[25 Sept. 2019] TheQuartering makes a video about DSP + The interview - Both appear to have agreed to do an interview. The lolcow crossover is here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will Phil dodge the interview?

• No, he will actually do it so he can be a victim fielding softball questions

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Yes, he will suddenly be too sick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yes, he will become "concerned" about his "family"

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Yes, he will figure out that Quartering doesn't give a gnat's fart about him

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yes, he will decide he's going to be trolled by the chat and/or host

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shambler

kiwifarms.net
Was just kinda wondering since he basically baited him into talking about how much he made albeit vaguely. Dsp mentions that he paid off all his previous debt right before he moved, then as soon as he moved he used a business loan to finance it and didn’t make as much money to pay it off
i remember quater cuck saying "no money questions" and if phil was willing to answer a question about his finances im willing to bet this whole thing was staged since phil would have bolted at the site of a money based question otherwise

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
i don't think it was that but that quaterpounder had genuinely thought that DSP was under attack and any question people would consider "hardball" would be a question that he would consider too "risque" to ask his kindred spirit phillium
Was just kinda wondering since he basically baited him into talking about how much he made albeit vaguely. Dsp mentions that he paid off all his previous debt right before he moved, then as soon as he moved he used a business loan to finance it and didn’t make as much money to pay it off

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
And of course this fucker doesn’t snort a single fucking time.

This is my biggest pet peeve, I really don’t care this dude scams mental midgits for a living, but this shit is like nails on a chalk board to me.

DSP is not a human, he’s a wild fucking animal. He’s a wild boar that’s learned to mimic humans when he’s in the presence of humans, but his tiny animal brain can’t comprehend when people are around unless he can physically see them.

This dude has demonstrated time and time again he can control his snorting, belching, and coughing when on a sponsored stream, he’s sitting next to his girlfriend, or on a Skype call with a gout brother.

You get him alone in a room to stream and suddenly he forgets there’s 300 actual people on the other side of that camera and he drops the mask and reverts back into his true animal form. And then when anyone asks him about it he suddenly acts like a cornered animal he’s trembling and entering fight or flight mode, ready to bite back at his aggressors. How dare you ask about this serious medical issue that he can’t help!

It’s just so damn rude and disrespectful, if I was an actual fan of this dude and saw this id be pissed, why do you keep fucking snorting in my ear all day but don’t do it once for this guy you only learned existed two days ago...

I just wish he wasn’t such a pussy about it and act like such a poor victim, just tell your fans you don’t respect them and you choose to act like a wild animal for the majority of your day, they clearly won’t care.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Finally watching the interview and this is so pathetic. DSP, the saltiest guy on the internet, says to Quarterpouder that he used to let people making fun of him get to him but now he's changed and doesn't do that. QP just agrees under full pignosis. It's very professional and impressive to do absolutely no research before an interview, I'm sure QP got some new subs out of this one!

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Paraphrased transcript of the interview (not 100% accurate)

Q: "So Phil, people constantly troll you. How do you feel about Cuba?"

P: "I lost my job at the helicopter factory in 2008"

Q: "Cool. Alexander Hamilton was nicknamed Old Hickory. So do you water ski?"

P: "Well Kat is making a Mexican Lasagna"

Q: "Have you seen the trailer for the new Joker movie?"

P: "It's my tax attorney's fault I didn't pay for 5 years"

Q: "What is 5 + 2?"

P: "Gout is hereditary"

Q: "Can you teach me how to use OBS? I am rëtarded"

P: "I never held my cat hostage for $2000. Detractors spun that lie into a fact."

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
@1:03:28
He was "Paying a Business Tax"...in Connecticut! I'm calling complete BS on his Back State Taxes story.

Last edited:
Reactions: AmarettoPie

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
@1:03:28
He was "Paying a Business Tax"...in Connecticut! I'm calling complete BS on his Back State Taxes story.
Wasnt that the around the time he was trying to say he wasn’t running a business?

Reactions: AmarettoPie

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he say once that the only reason they found out he was a business was because detractors sent business magazines to the condo?
Something like that. He very well could have been reported by someone, but I imagine he triggered something when he was doing itemized deductions on "business expenses" on his federal taxes without filing any state taxes.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he say once that the only reason they found out he was a business was because detractors sent business magazines to the condo?
Yes, he said they manually signed him up for some subscription lists for business junk mail including magazines in particular, but I think a lot of those junk mail lists are automated and just trawl the local registry of businesses and corporations, on which he would have showed up through the Burnell Productions LLC or whatever it was called.

He got really hung up about the magazines though because they took up a lot of space is his mailbox and represented a very heavy accumulation in terms of weight over the course of the week.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
After the Quartering 'interview', I'm pressing X for doubt on D$P's Washington State back taxes. He states that he was "Paying Business Tax" in Connecticut. His accountant in Connecticut was filing Federal, State AND Business taxes for D$P. Are we to believe this accountant would suddenly stop filing Business taxes while continuing to file Federal taxes for his client risking not only a lawsuit, but serious repercussions to his professional life? Leanna filed Washington State Business taxes on The Black Currant, so he was aware that the State HAD B&O taxes. I will note that at this time Onision was publicly talking about his back taxes problems. Knowing how D$P has a history of casting out a line to reel in a crowd sourced idea to adopt due to his complete lack of imagination and creativity, I'm seriously doubting his Back Taxes narrative. Did he have a tax issue? Maybe. Was it back taxes? Possibly. Is it more likely that D$P decided to file his own taxes after the move to save a buck? I am leaning toward this more than a professional accountant who had been filing business taxes taking their client's word that the State they now live in does not have business taxes. A simple Google search reveals that there are only three States that do not have a Business Tax ( Wyoming, South Dakota and Montana). For anyone suggesting that States didn't know how to handle taxing internet businesses, D$P says in the interview that he was "paying a business tax" in Connecticut. He cannot claim ignorance for himself nor his old accountant.

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, he said they manually signed him up for some subscription lists for business junk mail including magazines in particular, but I think a lot of those junk mail lists are automated and just trawl the local registry of businesses and corporations, on which he would have showed up through the Burnell Productions LLC or whatever it was called.

He got really hung up about the magazines though because they took up a lot of space is his mailbox and represented a very heavy accumulation in terms of weight over the course of the week.
He didn't register the business as an LLC :lit:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
After the Quartering 'interview', I'm pressing X for doubt on D$P's Washington State back taxes. He states that he was "Paying Business Tax" in Connecticut. His accountant in Connecticut was filing Federal, State AND Business taxes for D$P. Are we to believe this accountant would suddenly stop filing Business taxes while continuing to file Federal taxes for his client risking not only a lawsuit, but serious repercussions to his professional life? Leanna filed Washington State Business taxes on The Black Currant, so he was aware that the State HAD B&O taxes. I will note that at this time Onision was publicly talking about his back taxes problems. Knowing how D$P has a history of casting out a line to reel in a crowd sourced idea to adopt due to his complete lack of imagination and creativity, I'm seriously doubting his Back Taxes narrative. Did he have a tax issue? Maybe. Was it back taxes? Possibly. Is it more likely that D$P decided to file his own taxes after the move to save a buck? I am leaning toward this more than a professional accountant who had been filing business taxes taking their client's word that the State they now live in does not have business taxes. A simple Google search reveals that there are only three States that do not have a Business Tax ( Wyoming, South Dakota and Montana). For anyone suggesting that States didn't know how to handle taxing internet businesses, D$P says in the interview that he was "paying a business tax" in Connecticut. He cannot claim ignorance for himself nor his old accountant.
Phil's father was a non-tenured professor at the local Catholic college. He was acquainted with another professor. I don't recall, I think he was economics. This was Phil's "tax attorney".

• Agree
Reactions: millais
Tags
None