[25 Sept. 2019] TheQuartering makes a video about DSP + The interview - Both appear to have agreed to do an interview. The lolcow crossover is here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will Phil dodge the interview?

• No, he will actually do it so he can be a victim fielding softball questions

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Yes, he will suddenly be too sick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yes, he will become "concerned" about his "family"

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Yes, he will figure out that Quartering doesn't give a gnat's fart about him

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yes, he will decide he's going to be trolled by the chat and/or host

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YourUnclesDad

kiwifarms.net
Jesus, look at all the looking to right he does during the interview. That's the sign of someone lying. And it's not because the monitor is to his right. It's pretty clear when Jeremy asks his questions that he's looking straight ahead at the monitor.
He just has a bad habit of constantly looking at himself

Reactions: AmarettoPie

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
God the more and more I dive into this interview I just keep thinking about that 5 minute intro where quartering proudly states he knows nothing about dark or his history....so why is this even a thing

I heard tevin say something towards the beginning of his watch about how mad dark and specifically Jeremy would be if someone they didn’t like got interviewed and there was a disclaimer that they weren’t allowed to ask any real ass questions.

Imagine if an interview came out with Brie Larson and it was stated they weren’t allowed to ask any hard questions or topical questions that quartering hates her for, this dude would make a dozen videos with click bait titles about her trying to silence her critiques and the thumbnail would be her with fire around her and devil horns.

I just don’t understand why you would want to interview someone you know nothing about. His questions are just downright stupid, it’s like interview Tom hanks and one of the first questions that’s asked is “so you’re an actor correct?”. Plus it’s literally an hour video of a man lying to a person who tries to pretend they are well informed or have an opinion worth caring about...I assume one of the reason he has his mongoloid fanbase is because he’s usually spouting off his opinion and people agree/care about it....so he does an interview he couldn’t care less about and just nods to the grift for an hour....

It’s even weirder hearing him ask these questions about his community and how he handles detractors when an hour before the interview he got banned in darks chat for asking about the interview....did he someone miss how toxic the dude was to everyone including his fans....

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s even weirder hearing him ask these questions about his community and how he handles detractors when an hour before the interview he got banned in darks chat for asking about the interview....did he someone miss how toxic the dude was to everyone including his fans....
I gotta be honest. I can't fucking wait until this particular event has moved on. Phil is fucking high as hell sniffing his own farts and being told by dipshits how great they smell right now. For fuck's sake, he literally said that the Quartering gifted 10 subs because he "came into chat and started drama". This is what he says about someone who willingly put out an "interview" that was a handjob in digital form.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I gotta be honest. I can't fucking wait until this particular event has moved on. Phil is fucking high as hell sniffing his own farts and being told by dipshits how great they smell right now. For fuck's sake, he literally said that the Quartering gifted 10 subs because he "came into chat and started drama". This is what he says about someone who willingly put out an "interview" that was a handjob in digital form.
This is seriously one of the most exceptional incidents involving a foreign object ramming into the dsp vortex. From what I know about the quartering he banks on drama, voicing his opinion, and making mountains out of mole hills...then he comes into contact with dark and suddenly he loses his voice. He doesn’t give a fuck to look shit up himself, he doesn’t care to question anything DSP says, he just asks a question and nods in agreement while DSP rambles for 5 minutes lying.

I’m at the part where he asks dark to clarify about the “cat drama” and it’s like okay man...you know about a specific incident...and you still didn’t care to look into it before the interview...also at what point does your common sense kick in and ask “but why would you reveal a cat you’ve had to your stream for any amount of money? That’s kinda weird dude” like dark is telling him he just needed a lot of money to pay a bill so he bullshit a fundraiser and attached his pet to the goal...and he’s just nodding....imagine being explained the grift and not hearing any alarms go off.

These streamers and Internet personalities are all the same scum bags, they never wanna call each other out on this kinda stupid shit because they never known when they’ll be the ones asking for money like this next

Last edited:

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I’m also noticing quartering for some unholy reason just kinda gives dark the benefit of the doubt on like everything. When he got to the racist stuff and gout he said “I'm assuming you misspoke, whatever” which is hilarious because dark pig pilled him immediately on that article shit saying he was just messing around on pre stream when in reality he paused his Minecraft stream to go on that rant, that’s what assuming with dark gets you Jeremy, the pignosis

Since when is it the interviewers job to assume shit when the person in question is on the line with him...why are you going out of your way to defend this dude at every chance you can....it really seems like he wants to be darks friend or suck his dick idk

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m also noticing quartering for some unholy reason just kinda gives dark the benefit of the doubt on like everything. When he got to the racist stuff and gout he said “I'm assuming you misspoke, whatever” which is hilarious because dark pig pilled him immediately on that article shit saying he was just messing around on pre stream when in reality he paused his Minecraft stream to go on that rant, that’s what assuming with dark gets you Jeremy, the pignosis

Since when is it the interviewers job to assume shit when the person in question is on the line with him...why are you going out of your way to defend this dude at every chance you can....it really seems like he wants to be darks friend or suck his dick idk
DSP was being CANCEL CULTURED by the nefarious SJWs, BROOOOO. Seriously, as I said before, I'm 99% sure this Quartering dude did something similar to Phil, got smacked for it, and decided that he was wronged (he did nothing wrong!), so when he saw Phil, he came up with the "cancel culture" narrative and was determined to run with it no matter what.

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
DSP was being CANCEL CULTURED by the nefarious SJWs, BROOOOO. Seriously, as I said before, I'm 99% sure this Quartering dude did something similar to Phil, got smacked for it, and decided that he was wronged (he did nothing wrong!), so when he saw Phil, he came up with the "cancel culture" narrative and was determined to run with it no matter what.
the quartering has had his own share of "getting canceled" so he probably sees phil as a kindred spirit which would explain why he's so willing to handwave phil "im going to assume you misspoke" and why he did so little research aside from the jerkoff session he had during a break, jeremy got canceled and he was "innocent" and these guys are trying to cancel phil, that guy must be innocent

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know the quarter man too well, but looking at it for the first time did he really think dsp was gonna leave as soon as he hardballed a question? He seemed like he has a few medium/maybe made up question?

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
I don’t know the quarter man too well, but looking at it for the first time did he really think dsp was gonna leave as soon as he hardballed a question? He seemed like he has a few medium/maybe made up question?
i don't think it was that but that quaterpounder had genuinely thought that DSP was under attack and any question people would consider "hardball" would be a question that he would consider too "risque" to ask his kindred spirit phillium

• Agree
Reactions: actually
Tags
None