[25 Sept. 2019] TheQuartering makes a video about DSP + The interview - Both appear to have agreed to do an interview. The lolcow crossover is here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will Phil dodge the interview?

• No, he will actually do it so he can be a victim fielding softball questions

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Yes, he will suddenly be too sick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yes, he will become "concerned" about his "family"

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Yes, he will figure out that Quartering doesn't give a gnat's fart about him

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yes, he will decide he's going to be trolled by the chat and/or host

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
DSP being DSP, he digs himself further into a hole.
It would be pretty funny if this whole doing an interview thing ended up getting him even more attention from cancel culture. He is a blip on the radar, but then again so is Quarterpouder. Oh well, at least DSP FINALLY said his jokes are racist. It's okay DSP, you're among friends now, join the Alt-Right and you can rise up with GamerGate 2.0!!

TurboSwine

kiwifarms.net
This lying piece of shit.
I know that I called it earlier in this thread, and I know that I should know better.
I know that Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell is a pathological liar. That's just an indisputable fact.
But, I still cannot believe that he had the gall to gaslight everybody and flatout lie about his "My Racist Jokes Are Okay, Your Gout Jokes Are Bad" rant.

View attachment 953709

"First of all, it wasn't even like I was on a stream."
"It was like, a prestream, where people were filing into my stream, and I was giving a little interim talk before I start my gameplay for the day."
"It was literally a two minute thing! Out of a four-plus hour stream!"

Here's the clip that this pig is lying about in an attempt to downplay it.

View attachment 953712

So, yeah.
It was during one of his Give-Me Money-Mr.-Papavera Minecraft streams, not during a prestream.
He wasn't just joking around, he was very sincere in his opinion that his racist jokes are okay, when compared to people mocking his gout.
Either The Quartering is too much of a pussy to call out DSP on his blatant lying.
Or The Quartering was too distracted by thoughts of the extra money he could bring in if this interview goes viral, that he didn't realize that DSP was peddling lies to his viewers.
Or The Quartering was too dumb and lazy when he made his original video about the recent articles, that he didn't even bother watching the video clip of the rant that was embedded in the articles, so he had no idea that DSP was lying.

View attachment 953750

"When I do those generalized racist jokes-- I say, 'racist' but you know what I mean. That's how they categorize it, as racist."
"In this current climate, people just can't take that kind of joke anymore! Ten years ago *DOUBLE OVER THE SHOULDER THUMBPOINT* when I started on YouTube, people loved it!"

Yeah, you sleazy pig. Your racist jokes are on the same level as Chris Rock's observations about race. Sure.
Also, people were calling you a racist back then. You just ignored them, you retconning sleazebag.

Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell is a grifter. FULL STOP
Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell feigns financial distress and uses emotional manipulation, of both his supporters and his detractors, to shake money out of the pockets of children and naive adults.
Jesus, look at all the looking to right he does during the interview. That's the sign of someone lying. And it's not because the monitor is to his right. It's pretty clear when Jeremy asks his questions that he's looking straight ahead at the monitor.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I know that I called it earlier in this thread, and I know that I should know better.
I know that Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell is a pathological liar. That's just an indisputable fact.
But, I still cannot believe that he had the gall to gaslight everybody and flatout lie about his "My Racist Jokes Are Okay, Your Gout Jokes Are Bad" rant.

View attachment 953709

"It was like, a prestream, where people were filing into my stream, and I was giving a little interim talk before I start my gameplay for the day."

View attachment 953712

So, yeah.
It was during one of his Give-Me Money-Mr.-Papavera Minecraft streams, not during a prestream.
He wasn't just joking around, he was very sincere in his opinion that his racist jokes are okay, when compared to people mocking his gout.
Either The Quartering is too much of a pussy to call out DSP on his blatant lying.
Or The Quartering was too distracted by thoughts of the extra money he could bring in if this interview goes viral, that he didn't realize that DSP was peddling lies to his viewers.
Or The Quartering was too dumb and lazy when he made his original video about the recent articles, that he didn't even bother watching the video clip of the rant that was embedded in the articles, so he had no idea that DSP was lying.

View attachment 953750

"When I do those generalized racist jokes-- I say, 'racist' but you know what I mean. That's how they categorize it, as racist."
"In this current climate, people just can't take that kind of joke anymore! Ten years ago *DOUBLE OVER THE SHOULDER THUMBPOINT* when I started on YouTube, people loved it!"

Yeah, you sleazy pig. Your racist jokes are on the same level as Chris Rock's observations about race. Sure.
Also, people were calling you a racist back then. You just ignored them, you retconning sleazebag.

Philip "Darksydephil" Burnell feigns financial distress and uses emotional manipulation, of both his supporters and his detractors, to shake money out of the pockets of children and naive adults.
"generalized humor is not racist because its generalized"
"i hate the blacks" is still racist despite it not being targeted

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
So it's probably just his entire backstory yet again. *sigh* I wonder how much he'll have sanitized and retconned it this time.
"ya i came 4th in evo ya know. and i make some pretty good spaghetti sauce even though its kind of shit, also my parents nvr got me a toy"

but honestly seeing this guy involve himself with the sphere of dsp and then looking to do wings now too? haha. wow. i cant believe hes so willing to fuck himself over like that. everyone and anyone has backed out as soon as they start to get involved with dsp, not only cause the massive hate you get from people who dsp fucked over, but your original fans dont want any of that shit.

involving yourself with dsp or wings is a death sentence to your career and youd have to be a fucking exceptional individual to even think about wanting to do anything like this.

Providence Backing_21

Jasper just did that
kiwifarms.net
"ya i came 4th in evo ya know. and i make some pretty good spaghetti sauce even though its kind of shit, also my parents nvr got me a toy"

but honestly seeing this guy involve himself with the sphere of dsp and then looking to do wings now too? haha. wow. i cant believe hes so willing to fuck himself over like that. everyone and anyone has backed out as soon as they start to get involved with dsp, not only cause the massive hate you get from people who dsp fucked over, but your original fans dont want any of that shit.

involving yourself with dsp or wings is a death sentence to your career and youd have to be a fucking exceptional individual to even think about wanting to do anything like this.
Jeremy is a plague he deserves to be tied to DSP it's a goutmatch made in heaven. Next interview when he pays wings I hope his fans hate it.
The views on this DSP interview seem low I guess his fans don't share any Phil crossover. The fact he never does any research makes it funny though.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Jeremy is a plague he deserves to be tied to DSP it's a goutmatch made in heaven. Next interview when he pays wings I hope his fans hate it.
The views on this DSP interview seem low I guess his fans don't share any Phil crossover. The fact he never does any research makes it funny though.
ikr, his questions were about as bland as phils sauce...not to mention phil lied 3 times in the first 10mins but quartering wont know this, cause he doesnt do research

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 953845
If he released anything it hurt his future begging lol. Common sense obviously
you know what else is common sense phil? cutting your living expense. going cheap on groceries, making streaming for 7 days instead of 6 everynow and then, you know do a little over fucking time at your "job". not going out every week. its common fucking sense

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Now that’s weird dark I thought this interview was mostly for people who don’t know about you...why are you promoting a video you already said your fans will probably be bored by to said fans....

Also did he ever mention the interview during the retrospective? This guy seems to have some autistic switch in his brain, we all know stream DSP and twitter DSP are two different clowns. Stream DSP never wants to mention this interview and sperg out if fans ask about it while twitter DSP promotes it

Attachments

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Yeah this was a clear way of networking to promote both their channels. No doubt they discussed this part, which why Phil agreed to it and had rules about the questions being asked, along with being paid to do it.

Only really watched Quarter dude because it's easy news to digest since I hate reading sometimes, but in the end he's just reading some stupid article that I should just ignore in the first place. The time I did watch he has that Boogie feel of being a "centrist" fence sitter but has both the bad qualities of each side

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 953709

View attachment 953712

So, yeah.

View attachment 953750

It's funny how Phil keeps bragging that everyone used to love his racism and think it was hilarious because all those videos are still posted, and underneath them are posted many comments from near the upload date that read 'Fuck you Phil, you racist piece of shit!' with nary a comment laughing at his rampant racism.

Phil is really this much a delusional narc that he belives his own revisionist history despite there being mountains of evidence posted on his own channel that this is a complete lie.

Awful Meerkat

kojima is a fraud
kiwifarms.net
Also did he ever mention the interview during the retrospective? This guy seems to have some autistic switch in his brain, we all know stream DSP and twitter DSP are two different clowns. Stream DSP never wants to mention this interview and sperg out if fans ask about it while twitter DSP promotes it
Maybe now he thinks there's a Twitter audience, a Twitch audience and a YouTube audience. He has so many fans after all...

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
I've always wondered if in these weird cases of people trying to be friendly towards Phil they see how much he drains his paypigs and think that if they're nice to Phil, they can win over those paypigs and get the same level of support. It felt like that's what that badbunny streamer was trying to do, and I can't imagine any other reason why the Quartering would decide to side with Phil of all people, unless he was just trying to be contrarian or something? It did seem like he only had the most basic knowledge of Phil with how much he emphasized Phil jerking off on camera. Don't get me wrong, it is a big moment in Phil history, but it also tends to be the only thing that people outside of the goutsphere remember Phil for. The fact he kept hyping that particular incident makes me think it was the full extent of what he knew about Phil and then he just grabbed some of the other stuff from Twitter without really understanding any of the context behind it or at most doing the bare minimum of research to figure it out.

Did he mention Phil banning him in chat at all before the interview took place/the subsequent salty rant where Phil angrily lashed out at his fans for daring to be hyped up about something involving him for once?

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
There were some interesting things said by Quartering that did not sit well with D$P. A reason, perhaps the interview was not talked up as 'a must watch' on stream. There were numerous things said I am sure D$P wouldn't want his PayPigs to think about:

1) 18:28 Acknowledging Trolls.
"That must be on purpose, Right? When I see trolls I'll either mute 'em or not acknowledge them. But it is part of your Show, and I know you must know, you're not an idiot. You must know some people are hate watching you..."

D$P's response showed that it was not 'part of the Show' and he was in fact 'an idiot' and does not know as he creates his own reality.

2)49:52 Joking about Gout worse than race
"...the um 'Don't joke about my gout, but also ChingChong BingBong' that was basically the DailyDot's article, right?"..." Well ah Phil, look that's just not the same. Like I'm assuming you misspoke like whatever, but I do know gout f'ing hurts"

Sorry, D$P did not misspeak. He meant every word: Joking about his gout is wrong and making generalized racist jokes is okay.

What follows, I'm fairly sure that D$P has never actually been diagnosed by a doctor to have gout. The blank and slightly nervous look on his face as someone who actually has gout talks about his gout, the food sheet he was given and his medication in a accurate way where as D$P has always misrepresented it as 'acid imbalance in his body' he treats by not eating red meat and drinking cherry juice makes me wonder if his mother diagnosed his sore toe as gout based off what she knew about the Aunt ( who supposedly suffered from gout). It's clear by the look on his face that D$P isn't taking any meds nor does he get actual 'gout flare-ups' as they last for longer than an evening and are debilitating without medication. (55:22)

3)1:00:30 Tax issue
"I try to explain to people what it's like getting big checks from YT or Twitch and learning to plan financially around that. MY FIRST TWO YEARS I was * cut in footage?* blah, blah had to pay in 40k and I had nothing..I had to send my taxes in October and... like $5k. I had to borrow money from my parents just to pay my f'n taxes. And then the next year, my accountant is like 'hey,you really should be paying in every month and I was like I just borrowed all this money from my parents I GOT TO PAY THEM BACK plus I got to pay my life,my bills, no I can't do that. And only recently did I end up in a situation where I can effectively plan around income AND PAY IN EVERY MONTH..."...
1:22:50 "...now that I'm there. This is the 1st, 2nd year that I've done it
and life is like...YOU LIVE ON A LITTLE BIT LESS BUT THEN YOU DON'T LIVE IN FEAR from Jan. to April.

4) 24:36 You ain't the only one with 'tractors, Phil
(25:30) " Wings probably has it worse than You"

#3 in particular D$P doesn't want his fans to listen to and think about. Hey, here's this guy making a living on YT vids alone. Learned to pay his bills on time without Tips he can spend Right Away by PLANNING financially around his YT Paycheck. A guy who had a tax problem like D$P and by "Living on less" he was able to pay his taxes AND Pay Back the money he Borrowed from his Parents...and didn't go ebegging to do it.....Hmmm.....

Last edited:

vroomrustproof

kiwifarms.net
35 mins into the interview w/ QuarterPounder

So far it's just Phil boasting about his 11 year legacy and bitching about the trolls back during the cat (the animal) reveal saga, and for some reason he lies about getting that $1,000 pity money from FaggotJeff, saying instead his fans "rallied" to help Phil out

And QuarterPounder is soft as hell

Not worth it

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I have to disagree with, "Nobody found Phil's racist jokes funny". Alex "Tevin is a North American ape" Sidella was probably a huge fan of those jokes.

I could not watch the interview. As soon as I heard, "When I lost my job in 2008", I knew where this was headed.

Ask some real questions. "You claim your parents were SWATted, yet there are no police reports or news articles. Can you elaborate?" I mean, what journalist or reporter just takes the interviewee at their word? Chris Hanson - "So you came here to meet a 12 year old girl for sex" "Umm, no" "Okay, my bad. I thought you were a pedophile. You are free to go..."

"Phil, you claim to have a herniated disc in your back. It causes you to be unable to work. Do you have a single medical document to back this up?" "Is there any evidence that you burned half your face off?" "You claim to be one of the best Street Fighter players in the world. You claim you only lose because of online tactics. If fans funded the trip, would you go to a tournament, play on a cabinet, and back up your claims?"

A real journalist would have evidence. "Phil, have you ever said that you would slap the shit out of an 11 year old girl if she inaulted you in real life?" "No, I never said that. I said her parents should teach her not to be disrespectful" Then play the clip where he literally says he would bitch slap the 11 year old in real life. "Did you plan on revealing your cat if you didn't get $1000?" "Yes, I would have shown off my cat" then play the clip where he says, no money no reward.

An interview with DSP and no questions about money. That's like having an interview with Jeff Gordon and not being able to talk about NASCAR. An interview with Stephen Hawking and not asking about science. Who cares where his semen went? Ask him where the $10,000 Emerald7 gave him went. Ask him how he got $2,000 for the Jasper reveal and it disappeared. Ask for a straight up breakdown of his bills.

"If I reveal my bills, the trolls will attack me!" How? How does knowing your water bill put someone at risk? People want to know how a 37 year old man who never leaves his house except once a week can somehow spend over $10,000 a month. Where does the money go?

Ask how he met Kat. Did he know about SubaruMan? Did he know about the demon possession story? Did he know about the court ordered mental health evaluation?

Ask why Leanna said she's never met a Polish person in her life. She met Phil's mother who is allegedly 50% Polish and Phil claims to be 25%. Why did he hide his Polish roots and claim to be full Italian? Why did he say he dealt with a lot of racist conversations at thanksgiving dinner and also reveal he has no family other than his parents in Connecticut? Why did he claim that he didn't know "faggot" was an offensive word?

No. Just forgive Phil for being racist because all mainstream media is racist too. Yes, I remember Tom Brokaw and his famous "Me Chinese, me play joke, me put pee pee in your Coke" routine.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
"You claim to be one of the best Street Fighter players in the world. You claim you only lose because of online tactics. If fans funded the trip, would you go to a tournament, play on a cabinet, and back up your claims?"
Wouldn't even need to send him to tournament. He was invited to go play SF in a private setting irl by Ytbers living in the Seattle area. They wanted to stream it and when D$P could not get them to lock down their chat or promise no one would ask him any questions he didn't want to answer he called them trolls before memory holing the entire event.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't even need to send him to tournament. He was invited to go play SF in a private setting irl by Ytbers living in the Seattle area. They wanted to stream it and when D$P could not get them to lock down their chat or promise no one would ask him any questions he didn't want to answer he called them trolls before memory holing the entire event.
Phil is the best North American Street Fighter player. He was #1 at Evo.

The very next tournament he went to, "they rigged the matches" and Phil lost during the first round.

How does the best player lose unless he is not actually good?

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 953845
If he released anything it hurt his future begging lol. Common sense obviously
The only way transparency would hurt DSP's future well-being is because people would learn how much he makes and what he spends his money on and then the next time he cried poor his chat would tell him to fuck right off.

He's not worried about his future. He's worried about his spending power.

Tags
None