[26-Jan-2020] DSP Conflates Kobe Bryant's Death and Losing Save Files -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Remember these?
1580079745126.png
1580079753285.png
Wait, if you order now...
DSP's mod ThatAnonyMouse on Kobe Bryant dying in a helicopter crash:

1580080202495.png

Note: DSP has actually banned people in his chat joking about Boogie2988's death. Quite a sick joke to make right now as a mod of a Twitch contractor.

-EDIT- Ok, wow. Just... wow. DSP just compared Kobe Bryant's passing to his game (KOTOR) missing the save games from the previous session. I'm not even kidding.

Clip:

'I WAS doing fine until we got news Kobe Bryant passed away and now THIS *points at screen*. It's like double fucking whammy!'

1580080248185.png
Of course Phil had to turn someones death all about him. Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter crash?

Well I happen to have worked for a helicopter company...
1580080263424.png

>Sikorsky
Looks like another thing DSP has outlived!
Sorry for tiny crop. It's Darkdave tiny ass chat.
Fuck it stealing from David Davidson's twitter since my screencap was shit.

This triggered Phil.

1580080274449.png
Someone tell Kobe’s family at least they didn’t lose their KOTOR save maybe it will cheer them up.

DSP is such a clueless gouty scumbag
From today's KOTOR stream that could get grabbed immediately:

Phil says that his day is bad because Kobe Bryant dies and then his game save data glitches :(
When he gets called out for it, he yells at his chat for putting words in his mouth and then restates that its bad that both Kobe died today and video games are hard.
1580080285374.png

Can't believe this moron has the audacity to run his mouth about all this, considering he's got no shred of empathy left in his bloated grandma-esque body.
This is bigger than basketball. While I understand that Phil never really cared about any kind of sports, you could at least not try to make it about yourself and compare the death of a well respected human being to one of your video games goofing out on you. Fuck him.
Classic Phil. He just has to make it about him. Phil's bad day was 100% centered around him messing up his game save (I'd bet money on it being something to do with cloud saving that he didn't pay attention to, I never had the xbox version delete my saves), he doesn't give a shit about Kobe. I doubt he even knows who Kobe played for.
Shout out to dark for continuing to be the realest mother fucker on the internet, I wish I was real enough to never back down and admit when I say incredibly insensitive remarks
I think it's his desperate attempt at going viral
This possibly, and more of a way to humanize himself. He just fucks it up all the time and ends up looking like a disingenuous sleezeball because it's DSP.
Code:
I think it's his desperate attempt at going viral
- tzgnilki
I think you give the cobwebs in his brain a little 2 much credit.
Archive of Phil's very exceptional take on Kobe's death:

Last edited:

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
It'd all be fine if he could just say "Okay, that was stupid of me, I shouldn't have said that". To me, that's probably one of the most bizarrely fascinating aspects of Phil: he is just incapable of accepting his mistakes. Just say you're sorry, take the well deserved jokes that will be aimed at you, and move on.

But Phil? He has to say that he didn't say that (retconning something that literally happened less than a minute before he said that it didn't happen) and grotesquely insult people who say that he said that, asking them to suck a turd out of his sphincter.

Jesus Christ, how can a person like that exist? Even worse, how can people see that and think "Yeah, this guy deserves my money".

Truly a fascinating person, if only for all the wrong reasons.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Here's an idea, Kiwis that use Reddit and/or Twitter.

Take the clip of Phil talking about Kobe Bryant dying, and saying it's as bad as his shit tier save going poof and post it on:
r/LivestreamFail
r/NBA
r/KobeBryant24
@NBA
@kobebryant
@theycallmedsp
#NBA
#Kobe
#KobeRIP
#Twitch

Here's a pic you can use.
pixlr_20200127005041156.jpg

And here is a clip. Not sure who originally got it, but if it's yours please hit me up so I can give credit where it's due.

Hold him responsible for the stupid shit he says.

Edit:
See you in a month boys. :story:
20200127_042056.jpg

Last edited:

Toilet Man

You're dumber than you think I think you are
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's not so much about Kobe passing, it's more that DSP seems 100% incapable of commenting on actual tragedies without circling it back to himself. It takes a truly exceptional personality to not see how tasteless it is to compare a death to something as inconsequential as losing a save file.

It would be one thing if he was being sarcastic, like a Woody Allen bit: "Oh man Hitler gassed the Jews, and now my baker added cherries to my cake, what more could go wrong!?"

But no DSP was being 100% serious, and that in and of itself is pretty demented.

ZehnBoat

JUST FUCKING BAM
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's not so much about Kobe passing, it's more that DSP seems 100% incapable of commenting on actual tragedies without circling it back to himself. It takes a truly exceptional personality to not see how tasteless it is to compare a death to something as inconsequential as losing a save file.
it's not even the "making it about him" that bugs me.
it's the fact that he made it about him when what happened to him wasn't that big of a deal

guy has such a massive ego and has suffered very little in life
he has nothing to talk about but a huge urge to talk anyway.

Lady Crysania

kiwifarms.net
Wow, what a take, you fucking degenerate.

I'm glad you lot seem to think being edgy on the internet is grander than making any real point, and missing the ones present.

I think it's a lot more degenerate to actually give a fuck about celebrities than to say it was an additional bad thing that happened during the day in addition to something that actually affected you. At no point does Phil actually say a single disrespectful thing.

This is why singular people shouldn't have their own Sub-Forums. You get shit like this where people constantly make threads about the most inane non-issue things in desperate efforts to get fake internet points.

Tags
None