[25 Sept. 2019] TheQuartering makes a video about DSP + The interview - Both appear to have agreed to do an interview. The lolcow crossover is here

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Will Phil dodge the interview?

• No, he will actually do it so he can be a victim fielding softball questions

Votes: 37 46.3%
  • Yes, he will suddenly be too sick

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Yes, he will become "concerned" about his "family"

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Yes, he will figure out that Quartering doesn't give a gnat's fart about him

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Yes, he will decide he's going to be trolled by the chat and/or host

Votes: 18 22.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
So I finished this shitty interview and really all that I found interesting was how he stayed up until 11 for it. Occam's razor says that either he ends his streams early for that sweet sweet clock out or he felt his big boy youtuber interview was important (though he didn't shave).

On the other hand it makes me wonder about Kat and if she's a real factor in Phil's time. I mean if he had to end streams to hang out with her before she goes to sleep then did that change? Mind you, the only reason I have to doubt Phil is because he lied about getting broken up with for months like a 16-year-old girl. It's probably just another case of Phil's lies making him look even more suspicious, or like I said maybe Kat was excited her man had a big boy interview.

Absolutely the worst interview of all time and the worst possible way/person to interview DSP, the only people who left happy were Quartering (because he clickbaited the shit out of it) and DSP (because he got to have an unquestioned debunk stream with another person actually agreeing with him).

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
Something like that. He very well could have been reported by someone, but I imagine he triggered something when he was doing itemized deductions on "business expenses" on his federal taxes without filing any state taxes.
I figured when he got his business internet line is when he started to see all of the business mail show up.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Q: "Why are racist jokes okay and a joke about your gout not okay?"

P: "Racist jokes are not aimed at one individual so they are not hurtful. My gout is a direct insult to me"

Quick question. Is calling someone a scrub a direct attack? Calling them a Try Hard? Accusing another man of cheating to win? How about telling someone to shut up about their dead brother? Or saying an 11 year old girl is a bitch? Is saying Phil has gout worse than Phil saying Leanna had anxiety and went to the hospital? How about personal attacks on Kojima? How about Tim Shafer? Projared?

If we throw out all the racism, Phil still regularly attacks people individually on an almost daily basis.

Wait. Ignore this post Jeremy. Phil is a good boy and didn't do nothing wrong.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
On the other hand it makes me wonder about Kat and if she's a real factor in Phil's time. I mean if he had to end streams to hang out with her before she goes to sleep then did that change? Mind you, the only reason I have to doubt Phil is because he lied about getting broken up with for months like a 16-year-old girl. It's probably just another case of Phil's lies making him look even more suspicious, or like I said maybe Kat was excited her man had a big boy interview.
I think they spend some time together. I believe the day off grocery shopping trips and I wouldn't be surprised if they have the occasional meal together or watch Netflix at night, but I definitely don't think they interact as much as Phil likes to imply. There have already been oddities in her schedule, or Phil slipping up and saying Kat is actually at home when he earlier implied she was at work. The few glimpses we've seen into her life with Phil is also usually her in her room/office/whatever Phil calls it where she seems content to just play games on her own.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I think they spend some time together. I believe the day off grocery shopping trips and I wouldn't be surprised if they have the occasional meal together or watch Netflix at night, but I definitely don't think they interact as much as Phil likes to imply. There have already been oddities in her schedule, or Phil slipping up and saying Kat is actually at home when he earlier implied she was at work. The few glimpses we've seen into her life with Phil is also usually her in her room/office/whatever Phil calls it where she seems content to just play games on her own.
How sad is it when you get a mail order bride from your own country?

HerrKlicks

negative detractor meme!
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:

Phil had some very specific wording when being asked if he had spoken to Soyremy Quarterpounder since the interview happened.

He confirmed that yes, he had contacted him after the interview to thank him for his time and told him that it was a very PAHSITIVE result for HIM. Furthermore he also had told him that if QB ever wanted him on for another interview or have dsp weigh in on a topic he'd be willing to contribute 'free of charge'

This pig is such a fucking jew that he can't ever resist talking about money. ALWAYS shooting himself in the gout hoof.

:stress:"why am I greedy?"

Clip or link will follow once the archive is up. It was within the first hour of the stream so it should not be difficult to find.

BabygotACKACKACK

I told you, to buy, the figure!
kiwifarms.net
:thinking:

Phil had some very specific wording when being asked if he had spoken to Soyremy Quarterpounder since the interview happened.

He confirmed that yes, he had contacted him after the interview to thank him for his time and told him that it was a very PAHSITIVE result for HIM. Furthermore he also had told him that if QB ever wanted him on for another interview or have dsp weigh in on a topic he'd be willing to contribute 'free of charge'

This pig is such a fucking jew that he can't ever resist talking about money. ALWAYS shooting himself in the gout hoof.

:stress:"why am I greedy?"

Clip or link will follow once the archive is up. It was within the first hour of the stream so it should not be difficult to find.
Phil did say that he wouldn’t do an interview for no less than $800 so I’m guess the quarter cuck paid up like the good goyim to the gout lord. Maybe not $800 but at least $100-200, which he would gladly pay to monetize his gout brother and make a cool $1000 of the clickbait video

HerrKlicks

negative detractor meme!
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
ETA: What I don't understand is why the pigroach brought up money at all - it was not even a loaded question hinting in that direction. It simply was a "Have you talked to Jeremy since the interview?" deal... This man is so odd.
Phil has become such a shut in hermit that he fumbles basic social interactions. The only time he really "talks" with people is during his streams, where he just rambles and stumbles over basic things. It's one of the many reasons he's his own worst enemy.

• Agree
Reactions: AmarettoPie

Proper Pangolin

kiwifarms.net
there was a leaked email conversation between someone and phil that stated it was "800 dollars" but i can't remember if this was even a real thing that happened
I remember this ordeal. There was a guy who asked Phil for an interview for his YouTube podcast and Phil stated that the interviewer would have to pay $800 for Phil's time, because in Phil's mind that is what would compensate for him missing a full day worth of "work". I will try to find conformation.

The Original video seems to have been removed.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I really gotta thank the quartering for that interview video, it’s become my go to dsp content for background noise. This shits like a gift that keeps on giving, every listen I feel like I notice something new.

I love his new take on the machinima situation, this story has been twisted so damn hard. Originally it was about him harassing employees because he wasn’t making enough money, which led to as he puts it “an amicable split”. The newest version of this story to the quartering is that dark was one of the last guys who believed in Machinima while everyone around him was saying they were awful, then then mistreated him in some way and he told them “I’ve stuck up for you all this time but if you’re gonna treat me like this I’m outta here”

We went from an amicable split to them betraying them and him sauce walkin outta their lives with his head held high. It’s stories like this that make me wonder if he’s just this sly of a liar or if he’s so fucked in the head that he really believes his own stories oh how shit plays out.

Tags
None