[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

tomstone

kiwifarms.net

ProvenWrong

kiwifarms.net
LMFAO I just listened to the CITI Bank dude - he was tearing him up. I don't know what the hell her name is: but I loved how he cut her off. "Those we're already men-" CITI: Thank you. - "Yeah we already discu" - CITI: Thank you. and LMFAOOOOOOOO "I don't think he is legit" The fuck Phil lol? You think a troll snuck into a damn creditor call?

Also: "Whose ever doing the beeping please stop." Lmfao.

Edit: Also to the KIWI member's who know more about home owning - Why is the house Phil in a condo? I thought it was a Town Home or a House. Aren't Condo's like you're right beside your neighbor separated by walls? I haven't heard of a house that is feet away from other houses to be a Condo.

About 32:00 of this video. I can't archive right now due to KF server issues.

I liked the part where DSP told the guy he wanted to talk "behind the scenes" during a fucking bankruptcy hearing.

34:35 is where DSP leans in to his attorney and presses X to doubt.

Easily the best part, it’s just another nail in the “he reads kiwifarms” coffin. He knows the bullshit 5K expense is one of the biggest talking points on here and in the detractor communities. You can hear his ass clench when thinking of having to answer that question

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
If he was a debt buyer, he did a piss poor job attacking Phil’s case. Why was he focusing on the insolvency date? Yes, this would matter if he ran up the balances a couple of months before filing. He should have pressed about the business expenses more because his goal should be the most likely scenario of forcing him into Chapter 13. He was a troll and lost his guts.

Overall, it’s a draw IMO. The trustee is on to his bullshit schedules and her intent to examine his PayPal account statements is interesting. Did you notice he specifically mentioned microtransactions in his explanation of business expenses? However, she didn’t get into how he determined the value of WAKhando. Does he have enough assets to make liquidating his ass worth it? Guess we’ll see?

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
There was the yacht guy who sounds like future Phil, a total scumbag. That took like 15-20 minutes, and was the highlight of the day tbh.

Yacht guy and the couple where the wife 'worked 40 hours a month for a charity" and the husband 'had some investments' were the two best.

Both clearly fucked up details the trustee wanted to nail them on and both cases went about 20 minutes each.

To people that didnt listen even BEFORE Citibank man the 341 went over a half hour for Phil.

Other cases went maybe 5 max. Name, address, is the form correct, done.

Phil's case had so much to cover she bumped him to the back of the line to not hold up others and even yacht boomer didnt get moved around for all the boating questions.

joeblowspumoni

kiwifarms.net
Big ups Nancy and shout out to @nohandsboi, regardless of your credentials that was like an epic, autistic Axe da Kang.

One of the principal tenets of legal questioning is to not ask questions that you don't already know that answer to. Nancy clearly knows who our boy Darksfadill is, and sees right through his huckster bullshit. You could hear his voice crack when she asked about WWE and its clear that she knows that his "business" answers were bullshit. She'll likely cross reference his answers regarding the liquidation of his consoles too and quickly find out that his answer for that question was bullshit too.

I loved the extra autism like the "this guy's not legit" from both DSP and his female Saul Goodman--he wanted to lean in on the dood IRL. There was a legitimacy to the question though, and Nancy would've shut that down real quick if it had no place, like she did the gay-ass beeps.

Too bad MidFirst didn't make a cameo, but I loved the extra non-lore, like the middle-aged guy with the two yacht houses and the pro se girl with the "parental bank account." That was fuckin easy.

For the super spergs who wanted free trolling, you can now say that you're responsible for entering "WHY AM I TAHXIC!" into a court transcription.

I can't wait to see what the writers have in store for us for the rest of the season.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
However, she didn’t get into how he determined the value of WAKhando. Does he have enough assets to make liquidating his ass worth it? Guess we’ll see?
This could also be seen as a positive, as I believe the value of the WAkhando only matters if they plan on keeping Chapter 7. Maybe she knows that's a goner.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
YouTube earnings are an average of $500 - $1000 according to Phil. Twitch is $3,000 as well. That doesn't sound right.
The numbers he gave don't match the gross income he gave previously. That's why it doesn't sound right. We know our numbers are mostly correct and we peg him higher from both.

Regginmcaids

kiwifarms.net
If he was a debt buyer, he did a piss poor job attacking Phil’s case. Why was he focusing on the insolvency date? Yes, this would matter if he ran up the balances a couple of months before filing. He should have pressed about the business expenses more because his goal should be the most likely scenario of forcing him into Chapter 13. He was a troll and lost his guts.
The dude said he can only bring up debts related to the debt he bought which makes sense why would a creditor representing city bank be asking about debts another bank owns

Also he wanted to make sure the fact that Phil understood he was insolvent in October because if he kept using his credit cards after filing for bankruptcy it was in bad faith and he could be still liable for those purchases

Overall, it’s a draw IMO. The trustee is on to his bullshit schedules and her intent to examine his PayPal account statements is interesting. Did you notice he specifically mentioned microtransactions in his explanation of business expenses? However, she didn’t get into how he determined the value of WAKhando. Does he have enough assets to make liquidating his ass worth it? Guess we’ll see?
I mean he can’t force phil to break down the expenses, and he had Nancy kinda telling him to stop. Nancy said it was personal bankruptcy so all his expenses were wrapped up into that(at least that’s how I understood what she said, I’m probably wrong)

I really don’t think there’s much else he could’ve done, he asked quite a few times about it and they just weren’t budging and Nancy wasn’t really asking for their compliance

Tags
None