[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Surely, best advise is not to give money to internet beggars and thots in the first place?
If there's one thing to definitely learn from Phil, NEVER tip to anyone on Twitch. They get all your info, and trust any of these e-beggars at your own peril. I guess using Twitch currency is safer, but they fuck everyone involved with their fees.

Onyxxx

kiwifarms.net
Please don't spread false information.
Subscriptions have different durations. One month is the most expensive so you cannot simply multiply by 12.

Xbox live 1 year = 50£
PSN 1 year = 50£
like I told someone else, on the call, he acknowledged to paying for multiple subscriptions. even IF he did pay yearly, that would still be way more than the figure he gave the judge. use your head before trying to discredit someone

nohandsboi

kiwifarms.net
Getting some inboxed questions (and had some on Twitch) re: "getting into debt buying" so I'll just give you the boilerplate answer I've been giving everyone so y'all don't need to keep asking:

• familiarize yourself with the FDCPA, the industry is -extremely- regulated
• form a DBA/LLC
• use that LLC to start bidding on debt portfolios (there are tons of sites to do this on before/until you've built up relationships with actual agencies -- DebtTrader, DebtMarket, etc.)
• be good at being an internet detective to track down people you've purchased the debt of
• call them and offer them a "deal" that still nets you much more than you paid but less than they owed in exchange for taking it off their credit report

the end

also if you know the exact amount when you're looking at portfolios, it's easier to tell who it is before you buy.

will prob be my last post here as I am not "fame seeking" and have no interest in having my business public... unlike some streamers. :stress:

draculapenis

kiwifarms.net
I want to dredge this up because I feel it's important and a little overlooked - paging @AnOminous or @SoapQueen1 - he straight-up lied about direct tips/donations and Streamlabs, right? Is it not at best an attempt at fucking with semantics (a Burnell special) to say that you don't get income from Streamlabs when it's the major intermediary between you and your tips? He's said before you don't even need PayPal to tip thanks to Streamlabs.

And a follow-up question, how did the trustee know to ask about Streamlabs if he says it's not a revenue stream?

break these cuffs

Wagner loves cock
kiwifarms.net
like I told someone else, on the call, he acknowledged to paying for multiple subscriptions. even IF he did pay yearly, that would still be way more than the figure he gave the judge. use your head before trying to discredit someone
It wasn't a judge, it was a trustee. Trustees are private attorneys acting on behalf of the state. They are the lead in bankruptcy cases. They get paid a flat fee and get a cut of any recovered assets. They have a momentary motivation to push through legit cases and scrutinize shady ones.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone's pointed this out but,

Phil MASSIVELY understated the cost of his monthly subscriptions. He said he spends about $50-$60 per year on his online gaming memberships.

Lets take a closer look at that:
Xbox Live: $9.99 x 12 months = $119.99
PSN: $9.99 x 12 months = $119.99
....do I need to go on?
Note: He barely goes onlins because he's too much of a coward to face other people.

So not only did he FLAT OUT LIE to the judge, but he also showed the entire world that he makes terrible financial decisions by paying for memberships he barely uses.
Please don't spread false information.
Subscriptions have different durations. One month is the most expensive, and you cannot simply multiply by 12.

Xbox live 1 year = 50£
PSN 1 year = 50£
You stated numbers and I corrected your numbers. You claimed he buys monthly subscriptions and wastes over 200$ on PSN and XBL combined, while in reality he pays 100$ for both.
He has other subscriptions sure, but if people like you go into it, we will lose track like with the WWE mobile game where some people ran with 140k$.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Tbf if the guy bought one dollar of debt he's entitled to ask dumbass questions on a 341 meeting.

One couple earlier had their indian landlord call because she wasn't sure if they would keep paying rent.

And since Nancy let our troll continue it obviously wasn't a 'stupid' question.

That being said Phil is the only she told over the hour of listening that she was taking notes.

Not even boat house guy or failed financial investor man got grilled as hard as Phil did.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently scrolling through this thread. Can somebody link a video or timestamp of when DSP is speaking to the creditor? Evidently, there are people in the background. How?
About 32:00 of this video. I can't archive right now due to KF server issues.

I liked the part where DSP told the guy he wanted to talk "behind the scenes" during a fucking bankruptcy hearing.

34:35 is where DSP leans in to his attorney and presses X to doubt.

Texas Funnyhair

kiwifarms.net
Tbf if the guy bought one dollar of debt he's entitled to ask dumbass questions on a 341 meeting.

One couple earlier had their indian landlord call because she wasn't sure if they would keep paying rent.

And since Nancy let our troll continue it obviously wasn't a 'stupid' question.

That being said Phil is the only she told over the hour of listening that she was taking notes.

Not even boat house guy or failed financial investor man got grilled as hard as Phil did.
Yeah even without citibank guy Phil's meeting went for over a half hour, everyone else took five minutes max.

Onyxxx

kiwifarms.net
You stated numbers and I corrected your numbers. You claimed he buys monthly subscriptions and wastes over 200$ on PSN and XBL combined, while in reality he pays 100$ for both.
He has other subscriptions sure, but if people like you go into it, we will lose track like with the WWE mobile game where some people ran with 140k$.
lol you didn't correct my numbers, you provided an alternative payment method while trying to discredit me? This is a strange place. You guys discredit the debt buyer from the call so i guess its just something you guys do

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
Getting some inboxed questions (and had some on Twitch) re: "getting into debt buying" so I'll just give you the boilerplate answer I've been giving everyone so y'all don't need to keep asking:

• familiarize yourself with the FDCPA, the industry is -extremely- regulated
• form a DBA/LLC
• use that LLC to start bidding on debt portfolios (there are tons of sites to do this on before/until you've built up relationships with actual agencies -- DebtTrader, DebtMarket, etc.)
• be good at being an internet detective to track down people you've purchased the debt of
• call them and offer them a "deal" that still nets you much more than you paid but less than they owed in exchange for taking it off their credit report

the end

also if you know the exact amount when you're looking at portfolios, it's easier to tell who it is before you buy.

will prob be my last post here as I am not "fame seeking" and have no interest in having my business public... unlike some streamers. :stress:
so basically the pigroach is a goldmine when it comes to debt buying?

edit; @nohandsboi please make sure the pigroach gets fucked and make sure nancy sees the real paypal statements and that the 1000s of $ he put into pixel wrestlers is not business related.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
It's faint, but if you listen to one of the dozens of inevitable videos, you can hear DSP faintly in the background whisper to her that he didn't think that was a creditor, so she was following up for him.
Yep, he did. I don't seem to be able to upload files to KF right now, but here's a link to the particular segment:

Tags
None