he never responded"

"Umm, no! I never got an email!"

"Well I sent multiple emails and he never replied. It's been a month now and it isn't relevant anymore. I don't care."
what do you mean you plan to get sick on that day?

*later*
SO UM THE QUARTERING IS A DETRACTOR OKAY?

Pubic Enemy #1

Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email
kiwifarms.net
Of course the Quarterpounder likes DSP. He's a fat, gouty ebeggar. He probably admires DSP's unsubtle begging ability. Please LIKE and SHARE this post if you agree!

The real reason he's backing Dave is because Quarterpounder is trying to make this A Thing. He's one of those anti-SJW ragebait faggots. His entire career is blowing up one person being offended on Twitter into some gay crusade.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I'll tell you exactly how this will go down.

"I was supposed to talk to the Quartering but he never sent me an email"

"I did send DSP an email and he never responded"

"Umm, no! I never got an email!"

"Well I sent multiple emails and he never replied. It's been a month now and it isn't relevant anymore. I don't care."
Then Quarter reveals that Phil wanted a compensation for his missed streams. Two times 100 dollar plus taxes plus missed potential new subscribers plus missed money from his YouTube archive. So around very ahnest calculated $1000.

I dunno who Quarter is.
But now I'm confused and horny at the same time.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
i like how phil says how its outside his bubble and hasnt affected him in the least, that shit is downright funny. like thats what you think phil but saying that stupid racist shit. its that kind of shit why noone likes you anymore, its that kind of shit why noone visits your streams anymore.

you say it hasnt affected it you but it so has, youre just too dumb to see it

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not going watch the video, but I'll wager Jeremy adds nothing and just restates the gist of the clickbait title while showing images of social media.

I don't hate Hambly, I don't even dislike him. But there are millions of people with large followings on YouTube who never say anything remarkable or memorable. Hambly is one of them. And his Nerd Crew shelf irritates me.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Of course the Quarterpounder likes DSP. He's a fat, gouty ebeggar. He probably admires DSP's unsubtle begging ability. Please LIKE and SHARE this post if you agree!

The real reason he's backing Dave is because Quarterpounder is trying to make this A Thing. He's one of those anti-SJW ragebait faggots. His entire career is blowing up one person being offended on Twitter into some gay crusade.
Phil will be very stuck up today, he actually sees trolls defend him. Jeremy made a video defending him gaining very little dislikes.
Phil will go on and on about how people are finally seeing him for the good guy that he is.
Phil has the most autistic trolls possible, defending him with a exceptional excuse like "He's our lolcow." this is why he will never lose, fail or go bankrupt. It's not Phil, it's his trolls and fans.

The Last Stand

Black History Month, represent!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
DSP probably thought The Quartering was a Quarter Pounder and immediately thought it was a troll.

Tags
None