[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

nohandsboi

kiwifarms.net
If he was a debt buyer, he did a piss poor job attacking Phil’s case. Why was he focusing on the insolvency date? Yes, this would matter if he ran up the balances a couple of months before filing.
By all indications from his Champions account, he continued to purchase in-app content on WWE Champions over the last few months. Proving he knew he was insolvent 5 months ago means the debt isn't going to be dischargeable if he did so on a credit line (which he likely did, as the amount doesn't match his reported income+expenses).

Additionally, he has "groceries" listed on his "monthly expenses," which is fine, but putting them on credit without paying off the credit spent as an "expense" doesn't match his income. Asking specifically what he was spending credit on, and why the things he purchased with credit since realizing he was insolvent establishes that his income doesn't match his cash expenditures; trying to pretend his only credit purchases were assets that can't be seized while also claiming them as a monthly expense paid with his income is a giant red flag.

If you're not sure what you're talking about, it's okay to ask without also assuming you already know the answer. 🤷‍♂️

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YouTube earnings are an average of $500 - $1000 according to Phil. Twitch is $3,000 as well. That doesn't sound right.
The numbers he gave don't match the gross income he gave previously. That's why it doesn't sound right. We know our numbers are mostly correct and we peg him higher from both.
Youtube seems low. "Twitch" I would bet only counted cheer and sub money that he actually gets from Twitch. The tips aren't through them, so weren't counted.

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
The dude said he can only bring up debts related to the debt he bought which makes sense why would a creditor representing city bank be asking about debts another bank owns

Also he wanted to make sure the fact that Phil understood he was insolvent in October because if he kept using his credit cards after filing for bankruptcy it was in bad faith and he could be still liable for those purchases
I understand that, but based upon Rochell’s response, she’s seen the statements and knows that’s not the case. Why not focus on the business expenses, making him fail the means test, and send him to Chapter13 so he can collect some of the debt.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone's pointed this out but,

Phil MASSIVELY understated the cost of his monthly subscriptions. He said he spends about $50-$60 per year on his online gaming memberships.

Lets take a closer look at that:
Xbox Live: $9.99 x 12 months = $119.99
PSN: $9.99 x 12 months = $119.99
....do I need to go on?
Note: He barely goes onlins because he's too much of a coward to face other people.

So not only did he FLAT OUT LIE to the judge, but he also showed the entire world that he makes terrible financial decisions by paying for memberships he barely uses.
actually it's like 60 bucks a year if you buy all 12 months at once, and Nintendo online was 20 a year, I think I went up to 35 a year recently so, you're a bit off but still he's definitely not spending $50 a year.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
By all indications from his Champions account, he continued to purchase in-app content on WWE Champions over the last few months. Proving he knew he was insolvent 5 months ago means the debt isn't going to be dischargeable if he did so on a credit line (which he likely did, as the amount doesn't match his reported income+expenses).

Additionally, he has "groceries" listed on his "monthly expenses," which is fine, but putting them on credit without paying off the credit spent as an "expense" doesn't match his income. Asking specifically what he was spending credit on, and why the things he purchased with credit since realizing he was insolvent establishes that his income doesn't match his cash expenditures; trying to pretend his only credit purchases were assets that can't be seized while also claiming them as a monthly expense paid with his income is a giant red flag.

If you're not sure what you're talking about, it's okay to ask without also assuming you already know the answer. 🤷‍♂️
you can still file an objection homie, you got time

LMFAO I just listened to the CITI Bank dude - he was tearing him up. I don't know what the hell her name is: but I loved how he cut her off. "Those we're already men-" CITI: Thank you. - "Yeah we already discu" - CITI: Thank you. and LMFAOOOOOOOO "I don't think he is legit" The fuck Phil lol? You think a troll snuck into a damn creditor call?

Also: "Whose ever doing the beeping please stop." Lmfao.

Edit: Also to the KIWI member's who know more about home owning - Why is the house Phil in a condo? I thought it was a Town Home or a House. Aren't Condo's like you're right beside your neighbor separated by walls? I haven't heard of a house that is feet away from other houses to be a Condo.
condos are usually part of a group of properties, where they charge a monthly fee for gardening, and probably other shit

lazyness

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
I want to point out how happy Phil was when she said WWE NETWORK, and not the other WWE thing. I also don't remember when he bought DLC, or microtransactions.
I'm more and more leaning to the whole WWE mobile game being true.

Any chance we will find out?
the way he lumped mtx into his expenses was so natural

the only dlc I can think of is maybe the mass effect ones but idk if they were free

Sphadilcastro

kiwifarms.net
I want to point out how happy Phil was when she said WWE NETWORK, and not the other WWE thing. I also don't remember when he bought DLC, or microtransactions.
I'm more and more leaning to the whole WWE mobile game being true.

Any chance we will find out?
Wouldn't WWE champions microtransactions be listed as scopely or just generic Apple/iTunes transactions? I doubt they'd show up as WWE network.

Tags
None