[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
anyone else find it weird that he made a point to say yeah I do get tips sometimes but my tax guy said they are like tips if you are a waiter. He was trying to sub tell imply that these tips really are what we’ve always speculated about. Tax free donations.

1. I think he’s digging his hole deeper tax wise
Yes, very weird. I could try finding on pigpiggo, but I recall he admitted that he wants games gifted to him to avoid taxes. He's playing really stupid games with tax evasion, and he can get in real trouble depending how far he goes with it like this.

GigaOPC

kiwifarms.net
I fucked it up it's actually $3200 and it was added to the first post update it was revised on I believe Tuesday.
If you're talking about the $3200 from the reaffirmation that is his expenses not including his mortgage payment which total is the $5000 something he's claimed all along. He still hasn't wavered in going full exceptional individual, high risk high reward.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
anyone else find it weird that he made a point to say yeah I do get tips sometimes but my tax guy said they are like tips if you are a waiter. He was trying to subtly imply that these tips really are what we’ve always speculated about. Tax free donations
Waiters' tips are not tax free. I know many don't report some or all, but they are supposed to.

He hasn’t listed these Kahn-tributions as part of his income (which they are
He did on the income and expenses filing. His reported income was always near or in the ranges I came up with.

DSPGouting

Wolverine Toy Provocateur
kiwifarms.net
Waiters' tips are not tax free. I know many don't report some or all, but they are supposed to.

He did on the income and expenses filing. His reported income was always near or in the ranges I came up with.
thanks for the clarification, I just thought it sounded odd. Court focused pignosis perhaps. Cheers anyway

Mr. Brown

kiwifarms.net
eird that he made a point to say yeah I do get tips sometimes but my tax guy said they are like tips if you are a waiter. He was trying to subtly imply that these tips really are what we’ve always speculated about. Tax free do
I noticed that too but if/when Phil gives her the 6 months paypal transactions then she will see it doesn't make sense...

He has $5000/month tips (conservative estimate) + special fundraiser
Twitch: $3000/month
Youtube: $500 - $1000
Patron: $350
Teespring: $100

When she sees all things added together it should set off alarm bells in her head. Phil tried to hide tips but as she wants paypal information he can't hide it unless he wants to start deleting records and stuff.

When she asked about Streamlabs income I feel like she has been looking at this paypal transactions already and saw that either as a reference or in the payment description column.

This of course is autistic theorycrafting but he's not going to get away with this, she smells his BS a mile off. There's a reason she left him until last.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Yes, very weird. I could try finding on pigpiggo, but I recall he admitted that he wants games gifted to him to avoid taxes.
That doesn't avoid taxes. He still owes taxes on things of value he receives. It might mean they don't get automatically reported by PayPal and don't generate a 1099 or whatever.

If he doesn't pay taxes on that it's not tax avoidance, it's tax evasion. The first is legal, the second is a crime.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
she smells his BS a mile off. There's a reason she left him until last.
I agree. This isn't her first rodeo. I can hear in his voice that false pseudo-intellectual confidence and its clear to me that he thinks he can get his discrepancies over her head. Not happening Dave. Notice the shakiness as the process goes. He lost momentum quick. "What is WWE Network?" *Gets nervous* "Could you repeat that please?" OOOO Phil, were you worried about something?

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net
When she asked about Streamlabs income I feel like she has been looking at this paypal transactions already and saw that either as a reference or in the payment description column.
Courts that specialize in certain crimes/cases are very familiar with the ins and outs of people like DSP. Dave got a cheap lawyer, but some bullshit on his bankruptcy and is expecting the best possible result.

He'll get bankruptcy but I think he'll lose his home in the process and be put on payment plans. Him streaming from his old room in his parent's house will be hilarious.

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
What’s going to be hilarious is if Nancy uncovers Phil’s fraudulent business expenses. The way I took it from his pigsplanation, he fully claims a lot of his expenses are exclusively for business purposes. That’s not how it works. He could legitimately claim the percentage of his expenses he exclusively uses for business, but not everything. They should match his tax returns. The trustee can choose to refer him to the IRS for an audit. This could be the karma Sword of Damocles waiting to drop. I’ll take my rainbows...

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
I just got home from work. Thats not me and you all need to calm down, its been like 4-5 years of you guys doing this. Move on or dm a mod and ask them to confirm it. Dont be like DSP and just make an ass out of yourselves to everyone else in here or stop letting me live rent free in your head.

Also why the fuck is everyone trying to call in and fuck this up? You all are faggots and as smart as DSP.

At least this guy got the majority of it without you all being exceptional

Good god, you fucking moron. You still have yet to catch on to the fact that you're something of a joke in the Goutmosphere. Grow a thicker skin than DSP, you pussy.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Pro tip for anyone watching this TIHYDP

If the trustee asks you shit like "when did you buy" "how much is" etc you better have an answer.

The dude with the fucking yacht had that shit appraised and listed the low end of the value. And had info on hand for things like yacht club fees/etc.

If you can't answer "when did you stop paying for your house?" you are in some serious shit.

His LAWYER told the trustee "I didn't think you'd want it" about his paypal history.

He can get dismissed for perjury for any number of things but I imagine she'll force him to refile with correct information, because shit like listing his condo as a house is already improperly filed forms/technically perjury.

Phil is not a smart crook. Nancy's job is 1. breeze through simple bankruptcies to collect the per case fee. 2. Fuck up actual criminals so it looks good when promotions come aaround. 3. Pay for the country club off idiots like Phil.

Phil's an early Christmas bonus.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
streamlabs can handle credit card processing, so it lets people tip without a paypal account. if they have his bank statements they probably see the streamlabs payments.

Tags
None