[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
King of Pol, avoid any questions about outlines and please keep silent on the call.
If Bryan bought DSP debt to take part in this. I think my brain would melt. That is to great
Assuming you’re not Bryan Dunn socking for the umpteenth time, I hope Null personally bans your dumb ass if you seriously try to interfere with this.
I just got home from work. Thats not me and you all need to calm down, its been like 4-5 years of you guys doing this. Move on or dm a mod and ask them to confirm it. Dont be like DSP and just make an ass out of yourselves to everyone else in here or stop letting me live rent free in your head.

Also why the fuck is everyone trying to call in and fuck this up? You all are faggots and as smart as DSP.

At least this guy got the majority of it without you all being exceptional

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
Looking back at the video I think the trolls/paypigs (whoever) ended up building a stronger case against Phil. Him and lawyer lady were obviously trying to dodge around questions, Phil 'didn't know what the fuck he was talking about, at all ack ack", and now you've got all these people tying up the phone lines and memeing on him? Lady seems smart. She asked good questions, took notes, I'm sure she knew something fishy was up from the get go and instead of calling it off continued on, as professional as possible.

Phil is done. This time the 'tism void worked against Phil instead of absolving him. Karma is real and is definitely a bitch.

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
After listening to this its pretty apparent Phil has masked his gacha spending somehow. The Trustee asked what lots of individual charges were, but no Scopely was to be found. Dude must be buying temporary visa cards at the grocery store every week.
That would me my guess too unless he’s did it directly from PayPal in previous months, which might get caught on previous statements. But the good thing is that the trustee has a number in mind for what a two-person household should be spending on groceries (i.e. not thousands of dollars).

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
so how does the trustee in washington getting paid? is it a flat rate for every case or does she get more the more she squeezes out of the proach?

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
so how does the trustee in washington getting paid? is it a flat rate for every case or does she get more the more she squeezes out of the proach?
Phil's whined before about having to pay "upfront" for shit. Not sure if that was lawyer lady or tax guy or whoever, I'm not an expert either on this either, but I'm guessing she charges "per session" for Phil. Given his 'extenuating circumstances' I'd guess it would be a flat rate each time they meet up or for hearings like this. She just wants to get paid and gtfo

tomstone

kiwifarms.net
im talking about the trustee (our girl nancy) who handles the whole bankruptcy case for the creditors not phils attorney.
she probably charges like you said per session/hour atleast thats how it works where im from.

Mr. Brown

kiwifarms.net
By all indications from his Champions account, he continued to purchase in-app content on WWE Champions over the last few months. Proving he knew he was insolvent 5 months ago means the debt isn't going to be dischargeable if he did so on a credit line (which he likely did, as the amount doesn't match his reported income+expenses).

Additionally, he has "groceries" listed on his "monthly expenses," which is fine, but putting them on credit without paying off the credit spent as an "expense" doesn't match his income. Asking specifically what he was spending credit on, and why the things he purchased with credit since realizing he was insolvent establishes that his income doesn't match his cash expenditures; trying to pretend his only credit purchases were assets that can't be seized while also claiming them as a monthly expense paid with his income is a giant red flag.

If you're not sure what you're talking about, it's okay to ask without also assuming you already know the answer. 🤷‍♂️
What is your goal here? Do you just want to shove him onto a C13 and fuck him up for a while or are you hopeful of collecting your debt?

im talking about the trustee (our girl nancy) who handles the whole bankruptcy case for the creditors not phils attorney.
she probably charges like you said per session/hour atleast thats how it works where im from.
From what I understand, she gets a flat fee for taking the case, with a commision based on how much the claimant, Philbert in this case, pays out.

Mind, I'm just some fuck on the internet with no experience, so, take this with a grain of salt.

DarkSydeDefender

kiwifarms.net
Just wanted to give a quick update and let everyone know that the hearing went off without a hitch. After the call we talked, behind the scenes, with the trustee. She told us she was a huge fan of Phil. Apparently there were a few more minor errors that needed correcting but they have been amended and we continue to push forward positively.

We appreciate the enthusiasm from Phil's fanbase but the most important thing is that he has a right to a fair trial. He's done everything right, everything correct. As an average Joe he's done as best as he knows with everything, and he's feeling those fun and positive vibes again and he deserves a true and honest lookover.

Kheapathic

Wan wan, awooo!
kiwifarms.net
I forgot all about this. Listening to the recording in the OP as I read through the thread, and God damn, exceptional individuals need to learn how to mute their phones. That dialing/beeping is annoying.

Reactions: PedoPhil

Colloid

kiwifarms.net
Also noteworthy is the behavior of his lawyer. Many of you early on in the game theorized that she was a hack fraud dirt cheap bankruptcy mill that had no idea what she was doing. I didn't believe that, but when she said "yeah it's hard to tell which electronics are personal assets and which are business assets so we kinda, just, lumped em together..." was the moment I realized I was completely wrong about Rochelle. She has unknowingly and unwillingly entered the autism sphere, and outed herself as being the fraud she is.

Just, wow. WAOW. My heart is still beating so fast. I'm fascinated and horrified by everything.
You get what you pay for is in full force here. Most good lawyers could wipe their ass with $1200 (tp, beer virus memes aside) and not bat an eye.

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
You know, if you had told me the new season would introduce a strong female who was going to tear down Phil's legacy I would have told you that was too corny, but here we are and I'm loving it.

Bankruptcy saga best saga and I think I love it the most because Phil did this to himself. He filed to be raked over the coals and exposed. Good job Phil, as always you're your own worst enemy.

dsflfdsl23012

kiwifarms.net
You know, if you had told me the new season would introduce a strong female who was going to tear down Phil's legacy I would have told you that was too corny, but here we are and I'm loving it.

Bankruptcy saga best saga and I think I love it the most because Phil did this to himself. He filed to be raked over the coals and exposed. Good job Phil, as always you're your own worst enemy.
Exactly. As much as Phil bitches and says how everyone fucked him over no one swiped those 13 credit cards or made all those 'behind the scenes' decisions that Phil made. And all the detractors/paypigs/whomever who came out, yet again, just ended up calling even more attention to Phil and shone a brighter spotlight on him. Trustee bumps him to the end. Spends way more time on his case than any other, and then all of these tards come out of the woodwork right then? Yeah. This lady's spidey sense was already getting tingly and moist, and with all the hullabaloo now she's going to be looking even closer.

Tags
None