[26-Mar-2020] Philip's 341 Creditor Meeting - When what should be 5 minutes becomes an eternity.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
One thing I picked up on that I don’t think anyone else has mentioned - Dave’s description of Tips and their apparent absence from his income.

anyone else find it weird that he made a point to say yeah I do get tips sometimes but my tax guy said they are like tips if you are a waiter. He was trying to subtly imply that these tips really are what we’ve always speculated about. Tax free donations.

1. I think he’s digging his hole deeper tax wise
2. He hasn’t listed these Kahn-tributions as part of his income (which they are)

I really hope Nancy fucks him hard soon.
I was laughing as he had to keep repeating "if they like my content, they can give me something" like it's not income and taxed. His income taxes are pure fraud.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
People are still missing his actual answer to that question. Go back and listen.

I asked when he realized he was insolvent. He answered. He consulted with his attorney quickly and started changing his story to "well our first meeting was October, so I guess then."

He's already on record admitting that the last time he paid his condo payment was in April/May though, and his first response to my question was... "the middle of 2019."

Not "October."

Maybe I'll talk with him behind the scenes and hammer that out, though. :cunningpepe:
He admitted that ages ago.

April 14, 2019 - DSP's Wedding Reveal/Debunking Podcast

Start at 46:47

"I'm going to contact my mortgage company for that condo in Connecticut, and tell them that's it. You know, two years ago I tried to short sell my condo in Connecticut and they denied me, so it's YOUR [the bank's] fault, I gave YOU a chance two years ago I told you I was serious that I didn't have money for this stuff, YOU denied me and now here we are two years later and I owe $17,000 in back taxes that I didn't pay, so YOU'RE [the bank] fucked. You're not getting any more money from me. So you can either just foreclose now and get the property immediately so YOU can sell it again and make money or you can take two years and waste YOUR time, but either way I'm not paying you any more money." ::Shrugs shoulders::

Here's just that clip.

Arrakis Sandworm

Worms are in all the best places
kiwifarms.net
He admitted that ages ago.

April 14, 2019 - DSP's Wedding Reveal/Debunking Podcast

Start at 46:47

"I'm going to contact my mortgage company for that condo in Connecticut, and tell them that's it. You know, two years ago I tried to short sell my condo in Connecticut and they denied me, so it's YOUR [the bank's] fault, I gave YOU a chance two years ago I told you I was serious that I didn't have money for this stuff, YOU denied me and now here we are two years later and I owe $17,000 in back taxes that I didn't pay, so YOU'RE [the bank] fucked. You're not getting any more money from me. So you can either just foreclose now and get the property immediately so YOU can sell it again and make money or you can take two years and waste YOUR time, but either way I'm not paying you any more money." ::Shrugs shoulders::

Here's just that clip.

View attachment 1204332
Right, but now he has DSP under oath saying it.

Beetus Knuckles

kiwifarms.net
I could be wrong about this, but this was my impression.

As incurredI think the judge/trustee/whoever was trying to steer him because the debt buyer was trying to ask questions about DSP's business expenses in general. He might not have the right to do that at this meeting; it sounded (to me) like the judge was steering him in the direction of debts that only applied to Citibank. That was my impression at least.
She definitely was steering him that way because that’s the only thing he should’ve been worried about. The Conndo isn’t relevant. The only thing that matters is if the interested party can conclusively prove he had no intent to repay the debt when it was incurred.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
So if I'm understanding everyone correctly now, the purpose was to get DSP to say that he first knew he was insolvent in October but that DSP really knew that he was insolvent in April so that all debts accrued between April and October becomes focused on? Is that correct?

Wouldn't DSP just argue that he thought he could avoid bankruptcy by not paying the CT condo anymore and using that "extra" $1500 towards everything else? Then between April and October that this CT foreclosure turned into a full bankruptcy that DSP tried to prevent?

I don't see what we're gaining here with this insolvency question. The trustee/judge already knows DSP is full of shit.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't see what we're gaining here with this insolvency question. The trustee/judge already knows DSP is full of shit.
Phil probably thinks he was really smooth and pulled a fast one today. I don't think he's going to be happy with whatever the trustee tells the judge when characterizing the case.

darkwingosonichugorl

duhuhuhuhuhuh
kiwifarms.net
Phil probably thinks he was really smooth and pulled a fast one today. I don't think he's going to be happy with whatever the trustee tells the judge when characterizing the case.
I think Phil was confident this would be like your common bankruptcy filing until he had that meeting with his lawyer last Tuesday after the Midfirst relief from stay. Something then got him to realize this is serious business, and he's been pissy since.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, she clearly can see the numbers are not adding up. Funny how she ended the call though but I can see Nancy going hard on him.

Spring season is looking spicy.

der rademacher

kiwifarms.net
So if I'm understanding everyone correctly now, the purpose was to get DSP to say that he first knew he was insolvent in October but that DSP really knew that he was insolvent in April so that all debts accrued between April and October becomes focused on? Is that correct?

Wouldn't DSP just argue that he thought he could avoid bankruptcy by not paying the CT condo anymore and using that "extra" $1500 towards everything else? Then between April and October that this CT foreclosure turned into a full bankruptcy that DSP tried to prevent?

Maybe the point here is that the 1,500 didn't going anywhere. At least not towards his other debts. To big sweaty muscular men maybe but not to his bills.

eggsandwich

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, she clearly can see the numbers are not adding up. Funny how she ended the call though but I can see Nancy going hard on him.

Spring season is looking spicy.
This is just the initial meet & greet meeting. She didn't approve or dismiss phil's (or any others') case. That's why the boat guy shouldn't yell "This is f'king EASY!". I believe if there will be any fireworks, it will happen within 60 days.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
For people asking about things like streamlabs/wwe network.

Nancy had 1 month of paypal transactions already. She wants the previous 5 (so 6 total, or maybe the 6 previous) as well.

The lawyer said she didnt think Nancy would want them all (so she had only sent one) and she said usually she doesn't but this time she does.

I assume Streamlabs shows up as a deposit into Phil's paypal.

Which is why she asked what they are and why he got money from them after things like Patreon/Teesprings.

Phil told a trustee that Streamlabs doesnt pay him when she has a piece of paper LITERALLY IN PRINT showing they do.

Phil's attempt at semantics fucked him extra hard on that one.

I hope that bitch is spiteful and runs all his junk electronics through a basic valuation and realizes its worth more than 1k before games/etc.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Phil's attempt at semantics fucked him extra hard on that one.

I hope that bitch is spiteful and runs all his junk electronics through a basic valuation and realizes its worth more than 1k before games/etc.
I think it was MrLewdacris that said that he hoped they took DSP's couch and his bed just for the lulz.

Also, I'm surprised the trustee didn't ask if DSP had a living room TV. That just seems like a basic electronic to have when DSP claimed that he had zero non-business related electronics.

Tags
None